Any new massage stories?

wholesome

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anyone ever had a massage therapist show up at your house ?
I occasionally see clients in their homes instead of my office and in almost all of these situations it has usually been more than a massage. There's something much more erotic, for me, doing it in someone's home. It feels much more intimate.

I recently visited a regular of mine at his home as he was housebound following what sounded like a pretty traumatic car crash that left both his arms broken. His back and legs were very tight following the crash and he wanted work done on them but I think he mostly just wanted someone to talk to for a bit as I got the impression that not many of his friends or people from his football team came to visit him.

After I show up I offer to help him out with some things that he looked like he was having difficulty with, putting some heavy things away, taking the bins out etc. He then got undressed to his underwear and lay on his bed face down. I wasn't expecting anything to happen as nothing sexual had ever occurred in any of our other sessions (probably because they were very vigorous sports massages) but it felt much more intimate as I was having to move around on his bed during the massage and at one time I was straddling him while I was working on his back.

Anyway, he turns over and is quite clearly aroused which he apologises for. I tell him it's OK, it isn't uncommon and work on his quads. He becomes even more aroused and I see a sticky precum patch start to form. He shyly apologises again and says it's been a while since he's been able to "sort it out." I ask him if he wants me to remove the underwear so they don't get sticky and he agrees. I pull them down and release a beautiful throbbing cock that is practically oozing precum. It continues as I work on his other leg.

We approach the end of the session and I offer to clean up the creams I've used. He throbs harder as I do this and then I offer to help sort him out. He looks at me and just nods. I spread his precum all over his shaft with every intention of making this last as long as possible but he shoots thick creamy ropes in less than 30 seconds. Most of it flies high into the air and splatters on his chest and belly but some of it goes on his face. I clean him up and it feels really tender as I wipe it off his chin.

He thanks me for that, asking if I do that often which I deny. We talk a little bit more before I have to head off. He asks me if I can come over again for another session and I'll be meeting with him next week. When I'm clearing my stuff away, I "accidentally" pick up his underwear as I place some towels in my bag. I used these later when I got home, putting that sticky spot to my nose as I shot my own ropes. I messaged him apologising for "accidentally" taking his pants and he says it's no big deal.

I'll be seeing him next week and am looking forward to it, wondering if this will happen again. If it does, I hope he'll last longer.

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know it’s not good to be in place of business with a client/ customer massaging him .. and doing more than basic massaging .. and he’s ejaculating all over your hands and his chest and moaning loudly and your next customer hears out in waiting area .. and he’s wondering what doing to make him be so loud ..

bondigo

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if posted here or another post.. but I owned my own massage business and done basic massages and few .. full body ..massages ..

There were times I’d go to a clients house to give massages and they’d go from massaging body but not touching ass or cock.. then some ass and cock..

few guys were wanting everything massaged to point even wanted their assholes massaged .. no penetration .. but just rub finger tips at asshole ..

I loved it when they wanted a deeper massage there with actual fingering going on..

And then they’d get so turned on more than massaging happened ..

anyone ever had a massage therapist show up at your house ?
Love to hear more about some of your clients. Did you work freeball then strip? Did you ever fuck?

bondigo

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I occasionally see clients in their homes instead of my office and in almost all of these situations it has usually been more than a massage. There's something much more erotic, for me, doing it in someone's home. It feels much more intimate.

I recently visited a regular of mine at his home as he was housebound following what sounded like a pretty traumatic car crash that left both his arms broken. His back and legs were very tight following the crash and he wanted work done on them but I think he mostly just wanted someone to talk to for a bit as I got the impression that not many of his friends or people from his football team came to visit him.

After I show up I offer to help him out with some things that he looked like he was having difficulty with, putting some heavy things away, taking the bins out etc. He then got undressed to his underwear and lay on his bed face down. I wasn't expecting anything to happen as nothing sexual had ever occurred in any of our other sessions (probably because they were very vigorous sports massages) but it felt much more intimate as I was having to move around on his bed during the massage and at one time I was straddling him while I was working on his back.

Anyway, he turns over and is quite clearly aroused which he apologises for. I tell him it's OK, it isn't uncommon and work on his quads. He becomes even more aroused and I see a sticky precum patch start to form. He shyly apologises again and says it's been a while since he's been able to "sort it out." I ask him if he wants me to remove the underwear so they don't get sticky and he agrees. I pull them down and release a beautiful throbbing cock that is practically oozing precum. It continues as I work on his other leg.

We approach the end of the session and I offer to clean up the creams I've used. He throbs harder as I do this and then I offer to help sort him out. He looks at me and just nods. I spread his precum all over his shaft with every intention of making this last as long as possible but he shoots thick creamy ropes in less than 30 seconds. Most of it flies high into the air and splatters on his chest and belly but some of it goes on his face. I clean him up and it feels really tender as I wipe it off his chin.

He thanks me for that, asking if I do that often which I deny. We talk a little bit more before I have to head off. He asks me if I can come over again for another session and I'll be meeting with him next week. When I'm clearing my stuff away, I "accidentally" pick up his underwear as I place some towels in my bag. I used these later when I got home, putting that sticky spot to my nose as I shot my own ropes. I messaged him apologising for "accidentally" taking his pants and he says it's no big deal.

I'll be seeing him next week and am looking forward to it, wondering if this will happen again. If it does, I hope he'll last longer.
Hot and tender. Keep us posted on the next session…

sunandfun

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can we get an update on where to find gay male massage therapists advertisements, or how to find them? I don't want to sign up for apps. I miss Backpage and Craigslist!
rentmassuer.com

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Awful offerings in my area. Others? Lots of classified reviews in my area for things like massage parlors and skipthegames ladies. Akron in a medium-small city, but still over a million people in the county!
There are several hot MTs in the Cleveland area.

RG97

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started visiting a massage therapist just after covid. Due to government rules they weren’t allowed to drape so I was in underwear for the massage. He was very friendly and personable and so after a couple of visits I asked if that guidance had been lifted yet and he said yes he could now offer draping if I would like to which I replied yes as I would rather be naked for the massage.

I saw him a few more times stripping and going under the sheet for the massage. I always got hard and dripping with precum during the massage but he never said anything. I did notice him brush my cock a few times each session either with the back of his arms as he moved across me or with his fingers as he went down over my abs or my hips. I presumed it was accidental and he never said or reacted to anything.

One day I arrived for my session and he left to wash his hands while I stripped as usual and I was looking for the entrance to the sheet and couldn’t find it. There was a sheet on top of the table but not a second one. He walked in on me fully naked and I apologised and said I couldn’t figure out how to get under the sheet. He said oh you can just lie on top of it. I lay face down as usual and received my massage and then as usual half way through he asked me to turn over. I am now laying on my back fully exposed with a hard cock and precum oozing. He continued with the massage as usual with the odd brushes pst my cock as before. My next session was identical. It seems to have become our normal situation which I thoroughly enjoy but he never says anything. I can’t wait to continue my sessions and see what his next move is!

D

deleted15590381

I started visiting a massage therapist just after covid. Due to government rules they weren’t allowed to drape so I was in underwear for the massage. He was very friendly and personable and so after a couple of visits I asked if that guidance had been lifted yet and he said yes he could now offer draping if I would like to which I replied yes as I would rather be naked for the massage.

I saw him a few more times stripping and going under the sheet for the massage. I always got hard and dripping with precum during the massage but he never said anything. I did notice him brush my cock a few times each session either with the back of his arms as he moved across me or with his fingers as he went down over my abs or my hips. I presumed it was accidental and he never said or reacted to anything.

One day I arrived for my session and he left to wash his hands while I stripped as usual and I was looking for the entrance to the sheet and couldn’t find it. There was a sheet on top of the table but not a second one. He walked in on me fully naked and I apologised and said I couldn’t figure out how to get under the sheet. He said oh you can just lie on top of it. I lay face down as usual and received my massage and then as usual half way through he asked me to turn over. I am now laying on my back fully exposed with a hard cock and precum oozing. He continued with the massage as usual with the odd brushes pst my cock as before. My next session was identical. It seems to have become our normal situation which I thoroughly enjoy but he never says anything. I can’t wait to continue my sessions and see what his next move is!
Where is this place?!

Unknownuser19876

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I have a similar MT I see in regional VIC out near Kyneton (Aus). He’s super chill, fit, goes deep with casual grazes and just enough to keep me curious and a legit great massage.

DM me for his contact.

Reactions: AusOtter and RG97

spennypants

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’d like to hear stories of guys shooting off during the massage without any actual genital contact. That is so hot.
My most recent therapist has made me cum hands free twice (on separate occasions). He's not much to look at but he's a pretty decent masseur. The massages take place at a spa. He learned early on that I liked when he brushed his crotch against my hand. The first time I came he was slowly and rather lightly pressing his crotch to my hand and working way up my leg and I just let loose (I was still on my stomach, so it was a bit awkward to have to lay with my load on the sheet under me for a bit longer).

The second time I had flipped onto my back, was draped, and was again having my upper legs worked pretty hard when I just shot. He definitely knew this time as I couldn't control my movements and it was a huge load. He never missed a beat and just kept on with the massage.

The last time I saw him, I managed not to cum, but he was wearing looser pants and he very deliberately placed his bulge right into my upturned hand. I took that as an open invite to play with it, which I did somewhat gently. While I was doing this he was focusing on my ass and he ran his hand through my crack and against my hole several times. Other than that, he never really got hard and i didn't get to touch him again once I had flipped onto my back. It's a very peculiar experience each time, but I'm honestly quite pleased with it. I don't really want to get into anything more with him and it's just tantalizing enough for me to keep coming back.

fluidyogi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

No-drape massages are the best. Lucky enough to have had maybe four or five regular therapists in different cities over the years with whom I go fully undraped. The one I am seeing the most these days because Im stuck in a city for work stuff is getting more comfy with my wanting less drape, but somehow not anticipating being able to go fully undraped with him anytime soon.

spennypants

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My most recent therapist has made me cum hands free twice (on separate occasions). He's not much to look at but he's a pretty decent masseur. The massages take place at a spa. He learned early on that I liked when he brushed his crotch against my hand. The first time I came he was slowly and rather lightly pressing his crotch to my hand and working way up my leg and I just let loose (I was still on my stomach, so it was a bit awkward to have to lay with my load on the sheet under me for a bit longer).

The second time I had flipped onto my back, was draped, and was again having my upper legs worked pretty hard when I just shot. He definitely knew this time as I couldn't control my movements and it was a huge load. He never missed a beat and just kept on with the massage.

The last time I saw him, I managed not to cum, but he was wearing looser pants and he very deliberately placed his bulge right into my upturned hand. I took that as an open invite to play with it, which I did somewhat gently. While I was doing this he was focusing on my ass and he ran his hand through my crack and against my hole several times. Other than that, he never really got hard and i didn't get to touch him again once I had flipped onto my back. It's a very peculiar experience each time, but I'm honestly quite pleased with it. I don't really want to get into anything more with him and it's just tantalizing enough for me to keep coming back.
Ugh, I'm so upset. I FINALLY could book a massage after months of delay and I just found out he's moved out of town. Will be trying a new guy this weekend but he's new to the spa and doubt he's going to be trying anything.

• Wow
Reactions: AfterHours69