Animal lovers?

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like to talk off topic of sex and all.. tell about animals..
They can become best friends or even us consider them part of the family..

I have three small dogs inside two big dogs outside .. 4 cats inside plus two kittens about 10 weeks old.. momma cat ran out of milk and I’ve been hand feeding them for weeks now.. but the thing I think is kind of funny and even cute is one I want to call pee wee ..

I added three pics the first pic and second pic are two kittens of same litter .. peewee is tiny.. the other kitten will make three of him..
Pee wee is still on the bottle.. so far it doesn’t smell anything so it still on a bottle ..

The third pic of cat sleeping is Taz .. he is nearly 2 years old weighs 10 lbs or so .. I fed him on the bottle because its momma and other little ones got ran over .. so he wasn’t about 3 weeks old and now he is big and lazy and spoiled rotten..

That’s just a little on the cats..

What about you guys?

A friend of mine has a hedgehog and yes he named it Sonic

Attachments

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well I figured if under women’s issues .. my post wouldn’t be allowed as I’m not a woman.. this site is pretty picky about that stuff

You can participate in that section, it's the Ask Someone section with that rule. If you didn't start a thread there you can't reply.

Since I'm here though... My raven friends were teaming up to build a nest or something... One was gathering materials and the other was hammering then into place.
PXL_20240327_192616903.TS~2.mp4

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone know much about hand feeding kittens.. I have one that must been born” the runt” of the litter .. he is 11 weeks old.. looks 4 weeks old and still won’t eat.. he just wants the bottle still ..

I am afraid if he don’t start eating more nutrional foods he may die on me.. and that would be awful