Any gay/bi male models that we should stan ??

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Neither did I. I'm quite out of the loop. But nice discovery now. Better late than never! :eyes: These pics are making me very horny already

or is he??
If only! Hahaha. If I looked like that I would be the biggest cumslut cockwhore this side of Heaven. Probably for the best that's not the reality :joy:

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think saw stories on IG with a girl and thought he was straight lol, but knowing you, I think you could be right haha
I see. I don't look too closely at photos like that with guys and girls unless it's repeated content with a singular person (like a gf/bf) or an explicit kiss or something. Some of these guys kind of go out of their way to not "present as queer" openly and you do have to dig a little deeper past the surface.

In Alessandro's case, I noticed he seems to have a thing for Brazilian guys. He follows an insane amount of gay Brazilian dudes and likes their photos pretty often too.

forfunsake12

Expert Member
Media
I see. I don't look too closely at photos like that with guys and girls unless it's repeated content with a singular person (like a gf/bf) or an explicit kiss or something. Some of these guys kind of go out of their way to not "present as queer" openly and you do have to dig a little deeper past the surface.

In Alessandro's case, I noticed he seems to have a thing for Brazilian guys. He follows an insane amount of gay Brazilian dudes and likes their photos pretty often too.
oh cool, Any other clues? I follow him on IG but can never tell lol

Reactions: bigboaster

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
Oh? I didn't realize he did mainstream fashion modelling as well. I was only familiar with his previous "dirty work". Adult modelling if you will :joy: . Good for him, he looks great
Someone in the fashion world I follow posted modeling shots of him a couple months ago referencing him as a “new face” and I laughed out loud

• Haha
Reactions: bigboaster