Zac aynsley @zacaynsley

idontevankno

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Zac just did a 5 minute live stream on Instagram, somebody asked him where his girlfriend is, and he said that he is single. And, somebody asked him if he is coming back to Dubai soon, and he said probably in a few months after his competition is done. So, you've heard it here first. Zac is prostituting himself again to rich gays in Dubai. Because, he has no girlfriend. He says, that after this competition if he doesn't win and go pro, that he doesn't know what he is going to do. But, that his mental health and body dismorphia are as bad as they have ever been, even though he says that he thinks that he is the best that he has ever looked.
Dude. Take a break from the internet. Your speculations are too far reaching

Zantra69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Might want to turn down your speakers for this one. He just posted this on his Instagram story, and I found an app that lets me download Instagram stories, so instead of shitty screenshots, I'll just be posting the videos here from now on, so people can enjoy the whole thing, even if the 24 hours have passed, and the stories have disappeared.
aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1kdWI0LTEuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q2Ni4zMDEwMC0xNi8xMjEzMjU5NzNfMTM0MD...mp4

Koolyoshi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Might want to turn down your speakers for this one. He just posted this on his Instagram story, and I found an app that lets me download Instagram stories, so instead of shitty screenshots, I'll just be posting the videos here from now on, so people can enjoy the whole thing, even if the 24 hours have passed, and the stories have disappeared.
What app did you use?

Reactions: joshjoe90

Zantra69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What app did you use?
There's a website where you can download people's stories, but one of their rules is that you aren't supposed to share the stories that you download, because it could get them into legal trouble. You can even download stories of people who have blocked you on Instagram, and you can download stories even if you don't have an Instagram account of your own. I'd rather not share the name here, because the site is likely to be taken down forever if I do. Message me if you really want the name, because mentioning other websites on LPSG leads to trouble. Somebody asked me if I used a popular chat messaging app on here, and one of the power mad mods banned me for a week just for saying "yes". So, I am extremely careful now about saying any website or app names in the general forum.

Merely_a_Ghost

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's nice to see that he's evolved, because he used to call his gay fans "creeps" in the old days.

I’ve stopped faulting social media guys for having this initial reaction for the most part, because a lot of gay fans frankly are creeps.

There are far too many gays who will spam, “You make my pussy throb ” comments on every post and repeatedly send DMs asking to buy used underwear, and don’t give up upon being turned down. Then when they get blocked they’re like, “Wtf what a homophobe.”

Female fans generally aren’t so blunt when expressing their adoration for men they follow, so I can understand how getting comments from fans you’re not sexually interested in saying things like, “I wanna suffocate to death with my face buried in your sweaty armpit” might yield a “wtf” response until you get used to it.

MisterDo84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't understand why he didn't go further in his bodybuilding/fitness career. He has or used to have one of the most aesthetic physiques I've ever seen -huge shoulders and arms, incredibly narrow waist.
He's never actually competed in a bodybuilding competition until recently, and he won, so maybe he'll start doing more.

Reactions: joshjoe90

MisterDo84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just posted a reel on Instagram, and hot damn is his bulge huge. He probably jerked off a little before filming this to make it look bigger, but maybe we'll finally get the Zac Aynsley OnlyFans that we have always wanted.

Attachments