Aaron Thread?

Mark444

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I couldn't edit my post above in time. For me, the biggest reason to doubt the existence of videos is this: So many people in the gay community dislike Aaron and what he stands for. Wouldn't somebody have gotten his hands on the supposed videos and made them public out of revenge? I don't support that kind of revenge against anybody, but that would have happened by now. This thread is four years old and 196 pages. There was a prior thread that was deleted. I wonder if we've been waiting a long time for something that might not exist. :)

JoeRoscoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never see updates to this thread until, like now, all of a sudden I do, so I'm probably missing context. But I remember loads (pun intended) of Aaron videos, generally of him, erm, self-pleasuring. Are we discussing something else now?

blahhhhhhh

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
oh wow that is so hot! do we know who's who in the video? Can't really tell based on their cock and butt
You can tell who wasn't here from the beginning, the forensic analysis has already been performed

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I couldn't edit my post above in time. For me, the biggest reason to doubt the existence of videos is this: So many people in the gay community dislike Aaron and what he stands for. Wouldn't somebody have gotten his hands on the supposed videos and made them public out of revenge? I don't support that kind of revenge against anybody, but that would have happened by now. This thread is four years old and 196 pages. There was a prior thread that was deleted. I wonder if we've been waiting a long time for something that might not exist. :)
My guess is that his nudes and vids primarily go out to an elite group of West Hollywood gays that may superficially act like they have an interest in politics...but they are beautiful so they focus mainly on having sex, working out, posting selfies and lifestyle pics on instagram and spending money, be it earned, gifted or inherited.

If anything is posted out of revenge, it is personal revenge for a slight, not some idiotic partisan grudge over actions a decade old.

Reactions: Ofnelxo and cordick

Mark444

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If anything is posted out of revenge, it is personal revenge for a slight, not some idiotic partisan grudge over actions a decade old.
"Idiotic" or not, a lot of disgust exists toward this guy. I can't believe that the supposed videos have not come to light after all this time.

RobVuo1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aaron has not posted many photos on IG recently and his stories are limited to promoting the New York hotel he apparently has a financial interest in. Maybe his fellow investors have told him to keep it clean and be more discrete when hooking up with the young gays.

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aaron has not posted many photos on IG recently and his stories are limited to promoting the New York hotel he apparently has a financial interest in. Maybe his fellow investors have told him to keep it clean and be more discrete when hooking up with the young gays.
I think it is a bit late for that. LOL