Any new massage stories?

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went on a business trip and wanted a massage. My masseur was a nice looking young guy in his mid 20s with dark brown wavy hair and looked very fit. I let him know my back felt tight, light to medium pressure, where I’m ticklish, but do like more pressure on butt, etc. I was naked but had a drape. When he started massaging my butt and thighs, I said he could lose the drape if he wanted, so he did. Also my dick started to stir. I learned to just let it be. But as his fingers would go over my inner thigh, I got fully hard. By the time I had to turn around, I let him know I was hard, but he said no problem. As he continued to massage me, it was just felt amazing, and as he went to my thighs again, I can feel precum oozing out. His fingers would slide against my tight balls every now and then. I can feel my dick pulsing with more precum. He never touched my dick, but from his hands going up and down my thighs over and over…I realize I’m at a point of no return. I tell him I’m going to cum, and I do. I lift my head and watch myself cumming on my chest and watch him watching me. When it’s over, he hands me a towel. I apologize profusely, but he says it’s not needed, and it looked like I needed it and maybe I can relax more. We both laugh. He finishes with my chest and my scalp, and I give him a huge tip, since what happened was not my intent.

dorwla

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went on a business trip and wanted a massage. My masseur was a nice looking young guy in his mid 20s with dark brown wavy hair and looked very fit. I let him know my back felt tight, light to medium pressure, where I’m ticklish, but do like more pressure on butt, etc. I was naked but had a drape. When he started massaging my butt and thighs, I said he could lose the drape if he wanted, so he did. Also my dick started to stir. I learned to just let it be. But as his fingers would go over my inner thigh, I got fully hard. By the time I had to turn around, I let him know I was hard, but he said no problem. As he continued to massage me, it was just felt amazing, and as he went to my thighs again, I can feel precum oozing out. His fingers would slide against my tight balls every now and then. I can feel my dick pulsing with more precum. He never touched my dick, but from his hands going up and down my thighs over and over…I realize I’m at a point of no return. I tell him I’m going to cum, and I do. I lift my head and watch myself cumming on my chest and watch him watching me. When it’s over, he hands me a towel. I apologize profusely, but he says it’s not needed, and it looked like I needed it and maybe I can relax more. We both laugh. He finishes with my chest and my scalp, and I give him a huge tip, since what happened was not my intent.
I had that happen a couple times. I think I was so horned up that his playing with my taint and balls put me over the top. Odd to be almost convulsing hand free! On one side it felt great just feeling the whole experience and on the othe,r it would have been nice to have a mouth on it!

fluidyogi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ive been in this exact situation several times...with similar reaction from the therapist.

fluidyogi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I have been travelling quite a bit for work for the last three months, and have had opportunities to visit some of my old regulars, none of them disappointed, and I think I have written about my experiences with them all in this uber thread already. But on one particular trip a buddy of mine suggested I try his therapist. I was able to get a last minute appointment at this spa where he operated from. He is a fourty-something latino, but his ESL is pretty good, so there was no miscommunication. Nothing happened, but we established early on that he was relaxed about the draping. He started with me face down, working the legs and feet for a long time. Working his way up the legs, he moved the towel drape all the way up and exposed my ass, but left it hanging loosely around my waist. He grazed my balls intermittently, but in a genuinely incidental way. The towel pretty much stayed bunched up around my waist for the rest of the face-down portion, and when it came time to flip, he just raised it, I turned, and he replaced it aroound my waist. so my cock n balls were fully exposed. He did his thing, and I boned intermittently, Nothing was mentioned. At one point the towel slid off, and when he corrected it he did cover my cock. But as the massage continued, the towel shifted away again. It was a phenomenal massage, best Ive had since I was last in Miami. A week later I got a cancellation appointment, and it was pretty much the same thing. Will be passing through that city later this week, so will reach out to him about a session.

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What happened to me during my last vacation is a combination of intim area shaving and massage. It was my first time to be shaved and after being massaged.

Interesting to reed on the tread! Maybe share with you one of my experiences I had during my vacation in Phuket. Please note that I'm not a writer and English isn't my native language, so it may not be so well written, but hope you're not too hard in judging my writing.

Well, the area is full of massage shops with guy masseurs. I've been on vacations there before and sometimes used go to a place I know for massage and also got a nice happy ending there. Everywhere you go some guy asks "massage, massage"! I've had the thought of trimming my pubes, because I started to have a really wild bush down there. So I decided that instead of saying "thanks, but no thanks" I said to a guy, no massage, but could have a pubic trim. Several sad no, can not, but one evening on the way back to my hotel same question again from a guy I've seen before, a nice looking young guy. To my surprise he said, yes, can do in your room if you have equipment and I said yes and we agree about the prize. I was a bit doubtful and asked, seriously, you really can do it OK and he said yes, sure!
Well we came to my room and I undressed and picked the necessary tools. He also took shirt off, so I asked if it was OK for him to take all off when I already was naked and he said sure. I little thought, maybe he's not doing it well and just out for the money.
He start with scissors and trim off the most and then put shaving cream and start shaving. Well, holding my cock and stretching it in different directions made me have a full erection and he commented "oh big"! Sometimes he stroke it for a while and it feels really good. When I look up at him I noticed hes cock is also fully erect. His dick isn't very big, but very beautifully shaped! My idea was full shaving of balls and shaft and down with some nice short hair above cock, but he's already shaved of some, so I let him take also the rest all off. He shave even all the way down and around my but hole. I have to admit that he really went in for it seriously and did a good job. He clean me off down there and take some coconut oil and starts to massage my lower body and chest and also stroke my cock. He come up closer, so I can grab his cock too and stroke him and it's not long before he cums and shoot a quite big load over my stomach and chest. That makes me go over the edge and cum too! Afterwards we lay for a while side by side on my bed resting while our cocks slowly soften. Then I pay him and thank him for good work and he leave. I thought that I have him shave and massage me again before traveling home, but I got a bit of stomach problems so I wasn't in the mode. I saw him many times after that when going in and out from my hotel and we smile and make high five. I have to admit that it felt so exciting and good having a guy working down there, so if he's still there I'll have him to shave me again next winter!

Well, hope you didn't get too bored if you red all the way here! So thanks for reading!

dorwla

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What happened to me during my last vacation is a combination of intim area shaving and massage. It was my first time to be shaved and after being massaged.

Interesting to reed on the tread! Maybe share with you one of my experiences I had during my vacation in Phuket. Please note that I'm not a writer and English isn't my native language, so it may not be so well written, but hope you're not too hard in judging my writing.

Well, the area is full of massage shops with guy masseurs. I've been on vacations there before and sometimes used go to a place I know for massage and also got a nice happy ending there. Everywhere you go some guy asks "massage, massage"! I've had the thought of trimming my pubes, because I started to have a really wild bush down there. So I decided that instead of saying "thanks, but no thanks" I said to a guy, no massage, but could have a pubic trim. Several sad no, can not, but one evening on the way back to my hotel same question again from a guy I've seen before, a nice looking young guy. To my surprise he said, yes, can do in your room if you have equipment and I said yes and we agree about the prize. I was a bit doubtful and asked, seriously, you really can do it OK and he said yes, sure!
Well we came to my room and I undressed and picked the necessary tools. He also took shirt off, so I asked if it was OK for him to take all off when I already was naked and he said sure. I little thought, maybe he's not doing it well and just out for the money.
He start with scissors and trim off the most and then put shaving cream and start shaving. Well, holding my cock and stretching it in different directions made me have a full erection and he commented "oh big"! Sometimes he stroke it for a while and it feels really good. When I look up at him I noticed hes cock is also fully erect. His dick isn't very big, but very beautifully shaped! My idea was full shaving of balls and shaft and down with some nice short hair above cock, but he's already shaved of some, so I let him take also the rest all off. He shave even all the way down and around my but hole. I have to admit that he really went in for it seriously and did a good job. He clean me off down there and take some coconut oil and starts to massage my lower body and chest and also stroke my cock. He come up closer, so I can grab his cock too and stroke him and it's not long before he cums and shoot a quite big load over my stomach and chest. That makes me go over the edge and cum too! Afterwards we lay for a while side by side on my bed resting while our cocks slowly soften. Then I pay him and thank him for good work and he leave. I thought that I have him shave and massage me again before traveling home, but I got a bit of stomach problems so I wasn't in the mode. I saw him many times after that when going in and out from my hotel and we smile and make high five. I have to admit that it felt so exciting and good having a guy working down there, so if he's still there I'll have him to shave me again next winter!

Well, hope you didn't get too bored if you red all the way here! So thanks for reading!
It is not boring. Sounds like fun and I would like to do it now LOL

Reactions: mattto

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah. Say something like “Oh God that feels good.” Let him know you’re totally into it and open to taking it as far as it will go.
I've said this and also moaned a bit when he was doing my glutes. It's a good clue to this one guy, who got me off

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went back to my local spa as I found a great Groupon. The guy there was great again!!
I always leave the sheet so that my butt crack is starting to show when the massage begins, and he’ll leave it. I asked for legs & glutes so he focuses there a lot. 5 minutes in he has the sheet pushed over and he’s working on my upper thighs. He really worked up to my taint and then worked my 1 glute right up to my hole. He was literally roughing the edge with his finger tips!!! The sheet moved away so much of my ass was on display. He is so good at getting up to my nuts, taint & hole but never goes full into touching there… such a tease!
I flipped and again like the start, I pushed the sheet so it was almost to the base of my cock. He flipped the sheet over to work my leg, and he focused on
My hip & groin, which got me pretty semi. I could feel my cock in the air and knew I was poking out of the sheet. He did try to pull the sheet up a few times, but my hand away from where he was working was on the sheet and prevented it from moving. He could have pulled it but ended up not really adjusting it much at all. He then did some leg stretches which knocked the sheet away completely.
He did readjust it to start the other side, and again my cock was out. He finished up with a leg stretch where he
Lifted my leg straight up, using 1 hand on my ankle to push up and the other clasping my butt. Again his finger tips were right at my hole and I could tell he wanted to do more but held back. I was so turned on that I wanted to blow!!!
That was it so no HE, but I loved the hour long tease and very little draping!!!

Plasticroad1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I went back to my local spa as I found a great Groupon. The guy there was great again!!
I always leave the sheet so that my butt crack is starting to show when the massage begins, and he’ll leave it. I asked for legs & glutes so he focuses there a lot. 5 minutes in he has the sheet pushed over and he’s working on my upper thighs. He really worked up to my taint and then worked my 1 glute right up to my hole. He was literally roughing the edge with his finger tips!!! The sheet moved away so much of my ass was on display. He is so good at getting up to my nuts, taint & hole but never goes full into touching there… such a tease!
I flipped and again like the start, I pushed the sheet so it was almost to the base of my cock. He flipped the sheet over to work my leg, and he focused on
My hip & groin, which got me pretty semi. I could feel my cock in the air and knew I was poking out of the sheet. He did try to pull the sheet up a few times, but my hand away from where he was working was on the sheet and prevented it from moving. He could have pulled it but ended up not really adjusting it much at all. He then did some leg stretches which knocked the sheet away completely.
He did readjust it to start the other side, and again my cock was out. He finished up with a leg stretch where he
Lifted my leg straight up, using 1 hand on my ankle to push up and the other clasping my butt. Again his finger tips were right at my hole and I could tell he wanted to do more but held back. I was so turned on that I wanted to blow!!!
That was it so no HE, but I loved the hour long tease and very little draping!!!
How and where do I get this Groupon? HAHA

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've said this and also moaned a bit when he was doing my glutes. It's a good clue to this one guy, who got me off
Also thrust your hips very very subtly like you are engaged in intercourse. Subliminal suggestion that you are turned on. Not obvious thrusting but just tightening your butt and raising your hips very slightly. It will make your dick hard and you’ll see if he’s into it.

RugbyGuy42

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have recently seen a new masseur a few times. He's a Brazilian guy in his late 20s, very attractive and I thought his therapeutic massage was very good. He was also fine with me being undraped and his strokes were quite sensual and he brushed against my more intimate parts. The last time I went to him I found the massage particularly sensual and ended up on my back rock hard.

Although he didn't seem to mind that I was aroused it didn't go any further. However at the end he did mention he offered more sensual options if I wanted to try next time. So before I booked my next session I reached out and asked for those options and decided on a 90 minute sensual which included body to body and mutual nudity.

On the day I turned up and stripped and lay face down on the table. I was a bit surprised and disappointed that he remained clothed initially but assumed he'd strip off as we went. He started on the massage with very sensual strokes while standing by my side. His shorts were just about in my reach and I hesitantly began to reach out towards his bulge and gave it a few subtle strokes.

I was rewarded by him removing his shorts and a nice thick hard cock springing out into my hand. He continued to massage me as I stroked his cock apart from a quick break to take his t shirt off so he was now also naked.

The massage continued with his hands exploring every part of my body including starting to explore my hole and reaching under me to touch and stroke my cock which kept me fully aroused. At the same time I was alternating between stroking his cock, working my fingers over his balls and taint then reaching round to finger his hole. When I did he reached round and added some oil so I could start to slide my finger inside him.

He then began to include more of his body in the massage his chest covering my back as his hot breath was on my neck and ear. He moved down to my legs and while working on then thrust his cock against my feet and between my toes.

After he'd done my legs he climbed onto the table his body over mine, his hard cock poking at my hole. He was moving his body up against mine and when he reached the top his mouth started to kiss my neck and then started to work on my ears. My ears are not always sensitive but the way he worked on them got me even harder our groans of pleasure getting louder.

After a while of this our bodies more and more entwined he got back off and started to work on my upper body. He was at my head so I could sense how close his hard cock was. I wasn't sure if it would be a step over the line but as he got closer I angled my head so my tongue could reach out and lick the head of his cock. The response was instant and he moved even closer so I could take his whole cock into my mouth. He was clearly enjoying it and soon started to take control thrusting his cock into my mouth. It wasn't the easiest position for me but we alternated between him face fucking me and me wanking him while reaching out and touching his sexy chest while playing with his nipples.

After a while of this he asked me to turn over and he went back to the massage though now it was more about the sensuality. I was finger fucking him while he was doing the same to me and using his other hand to work on my body. It pretty much followed the pattern of before, his chest over mine, him thrusting his cock in-between my toes while working my legs then climbing on top of me.

We didn't kiss but our mouths were working on each other's ears and necks as our bodies and cocks rubbed against each other. The massage was essentially forgotten as our hot sweaty bodies rubbed against each other, our mouths and hands exploring everywhere. He then moved to the final point, his hands and crack rubbing up and down my cock, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. Stimulated to the point of no return I then let go shooting again and again, my cum covering both of us.

We cleaned up, both checking in to make sure we enjoyed it and then I headed home very satisfied

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been going to the same masseur for several years and have mentioned him on previous posts. He's just an ordinary guy, not especially good looking or anything, but just very good with his hands. There's never any draping, and no embarrassment or misunderstanding.

When I visited him again last week, the procedure was just the same. I strip down to naked and lay out on his bench, face down. He always confirms that I like him to work naked too and with my eager reply, he slips off his gown. He's always smooth all over, like me.

The first part of the massage is always conventional. He oils my back, neck and shoulders and sends me into a dreamy, relaxed state. He does the same with my calf muscles and feet. Often, as he works, I feel his cock pressing against my skin. If it falls near my stretched out palms then I stroke him. Some of the oil he uses on me gets transferred to his body too. Gradually his massage moves up my legs and over my glutes. His finger strokes are subtle at first, just a light brush over my hole, almost accidental. My groan or sigh gives him a clue to my pleasure. I sneak a sideways glance and see his glistening hardness.

Eventually I hear him pick up the bottle of warm oil and feel it being dripped into the crack of my cheeks, then the slow trickle as it runs down and around my hole. I can't resist grinding my erection down into the bench as I anticipate his fingers slipping inside me. After a brief period of slow manipulation and easing, his fingers are there, and he starts this amazing rhythmic motion. I feel my ass lifting off the bench, almost uncontrollably, a kind of carnal response to his motion. On previous occasions I've actually had prostate orgasms at this point, but on this day there was just plenty of precum.

As he finishes this stage, I'm moaning, my ass is raised high and I'd be literally open to anything he wanted to do. It crosses my mind that if he were to kneel on the bench behind me and fuck me bareback, I probably wouldn't have the will power to resist. But I hear his low, calming voice telling me to turn over, and that snaps me out of my trance.

I turn onto my back, my hard, leaking cock springing free. He starts again conventionally on my shoulders, chest and arms. I turn my head as he works and his hard cock is there for me to suck. It tastes of oily precum, and as as I feed, he gently thrusts.

Then he moves down my body, again working from the feet up to my thighs. He takes me in his mouth for a while but I tell him that I would be cumming in seconds and wanted it to last longer. So he stands by me and lets me frot with him. Our two, oily cocks are rubbing head to head, and I hold us both in my hand. It feels so delicious, but so natural. He cums first, almost without warning, shooting his load across my belly. I follow, a few seconds later, and could immediately feel his mouth on me, feeding on my cum. My orgasm is intense and lasting. When my spasms end, he jokes that he has shot a big load of cum over me and grabs a paper towel to start mopping my belly. I don't mind in the slightest.

My hour is up, but I know I'll be going back for more of the same in a month or two.

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have recently seen a new masseur a few times. He's a Brazilian guy in his late 20s, very attractive and I thought his therapeutic massage was very good. He was also fine with me being undraped and his strokes were quite sensual and he brushed against my more intimate parts. The last time I went to him I found the massage particularly sensual and ended up on my back rock hard.

Although he didn't seem to mind that I was aroused it didn't go any further. However at the end he did mention he offered more sensual options if I wanted to try next time. So before I booked my next session I reached out and asked for those options and decided on a 90 minute sensual which included body to body and mutual nudity.

On the day I turned up and stripped and lay face down on the table. I was a bit surprised and disappointed that he remained clothed initially but assumed he'd strip off as we went. He started on the massage with very sensual strokes while standing by my side. His shorts were just about in my reach and I hesitantly began to reach out towards his bulge and gave it a few subtle strokes.

I was rewarded by him removing his shorts and a nice thick hard cock springing out into my hand. He continued to massage me as I stroked his cock apart from a quick break to take his t shirt off so he was now also naked.

The massage continued with his hands exploring every part of my body including starting to explore my hole and reaching under me to touch and stroke my cock which kept me fully aroused. At the same time I was alternating between stroking his cock, working my fingers over his balls and taint then reaching round to finger his hole. When I did he reached round and added some oil so I could start to slide my finger inside him.

He then began to include more of his body in the massage his chest covering my back as his hot breath was on my neck and ear. He moved down to my legs and while working on then thrust his cock against my feet and between my toes.

After he'd done my legs he climbed onto the table his body over mine, his hard cock poking at my hole. He was moving his body up against mine and when he reached the top his mouth started to kiss my neck and then started to work on my ears. My ears are not always sensitive but the way he worked on them got me even harder our groans of pleasure getting louder.

After a while of this our bodies more and more entwined he got back off and started to work on my upper body. He was at my head so I could sense how close his hard cock was. I wasn't sure if it would be a step over the line but as he got closer I angled my head so my tongue could reach out and lick the head of his cock. The response was instant and he moved even closer so I could take his whole cock into my mouth. He was clearly enjoying it and soon started to take control thrusting his cock into my mouth. It wasn't the easiest position for me but we alternated between him face fucking me and me wanking him while reaching out and touching his sexy chest while playing with his nipples.

After a while of this he asked me to turn over and he went back to the massage though now it was more about the sensuality. I was finger fucking him while he was doing the same to me and using his other hand to work on my body. It pretty much followed the pattern of before, his chest over mine, him thrusting his cock in-between my toes while working my legs then climbing on top of me.

We didn't kiss but our mouths were working on each other's ears and necks as our bodies and cocks rubbed against each other. The massage was essentially forgotten as our hot sweaty bodies rubbed against each other, our mouths and hands exploring everywhere. He then moved to the final point, his hands and crack rubbing up and down my cock, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. Stimulated to the point of no return I then let go shooting again and again, my cum covering both of us.

We cleaned up, both checking in to make sure we enjoyed it and then I headed home very satisfied
Amazing are you seeing him again?

Braunlow

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I recently went to a new masseur in town. He had a studio in an office building, but my appointment was in the evening, when the building was empty. I went into the studio and sat to chat with him before the massage. He told me to get undressed and lie under the flannel sheet, assuring me that, at no time during the massage, would my genitals be exposed. I found that to be a bit disappointing, because, although I am do not go for a happy ending, I am a little exhibitionistic and don't mind being seen at full mast. I started on my stomach. He exposed my leg and began massaging up and down. However, when his hand reached my inner thigh, he lightly brushed against my penis, causing it to start erecting. The same thing happened with the other leg. When it was time to roll over, I was at full erection, tenting the sheet. He exposed my right leg, my erection very close of where the sheet ended. Well, as the hand came up the thigh, it brushed against my erection again. As he started working on my feet, my hardon peeked out of the side of the sheet. He worked his way up the thigh again and moved the sheet so that my entire genital area was exposed. As he massaged my groin, he did not avoid my dick and balls. This continued, until he removed the sheet and proceeded to do the rest of my body with me naked and exposed. His hands went over my cock and balls, but, it was a real tease, which was fine with me, since I am not one for happy endings. He ended the massage and I got up off the table at full mast. He looked down at it and smiled, then left the room. The massage was amazing; I was still hard after I had fully dressed. I went home, took a hot shower, watched some porn, and relieved myself. It was the biggest cumshot I had experienced in quite some time. I am looking forward to a return visit.

Braunlow

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Well, I went back to the masseur in the evening when there was no one else around in the building. The massage began much like the last one, with me under the flannel sheet on my stomach. The only thing I wish he'd do is massage my ass, which is my most erogenous zone. But, he avoids direct contact, except over the sheet. This time, however, as his hands went up my leg and reached the inner thigh, he lightly moved his fingers over my taint, which brought an instant reaction down below. It was almost his exploring the boundaries; with me, there are none. In response, I moved my hands to the sides of the table and he began rubbing his crotch into my hands, almost nonchalantly. I could feel that he was excited also. The time came for me to roll over and, of course, I was hard as a rock. But, I really had to pee, so I told him and got off the table. Now the restroom is just a bit down the hall, but no one was there, so I walked down the hall fully naked with my dick pointed up. I can't tell you how exciting that is ...and so freeing. This whole experience made me amazingly horny, so I got on the table face up and he began on the legs. However, this time, he moved the sheet so my entire private area was exposed from the start. Up the leg he went and moved his hands over my genitals. Then, he started jerking me off as the other hand massaged my chest and groin. The feeling was great, so I looked down to see he had his face directly over my penis and was rubbing his cheek against it instead of his hand. OMG, I was so turned on that I grabbed my dick and gave it a few quick strokes and shot a huge load. While this was going on, I could see that his eyes were totally focused on what I was doing, so I decided to add a few hip thrusts, moans, and an " I'm coming," before the first shot. After I came, he quietly toweled me off and I got off the table still very hard. He looked, smiled , and left the room. I think that was only the second time I had ever cum during a massage. I left exhausted but very happy. The next day, my dick was sore, so I gave it a rest. But, I think the thing that turned me on the most was walked down the hall naked.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Fuck this is fucking hot. Did he cum too?

Reactions: Sensual Dude