Am I the only one who likes being circumcised ?

bgzez

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm cut. The first uncut cock I saw grossed me out. my opinion hasn't changed. But I only mention it here because others have. Minds were made up long before this thread.

It was the same with me when I saw the first cut cock, but later when I saw more I kind of got used to it and now they seem usually just unattractive and that's it, not too gross.

Reactions: biconor91
D

deleted18729481

My foreskin got taken off when I was young, so I don't miss what I can't remember having. I occasionally wonder what it'd be like to have one, but I'm well satisfied with my dick as it is. My exposed glans grows very large and prominent when I bone up, and I like the look of that.

Will0027

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m circumcised and I love it. I enjoy my penis every day and my wife does too. It feels great, I like the way it looks, and having been a HS and college athlete, was always easy to keep clean in the shower and no fuss. Personally I will never regret not having a foreskin at all, and the pleasure my exposed glans experiences and the tightness of the skin on my shaft when hard is fantastic for me.

video2radio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i am uncut but i go back and forth alot with wanting to be circumcised, anyone got some pointers or share your own experience, I think cut cocks looks gorgeous and i would love to be.
I don't regret getting it done for a second and would never go back!

TLCTugger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i go back and forth alot with wanting to be circumcised, anyone got some pointers or share your own experience
I've experienced 38 years as a circumcised male (including 10 years with my wife), and now it's 18 years since I restored enough slack skin to keep my glans covered 24/7. I wouldn't go back for anything. It's just very nice to have a ticklish sort of sensitivity of the glans and especially the skin between the scar and glans. And the frictionless gliding mode of stimulation wasn't even possible before foreskin restoration. I couldn't give that up. And my wife would probably decline to have sex with me if I went back to being dry, scaly, numb, and without skin mobility. She doesn't like to be licked very often because her skin reacts to my saliva and gets a rash, so instead she'll grab my shaft and rub the smooth shiny head of my penis all over her vulva and tickle her clitoris with it. That would be a no-go with my old dry glans.

Guysandmaybebirds

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Best part about my cut is that it’s a low cut which means close to the head. This is good for me as I’m a grower and when soft my dick is 80% covered by foreskin which for me is best of both worlds. Been cut for 7 years and my dick is still soft, and sensitive but not overly

Reactions: thestrapkyle