Any new massage stories?

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can even do it without actually asking. Make longing eye contact with him. If you are able, let yourself get fully erect during the massage or even before the massage starts and let him see your erection. Don’t say anything about it or apologize. If he’s up to it, he’ll take the bait. Don’t overthink this.

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I visited my go to masseur about two weeks ago. He met me at the door wearing his favorite mesh pouch g-string with a boner that was about to snap the stings. I would have been happy to just drop to my knees and suck him off right there, but he was ready to give me another great massage. I think i held his dick for at least 45 minutes of my hour massage. He never got soft. He seems much thicker than me, but he gets really hard. Like a rock. He did my mack and when he told me to roll over, I think I came almost as soon as he touched my semi hard cock. He laughed a little and so did I (when I caught my breath). The picture is him giving a massage.
He is open to new clients if you are in the south Florida area.
View attachment 116197511
Would love his info. Looks like a wonderful experience to me.

Amirkaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Last week i ejaculated in front of my MT while i was on my back, completely naked and unwrapped! Felt completely awkward, i think he didn’t mind it.well, i know kerala men are not shy about nudity or sexual stuff. I don’t if should stroking my dick next time while im being massaged. What do guys think?

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last week i ejaculated in front of my MT while i was on my back, completely naked and unwrapped! Felt completely awkward, i think he didn’t mind it.well, i know kerala men are not shy about nudity or sexual stuff. I don’t if should stroking my dick next time while im being massaged. What do guys think?
I’ve reached down & given my dick a stroke or two when hard & super horny!! I never just stroked to completion

fluidyogi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I finally got around to the follow up with Jim. Went pretty much as the last time (see previous post), but when I flipped this time we basically disregarded the towel drape covering my junk. It was on, it was off, it slipped I adjusted it back, it slipped again and I left it alone...At some point while he was working on my right hip I popped a full bone, and the bone pushed off the towel. He said nothing, but the visual was unavoidable, and he did not rush t re-cover it. I think we are now ok with moving forward with minimal and no drape. We had a really genuine hug goodbye after the session.
Had a sesh with Jim a month and again a couple weeks ago. Similar vibe to the times I've written about (quoted above). Again, when I flipped to lay on my back the towel was barely arranged to cover, and I boned intermittently. I was pretty much on full display, and he did not rush to adjust it. Nothing was mentioned, and when I was leaving the session from a month ago he directed me to his front door (away from his wife) to wait for the uber, and gave me sweet kiss on the cheek while we hugged goodbye. Same thing two weeks ago, but this time I gave him the kiss on his cheek when we hugged goodbye. I am enjoying our little affectionate friendship that has evolved, and like that the nudity and draping are no longer issues.

Thick7c

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Heading to Mumbai and have already found a few guys that offer sensual/erotic massage and will visit my hotel. Anyone have any stories or information on male masseurs in Mumbai?
No but make sure to give us a detailed description, please!

president

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was in Agra a couple of months back and was staying in this nice 5-star hotel. it was amazing and everyone kept telling me that the spa is worth checking out.

so I did, I booked myself a massage session, with a steam room and peeling and shit. I had a young guy attending to me, he was not the most attractive, just an average young guy.

so he led me to the changing room, and while I was changing, he gave me the tissue underwear (you know, which is uncomfortable and see-through) and stared at me while I was changing and then led me to the steam room.

he left me there for 20 minutes and the steam rooms for some reason get me super hard. so I sit there, alone, with a hard on and I was stroking myself, just having fun, but I didn’t want to cum.

so the time passed and he came back to get me to the washing room, for a peeling. mind you, I'm still hard (much visible with this funky underwear) and leaking (not really visible). I lie down on the warm stone and the guy starts to rub the scrub all over me and then removing it. he didn’t really touch my cock there, just brushed it a couple of times, but that seemed as if it wasn’t intentional.

after the washing part, he led me to the massage room, I’m in this very wet underwear and I asked for a change, and he was there while I was changing, probably looking at my ass again. anyway, I lay on my stomach and the massage was great, everything was amazing. when he got to my glutes he asked if I would like to remove the underwear, which I did, and he worked hard on my glutes and a couple of times he brushed against my hole with his fingers which made me moan, then he covered my ass with a small towel.

anyway, this got me extra hard and then I had to turn to my back, with my hard-on under the small towel, but on a full display.

he again worked on my upper body and it was fine, but when he got to work on my legs he kept brushing his hands against my balls and then he pressed his cock into my hands. that was the sign, I thought and I just squeezed (not huge, average 14-15 cm cock, uncut, but huuuge balls)

so i lay there, his dick in my hand, he was working on massaging my balls, my dick is hard and on a full display and he asked if i would like to have a happy end, which i did and he jerked me off while fingering my asshole and then I came. he just wiped me with a warm wet towel and got back to finishing the massage. the hardest part was to keep quiet because my friends were getting massagers in the rooms next to mine. :D

so yeah, that's how i got my massage with a happy ending in india.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
the hardest part was to keep quiet because my friends were getting massagers in the rooms next to mine. :D
I wonder if your friends were also getting a similar experience? I loved reading about your massage. I have a private masseur but I knew from day one that he gave the extra service as a friend had recommended him. I'm always totally naked on his bench, and he works naked too. He often fingers my prostate as part of the massage, and always gives me a happy ending. I've never experienced that in a hotel massage, but I guess that is down to individual masseurs and the hotel regulations.

president

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wonder if your friends were also getting a similar experience? I loved reading about your massage. I have a private masseur but I knew from day one that he gave the extra service as a friend had recommended him. I'm always totally naked on his bench, and he works naked too. He often fingers my prostate as part of the massage, and always gives me a happy ending. I've never experienced that in a hotel massage, but I guess that is down to individual masseurs and the hotel regulations.
nah, i went with my girl friends and they probably didn’t get the extra service lol

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recently returned from a holiday in the south of Spain. I had searched legitimate sports massage places in the city where I stayed the longest, asking especially for a masseur who had enough strength. I’m a big guy, 6,4, 195 pounds, so there is quite a lot to be massaged.

I’m also used to massage, and much enjoy the male-to-male intimacy of it, the psychological aspect of that, too. In general I’m not looking for a Happy End.

I made the booking, and was assured the masseur was strong and skilled. The place was in the atmospheric old town, and I was greeted at a peaceful small inner courtyard by the masseur. A handsome man in his early thirties, so thirty years my junior. The massage room had wonderful stone arches, all natural colors, very classy. I started to strip and he excused himself. He didn’t speak English, so when he returned I used google translator to tell him of my background and what I was looking for.

He offered me silly tissue thongs but I replied that I’m used to taking massage in the nude, and he nodded. 90 minutes of first class massage followed, every inch handled well and with knowing moves, understanding of the right pressures. I have big heavy balls that I usually let hang on view between my pretty muscular thighs, and he frequently brushed them.

When I turned to my back, he included my stomach in the massage, not all masseurs do, and also massaged my pubic area which I keep hairy, only lightly trimmed. All in all, first rate. When I started to leave, I communicated that I was going to make another booking with him, he smiled and thanked. I also gave him a small tip.

I returned in a week for 90 minutes again, and it was like old friends. All very professional, but a touch more intimate. Many touches more intimate! He seemed to enjoy brushing my balls, did a very good job with my glutes, and slid his hands deep under me to the pubic area when massaging the fronts of my thigs.

When I turned to my back, he placed a small warm towel over my eyes, and I just let it flow. This time he extended the massage of the inner thighs to always touch and move my balls and taint. He specifically massaged my stomach and pubic area at length, then grabbed my balls and held them, letting his hands slide up and down the inner sides of my thighs to my pubes. He pulled down the foreskin of my dick and gently massaged the head while pulling down and kneading my balls. Occasionally he’d brush gently my nipples, then continue back to the pubes, under the balls, keeping my dick hard as he pulled down the skin.

I was so sensitive to his touch that I started to jerk and shake in his hands, a total all inclusive physical experience. He would keep me happily in this state for an additional 10 minutes or so, and I was experiencing a convulsive body orgasm - but did not shoot.

I rested and collected myself, dressed. I met him in the inner courtyard again, smiled, gave a tip and thanked. He blushed, showed in his cell phone a translation of a warning to be sure to be very discreet in dealing with the agency as he would be sacked if they knew what had happened. I gave him my business card, then continued through the gate to the street, feeling elevated.

We have exchanged a couple of emails. He will definitely be my masseur again when I travel to that area. If he was closer, I’d be a regular frequent customer.

D

deleted26735391

I got a massage last month. Was great. A really attractive massage therapist too. I was horny as hell but when I turn over my heart starts pounding because I don't want to embarrass the massage therapist with a massive erection. Any thoughts on how to relax and just let the boner happen?

dorwla

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I got a massage last month. Was great. A really attractive massage therapist too. I was horny as hell but when I turn over my heart starts pounding because I don't want to embarrass the massage therapist with a massive erection. Any thoughts on how to relax and just let the boner happen?
Just relax and let happen You answered it yourself He is a guy he gets it. Probably happy he caused it

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got a massage in Mumbai yesterday. I went to a spa that’s offers to both men & women. I asked for a male and was also told I can skip the disposable panties if I wish.
I was under a small towel drape, and the massage began. I was surprised because the guy pushed the drap up to my lower back as he started at my feet. Within minutes he was rubbing into my hole!! He them moved to the top of the table and pushed his impressive bulge into my hands and face, then pulled his pants down and rubbed his erection on me I did suck him some and he said they charge for extra services.
The massage continued and he removed his pants & locked the door. Bwfore
I flipped over he started really oiling up my hole and I told him I didn’t want him to fuck me. I’m assuming that was coming.
I flipped, he massaged my front and we both JO each other. I came but he did not.
I was super surprised how aggressive he was for extras.