SkyLarkin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just came across your stories and I really enjoyed them. Adam is an absolute mess lol but he also seems nice and kind hearted.

The men in his life are interesting is the best word to use.

Will there be anymore updates
Not on here and probably not for a while, I’m going to rewrite the series after Ch.1 but I’m currently writing another series called Super Jock Sluts.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Not on here and probably not for a while, I’m going to rewrite the series after Ch.1 but I’m currently writing another series called Super Jock Sluts.
ohh ok what's made you decide to want to rewrite the story again and not post on here.

Yes I saw that you've written another series which I'm going to check out

Reactions: SkyLarkin

SkyLarkin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ohh ok what's made you decide to want to rewrite the story again and not post on here.

Yes I saw that you've written another series which I'm going to check out
Just wanted to make it more linear and I got ideas for character interactions between the teenage Adam and the gardener from "Caught Spying", so I felt weird going back to that randomly. Also, the reason why I won't post it here is because there's a site GayDemon which has a interface that is a little easier to use, then here. Still love this site though. I'll include a link to the official second chapter when I get done writing it, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just wanted to make it more linear and I got ideas for character interactions between the teenage Adam and the gardener from "Caught Spying", so I felt weird going back to that randomly. Also, the reason why I won't post it here is because there's a site GayDemon which has a interface that is a little easier to use, then here. Still love this site though. I'll include a link to the official second chapter when I get done writing it, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Thanks you've just given me another site other thank here to check out erotic stories

BBCKing78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What's it called on there?

SkyLarkin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I misread your post that was referencing another series. Will there be more?
There will be more of “Adam’s Troubles”, I finished Ch. 7 of Super Jock Sluts which I’ll post this next week. Going to start writing Ch. 2 of Adam’s Troubles sometime this week and hopefully post it that same week if I don’t lose the motivation to write.

Justin01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Like always, Adam wondered how he found himself in this situation, comparing dick sizes with his teenage nephew Anthony, or Ant for short. Maybe he could've blamed all of the margaritas that he kept chugging down and the beers that he let Ant drink, or maybe he could've blamed the sight of Ant's probably 9 inch dick stuffed uncomfortably into the spare speedo that Adam had let him borrow.

Ant had forgotten to bring some swim trunks to his place and really wanted to take a dip in the new hot tub that Adam got installed. Adam hoped that he could get some friends over and maybe have a crazy, wet and wild orgy in there.

Once, Ant slipped into the hot, bubbly water, the tight mesh fabric of the baby blue speedo turned transparent instantly--and everything was showing off. Every inch and vein. Adam couldn't help but let out a small "fuck" under his breath.

Ant noticed immediately, growing red in the face before putting two small hands over the large semi-hard bulge, "Y-yeah sorry, lately this thing has a mind of its own heh."

"It's cool--just try not to poke my eye out lol!" Adam tried to play it cool, using all of his will to tear his eyes away from Ant's donkey dick.

"I definitely will, but I bet you got one that's way bigger!" Ant replied back, winking at his uncle-in-law.

Adam just nodded, "Maybe..."

"Come on Uncle Adam! I've showed you mine, now show me yours!" He scooted a little closer.

"I don't know..."

"How about this?" Ant started to grin as the mischievous gears in his head began to turn. "We can make a bet, if your dick is bigger than mine then I'll cut your lawn for a month."

I'm definitely interested and my lawn does look like absolute shit, maybe this could be good.

"BUT! If I win, then you have to kiss my cock--just one kiss, but you have to do it! Deal?"

Adam pondered it over for a while, then let the alcohol take control as he said, "Fuck it, why not? Deal!"

Ant squealed as he immediately rose out of the hot bubbling waters of the hot tub, while Adam's face paled and his flaccid cock hardened to a modest six inches underneath the surface.

"Looks like I'm much bigger than you Uncle Adam!" Ant grinned widely.

Adam regretted agreeing to the bet, figuring that the young nerdy teen couldn't have been that fucking big!

I swear I thought his dick was only 6 inches soft, but goddamn! I wonder how big Harper is, god how the fuck is Tiffany not limping everywhere she goes!

The kid was skinny as a beanpole, a complete nerd with circular glasses, shiny silver braces, and obsessed with D&D. Thankfully, the only other thing that saved him from possible ridicule was his clean light brown skin, devoid of pimples or zits. Those deep dark brown eyes that pierced into Adam and sent shivers up his spine, reminded him immediately of Harper.

"I think I'm either right at 11 inches or just a little over that number, don't really know--I did have my friend Matt measure it, but he got a little distracted and just had to get a taste--god! He loves sucking my dick!"

While Ant rambled off, Adam decided to examine every inch of his nephew's monster dick.

Hung like a fucking horse. Almost a foot long of thick, veiny meat with a pair of cum churning balls to boot--Adam almost came right into his thong pouch being in close proximity to what Ant had.

What the fuck?! I've definitely seen this kid in basketball shorts before--like how the FUCK do you hide a secret this big?!?

Adam was completely bewildered and turned on, his mouth already drooling a little bit. A normal uncle would be disgusted with himself for thinking of their nephew in that way, but Adam wasn't a normal uncle and Ant wasn't a normal nephew. Being apart of the Rowan family meant being a little dysfunctional and abnormal, but also extremely sexy.

"Come on Uncle, pay up and kiss it!" Anthony teased, bouncing on the balls of his feet and making his dick bounce up and down--it looked heavy as fuck.

Adam tried to laugh Anthony's comment off and turned to get out of the hot tub, but Anthony stopped him right in his tracks by pulling his speedo down and grabbed a handful of his balls, squeezing them harshly.

"FUCK!"

"Now Uncle Adam, you're going to kiss my cock and if you don't then I'm going to tell not only my parents, that Uncle Adam touched my dick--and got HARD, but I'm going to tell everyone else that I know that my uncle is a huge fucking pervert." Anthony threatened.

It didn't take long but Adam was kissing Anthony's cockhead, getting his lips smeared with precum--it was so fucking musky and arousing that Adam squirted his own precum out.

"Yeah, kiss my dick Uncle, I knew you were a big fucking white cockslut--I saw Grandpa Ed playing with your ass last night and you barely tried to stop him. Right then and there, I knew that you loved cock and cock-loving sluts like you need people like me and my dad to help you achieve your destiny." Adam tried to deny what Anthony was saying, but the boy took the initiative and pushed past his uncle's pink full lips and into the man's warm wet mouth.

Adam didn't even resist, instinctively sucking and slurping around his dominant nephew's dick, getting his mouth stuffed with dick and pre.

"Take that fucking dick, white bitch!" Anthony moaned, grabbing the back of Adam's head with both hands and immediately started to fuck his face.

SUCK! SLOBBER! SUCK! SLURP! SLLLUUURRRPPP!!!

Adam could barely keep up with Anthony's wild hormonal thrusts, fucking and bruising the back of Adam's throat. He couldn't help but blow that pent up nut right into his uncle's stomach, completely dominating a prominent person of his horny dreams. He hoped that the next time that they played around, that maybe he could fuck Uncle Adam's phat white ass--maybe even get his own daddy involved. Or, oh fuck, maybe even mix loads with his daddy if he couldn't fuck him first.

Anthony tried to last longer, but he never really got his dick sucked especially by a reluctantly expert cocksucker like Adam, and thinking about fucking his buff bubble butt uncle with his own hung daddy made him go over the edge. He emptied his full balls into Adam's mouth, who hungrily slurped and gulped it all down, tasting the musky thick cream as it slid down his throat.

When he was completely done, Anthony pulled out and smacked Adam on both sides of his face with his wet, cum and spit covered dick. He sighed and stretched his arms, before leaving his stupefied uncle in the hot tub. Adam eventually rose out of the water himself and realized as he was stripping out of his silver thong that the inside was covered with his own jizz. He felt like a complete cumslut and hoped that Anthony wouldn't say anything to his dad--the hunky handsome DILF was always gazing at his butt and giving it a sharp slap, so he figured that if he knew for 100% that Adam was secretly hungry for cock then he would come running to get a taste. Still, Adam couldn't stop his hands from sinking two fingers into his manpussy and flicking at his nipples, imagining Anthony's daddy raping his throat while Anthony dominated his ass with that black weapon of his.

"What the fuck..." Adam muttered huskily under his breath as cum streaked across his abs and pecs, some of it get landing on his lips. Out of habit, he swiped the cum into his mouth and slightly smiled.

If you enjoyed this story, leave a comment below and share it around!
Fantastic story!!!

Reactions: SkyLarkin