Aaron Thread?

anon58935

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm actually from a town near peoria and actually saw Aaron schock shirtless in person. I was just as in the closet as he was. My mom even knew his beard at the time. I got a haircut a few years back from some dude who used to hook up with him. Everyone in peoria knew.
That's so hot

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm actually from a town near peoria and actually saw Aaron schock shirtless in person. I was just as in the closet as he was. My mom even knew his beard at the time. I got a haircut a few years back from some dude who used to hook up with him. Everyone in peoria knew.
But he was so fucking pretty, in the right party, and said the right things, nobody questioned voting for him right? :) I call that progress.

RobVuo1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

In these smaller Midwest towns, everyone is up in everyone else's business so there was no way he could hook up with dudes and it wasn't known.

Gollumx34

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same in the Deep South. Everyone knows everyone. I’m from Louisiana and literally everyone in my town knew everyone’s business. There was so much gossip and passive aggressive behavior.
In these smaller Midwest towns, everyone is up in everyone else's business so there was no way he could hook up with dudes and it wasn't known.

Gollumx34

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would rather say so. Either he is a gold star gay or he has tried it with women and it became a disaster. If he would fucked a girl and had liked it, I am sure he would have flooded the internet with pictures of him with her and questions like "Is this Aaron's girlfriend?" Or "Is she his fiancée?" Just my intuition as a gay man! ;)

I have to admit that I am a gold star gay myself and nearly all the gay men I know are. Of course I am not talking about bisexual guys. I love bisexual men, but I am talking about men who identify as gay and have tried it with women. I once talked with a guy who did it. He is quite a successful drag queen but in daily life he is a good looking blond stud. Well, he told that he had wanted to try it once in his life, but he didn't give too many details. So probably not a big success.
He probably hasn’t had sexual intercourse with a woman. He’s never been seen with a beard before.

Even lance bass and Neil Patrick Harris had sex with plenty of women despite being gay. They often had fake girlfriends and were convincingly straight. I think they were physically attracted to women but more physically and emotionally drawn to men. A lot of gay men are on the spectrum. It’s easy for them to have sex with women but they don’t feel emotionally connected to them. I think that’s why there are so many gay men who have been able to get married and have 3-4 kids before coming out.

Some gay men are 100% driven by primal urges/physiological attraction, which in turn dictates their sexual orientation. So it is black and white for some men but not all.

Probably has to do with exposure to testosterone in the womb. It’s been suggested that in order for a fetus to develop as male biologically and psychologically, exposure to a high level of testosterone is needed. During development, it’s believed that something modifies the amount of testosterone exposed to the brain, which influences the structures responsible for sexual arousal to form in such a way that supports same sex attraction. Another theory is that the level of testosterone that reaches the brain is similar to that of females…hence why the average size of the hypothalamus, which influences sex drive among gay men is similar to that of straight women.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember when he got outted, but DAMN. I had no idea he's been doing so much and casually letting all these dick pics leak. Good for them.....I guess?

I do hope he's happy and all...but also that he's educated himself on LGBTQ issues and is actively trying to make up for being anti-queer while he was in congress.

RobVuo1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does becoming a professional gay count as making amends? He's now an uber-gay, conforming to every aging-circuit-queen stereotype known to man.

He's not been posting anything recently other than the occasional about the hotel in New York. Maybe we'll see him at Coachella surrounded by young uber-gays.