Am I the only one who likes being circumcised ?

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
And the thing I never had to worry about. But what is it exactly(so, the bolded part)?

You mean "foreskin tearing issues" ?

I am sure you could have googled it

however one would think that it is pretty much self explanatory

Especially since I already described what it is, how it occurs the effect/s of it

bgzez

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You mean "foreskin tearing issues" ?

I am sure you could have googled it

however one would think that it is pretty much self explanatory

Especially since I already described what it is, how it occurs the effect/s of it

You shouldn't be sure about the things you don't know about. I don't google everything people say here, especially people who say a lot of wrong things.

Where did you explain it?

It's not self explanatory. "Foreskin tearing issues" says that someone's foreskin teared and nothing else.

BottomAtl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm cut and, after living and working in Central Europe for several years, I appreciate that I'm cut. Maybe it was a throw back to when, during the communist regimes, they kept hygiene products practically non existent but there were times I could smell the guy 5 feet away from me. One guy I dragged into the shower an even with soap and water we just couldn't get the urine smell from his foreskin. Another guy I really liked an dated for a while washed constantly. We never got naked until he went to the sink and washed his cock. He hated it and eventually got circumcised because he liked the spontaneity of just getting naked and not having to worry about his foreskin smelling. We eventually broke up and after that my search was for other cut guys. There were a few - more in Germany for some reason - and most did it for aesthetics. A few because of phimosis and those looked like they were cut with farm implements.

bgzez

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm cut and, after living and working in Central Europe for several years, I appreciate that I'm cut. Maybe it was a throw back to when, during the communist regimes, they kept hygiene products practically non existent but there were times I could smell the guy 5 feet away from me. One guy I dragged into the shower an even with soap and water we just couldn't get the urine smell from his foreskin. Another guy I really liked an dated for a while washed constantly. We never got naked until he went to the sink and washed his cock. He hated it and eventually got circumcised because he liked the spontaneity of just getting naked and not having to worry about his foreskin smelling. We eventually broke up and after that my search was for other cut guys. There were a few - more in Germany for some reason - and most did it for aesthetics. A few because of phimosis and those looked like they were cut with farm implements.

If you are trying to become a fiction writer I suggest that you stick to your day job. Or at least do some research before writing.

If there is no problem like phimosis, the protective foreskin can be easily pulled back before peeing(or whenever). If you practice basic hygiene your dick will not smell of urine. If you don't it will, cut or not. I cannot think of a dick with a urine smell that "cannot be washed off by soap and water". Perhaps a homeless person who has not seen a shower for months(you know, homeless people like the ones you can find in most capitalist countries, unlike in the countries with communist regimes in Central Europe, where there were practically no homeless people and where everyone had access to basics like fresh water and soap). It's also funny that the cut guys you found in Europe got circumcised "mostly for aesthetics".

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you are trying to become a fiction writer I suggest that you stick to your day job. Or at least do some research before writing.

If there is no problem like phimosis, the protective foreskin can be easily pulled back before peeing(or whenever). If you practice basic hygiene your dick will not smell of urine. If you don't it will, cut or not. I cannot think of a dick with a urine smell that "cannot be washed off by soap and water". Perhaps a homeless person who has not seen a shower for months(you know, homeless people like the ones you can find in most capitalist countries, unlike in the countries with communist regimes in Central Europe, where there were practically no homeless people and where everyone had access to basics like fresh water and soap). It's also funny that the cut guys you found in Europe got circumcised "mostly for aesthetics".
honestly i love the smell of foreskin it has a very distinct smell cleaned or not and so do cut penises

Sandymat

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

What you trying to get guys to grow it back ? ...and why are you even on the page if you like having foreskin, then have fine. You had nothing positive to say m Why are you trying to ‘ convince people otherwise. Go on the foreskin lovers page

TaylorFedds

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There seems to be hardly anyone around who prefers being circumcised.

Guys from the UK and Europe all seem to be uncircumcised.
Guys from America seem to be circumcised but loads are restoring their foreskinby stretching the remaining skin.

I grew up in the UK with a foreskin but decided to get myself circumcised when I was young. I much prefer it. My penis is cleaner, it's more hygenic, it looks better, my girlfriend prefers it, and above all the most sensitive part (the glans) gets full stimulation.

I know I'm probably in a minority here but is there anyone else out there who is circumcised and prefers it ??
I like it and agree with u I also like the different looks it gives, kind of makes each dick look different depending on they style, scar, colorization….. lol idk but i def like it

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
reading this is interesting as an uncut guy, I wonder what it is like for you guys and I have been tempted to have it done every now and again.
Got myself circumcised in my late twenties - so wish I'd done it sooner; it's been one of the best things I've done for myself.

Reactions: glansout and RJ5on1

bgzez

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What you trying to get guys to grow it back ? ...and why are you even on the page if you like having foreskin, then have fine. You had nothing positive to say m Why are you trying to ‘ convince people otherwise. Go on the foreskin lovers page

I am not trying anything, I am already doing it - pointing out to the illogical and wrong.
Like or not like having foreskin, why should that prevent someone from being on the page and pointing out what is wrong on it? And if you don't see anything positive in the posts that are debunking rubbish and telling people that it's okay to like both cut and uncut, than you should probably ask yourself why is that.

And finally, you don't tell me where to go. If you feel uncomfortable reading my truthful posts here, I suggest you live.