View
Sexuality
No Response

lastword4paw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He should just stop this fake act and start making a real sex video with a girl. No one is buying this gay bait trap material.
actually he is gay I subscribed to his OF and have a dropbox saved for his file with all his older vids where he did like 3 collabs...you assume creators who do miniature gay teasers outside of onlyfans are baiting but they arent, they are advertising their OF and none of them is gonna give you a full video of them having sex for free if their OF creators....please use ur head. they do this to promote their content bc the content you pay for is supposed to be 10x better.

gr8tu

Worshipped Member
Media
actually he is gay I subscribed to his OF and have a dropbox saved for his file with all his older vids where he did like 3 collabs...you assume creators who do miniature gay teasers outside of onlyfans are baiting but they arent, they are advertising their OF and none of them is gonna give you a full video of them having sex for free if their OF creators....please use ur head. they do this to promote their content bc the content you pay for is supposed to be 10x better.
...He's straight luv

cwtx12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
giphy.gif