Aaron Thread?

Kaseywhite27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
God i hate seeing this thread bumped and nothing added.

let it die its sorry death. If there is anything Schock deserves at this point, it’s indifference.
For real unless people got a video of someone wrecking his shit ( a fist fight or a dick I could use a laugh) he should def be ignored

RobVuo1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has been wearing a new Wig to cover his growing balding and greying daddy scalp.

Aaron needs to find a gay that can give him the desperately needed fashion advise that is so lacking.

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's one of the worst hair pieces I've ever seen. Maybe the worst. Absolutely he would look better going bald. He looks ridiculous right now
Nothing more embarassing than being done doggy and having the top grab your hair and it comes right off! o_O

RobVuo1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Leave him alone he's sliving! (Paris Hilton voice) ;) He's slaying that Wig for dear life and youth.

He probably slept with those 3 men that night.

Absolutely, they wrecked his hole, leaving it dripping with cum.

cptgayamerica

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's one of the worst hair pieces I've ever seen. Maybe the worst. Absolutely he would look better going bald. He looks ridiculous right now
He could also just go to Turkey and get his hairline fixed. Isn't that where all the balding men go these days to get their hair back?