Zac aynsley @zacaynsley

Zantra69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He posted this to his insta, what’s that I can see ;)
Yeah, that's an old pic from when he was battling depression because his girlfriend had cancer, and apparently he attempted suicide at one point. He stopped taking steroids and going to the gym, and lost all of his muscle, because he didn't want to live if she died from cancer. Well, she didn't, and now he is back in the gym and taking steroids again. He's also traveling all over the world without her, he won a ton of money in Las Vegas, and he keeps getting flown out to Dubai by rich closeted homosexual princes and business men, for "favors". So, who even knows if he is still with his girlfriend or not. At one point he wanted to do the whole fitness influencer move to LA thing, and share a house with a lot of other Fitness bodybuilders and shoot content together, but then the pandemic happened. I've been following Zac for so long, I kind of feel like the Zac Aynsley historian. My PlayStation even tells me when he logs on to play video games, and what video games he is playing. Ha ha ha

MansCockLover69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The hits keep coming. I hope that one day he gets desperate enough to make an OnlyFans. He used.to be super slutty in his younger years.
How do you know he was super slutty in his younger years? Have you any material to show how slutty he was? ;););)

Zantra69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How do you know he was super slutty in his younger years? Have you any material to show how slutty he was? ;););)
Yes, I do. And, I have posted it in this group before. He used to do plenty of live streams in just a tight pair of briefs and nothing else, where he would flex, and you could see the outline of his dick.

MansCockLover69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, I do. And, I have posted it in this group before. He used to do plenty of live streams in just a tight pair of briefs and nothing else, where he would flex, and you could see the outline of his dick.
Oooh nice, always thought he had a fat dick, such a shame there's no frontal nude to show it,lol

Zantra69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Zac just did a 5 minute live stream on Instagram, somebody asked him where his girlfriend is, and he said that he is single. And, somebody asked him if he is coming back to Dubai soon, and he said probably in a few months after his competition is done. So, you've heard it here first. Zac is prostituting himself again to rich gays in Dubai. Because, he has no girlfriend. He says, that after this competition if he doesn't win and go pro, that he doesn't know what he is going to do. But, that his mental health and body dismorphia are as bad as they have ever been, even though he says that he thinks that he is the best that he has ever looked.