Ansel Elgort

teensmokerghost

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well regardless of loose fitting jeans, he does have small ass. Nothing wrong with that, but maybe his dick size makes up for it lol. Also he’s tall, so he doesn’t need to have an ass.
some of you need to take a personal inventory

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
some of you need to take a personal inventory
And some of you need glasses. The guy doesn't have an ass. It's flat, nothing wrong with it. I see this in a lot of threads with white good looking celebs and the ass conversation. I'm like what ass? Not everyone can have one or can be a Henry Cavill or Aaron Johnson that have the assets.

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are so many NBA players that are like 6' 7"-7' 2" with great asses, so there is no excuse haha
Yes, some very tall guys have very nice asses, but it’s not something I’m expecting all the time, especially with his frame and build. Not an excuse, but good enough for me.

Reactions: simasj

teensmokerghost

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And some of you need glasses. The guy doesn't have an ass. It's flat, nothing wrong with it. I see this in a lot of threads with white good looking celebs and the ass conversation. I'm like what ass? Not everyone can have one or can be a Henry Cavill or Aaron Johnson that have the assets.
I wasn't arguing about whether or not he has an ass. I was saying the way some of the people on the forum talk about peoples' bodies is cringey as hell. Just my opinion