Am I the only one who likes being circumcised ?

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There seems to be hardly anyone around who prefers being circumcised.

Guys from the UK and Europe all seem to be uncircumcised.
Guys from America seem to be circumcised but loads are restoring their foreskinby stretching the remaining skin.

I grew up in the UK with a foreskin but decided to get myself circumcised when I was young. I much prefer it. My penis is cleaner, it's more hygenic, it looks better, my girlfriend prefers it, and above all the most sensitive part (the glans) gets full stimulation.

I know I'm probably in a minority here but is there anyone else out there who is circumcised and prefers it ??

Last edited by a moderator:

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matt, I agree with you 100%. I'm not sure why there's been such a backlash lately against circumcision. I, for one, am quite glad my parents had the foresight to remove my foreskin. I also prefer cut guys when selecting sexual partners for all the reasons you stated (typically cleaner, looks better, etc.).

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There seems to be hardly anyone around who prefers being circumcised. ...
That may be the case over there in Europe. People prefer what their accustomed to.
My penis is cleaner, it's more hygenic, ...
Implying that a whole penis is dirtier or unhygienic?
I know I'm probably in a minority here but is there anyone else out there who is circumcised and prefers it ??
A minority over there. You'd be in a majority in USA, but a declining majority due to the decline of R.I.C.

If it's such a big deal, maybe you should emigrate? :biggrin1:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I'm happy that I'm cut. Well, I don't know anything else so I can't say that I've ever really considered the alternative before encountering the rabidly crazed anti circ brigade in the world.

If I weren't Jewish I don't think I'd really care either way. Being Jewish, I'm glad it was done.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer the cut look more than uncut. I would have liked to have been able to decide for my self if I wanted to be cut, but I know I would have decided to get circumcised at later date anyway.
I have such an low threshold for pain and doctors that upon reflection I'm happy I was cut as an infant.

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was cut as a child, as my father is circumcised as well. I will say that I do wish I had a foreskin, because I feel that it is unfair and cruel for parents to make decisions for their defenseless infant child. I have heard from several people on this site their livid opinions on my circumcision and other circumcisions, and I have to say I was quite upset by the ignorance of said people. If I had to choose, I would get my foreskin back, because I wish to be the way that nature intended me to be. I will not try restoring however, because I do not want to be disappointed if it is not to my expectations. I accept that I'm circumcised and am glad that I have the extra skin that I do.

Do you other cut men have styles like mine? I seem to have a lot of extra skin underneath the head due to the clamp used when circumcised. I haven't seen too many people with that much frenulum remaining

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/15506d1191039414-underside-of-my-penis-0928072356.jpg

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/15469d1190993049-underside-of-my-penis-0928071106.jpg

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was circumcised at the age of 28 due to an attrocious accident. Prior to that, I never gave much thought to the foreskin, I knew I had one and many of my friends did not (this was during the 1960s and 70s when circumcision was still mostly standard in the U.S.A.). After the circumcision and the healing, I discovered better sensations than I had ever had before. I know this flys in the face of what most persons believe when they go on about skin cells in the foreskin; yet, for me the entire nature of sex improved both with men and with women.

Through the years I have had sexual encounters with men who are circumcised and uncircumcised and none ever spoke of lacking sensation. In my encounters with women, there was 1 who said it was better without the foreskin and the others never commented at all, they were more interested in the penis being able to become erect and enter into them.

So, at the end of the day, I am happy with my having been circumcised and wish my family had had insurance when I was born, since that was the reason the procedure was not done at that time.

Lee1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As for me, I think I am glad that I was circumsised (not at birth) but at the same time, I would not mind at all had I not being circumsised - as long as I know how to keep it clean all the time!

Reactions: Boogman28

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you made the choice to be cut
those of us that were cut at birth had no choice.
thats the point it is our body it should be our choice

I totally agree...I'm currently in the looooong process of reconstructing my foreskin to try to correct my parents uninformed choice for me.

As to the original question, I have what I have (at this point) and so like what I got. My preference for cut vs uncut has changed so much over time, that now I have not preference for the other guy.:biggrin1: