Youtuber pano tsaklas

hello91185

Loved Member
Media
Ugh, I wouldn't hesitate to have a long term relationship with him. Sadly, I think he's into older guys (I'm 25) and I'm 12 hours away from Raleigh lol
I’m older (34) and personally offended he never returned my woofs or message hah. I thought being more bear was his type but maybe I’m not quite it

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did he delete his YouTube channel?
he tweeted about it. his gmail got hacked and whomever did it locked him out, deleted his channel and changed the recover password settings. the youtube twitter account replied to his tweet about it as well, saying they dm'ed him to get more details to see if they can get him his account back. but this was 14 hours ago

sweeney

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he tweeted about it. his gmail got hacked and whomever did it locked him out, deleted his channel and changed the recover password settings. the youtube twitter account replied to his tweet about it as well, saying they dm'ed him to get more details to see if they can get him his account back. but this was 14 hours ago
Ok thx for the feedback

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so it seem he might not get his channel back.
he tweeted that nothing has been done on youtube's end to try and help him and the tools they offer to recover the account isn't working. his last tweet about it was on the 8th, he also deleted the tweet @ youtube support about what happened

mrjarr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so it seem he might not get his channel back.
he tweeted that nothing has been done on youtube's end to try and help him and the tools they offer to recover the account isn't working. his last tweet about it was on the 8th, he also deleted the tweet @ youtube support about what happened
Yeah, youtube support never works unless a giant youtuber contacts them for him. Then he'd get it back in a couple of hours.

Reactions: sweeney

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it fucking sucks tho. that's a lot of videos he lost if he didn't have the original saved. not to mention, even if he starts up again, he's going to struggle getting back to his former subscriber count, not to mention not be able to monetize his channel for a good while

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in the video about him getting hacked he says it's because the hackers wanted to get into his employer's account. he mentions the team he works with works for a family friendly youtuber with 10 million subs. and he says if you can tell you it is if you pay attention to his instagram, but i guess i've not paid any attention because i never really saw anything to hint who he works for

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
in the video about him getting hacked he says it's because the hackers wanted to get into his employer's account. he mentions the team he works with works for a family friendly youtuber with 10 million subs. and he says if you can tell you it is if you pay attention to his instagram, but i guess i've not paid any attention because i never really saw anything to hint who he works for

I was trying to figure this out as well, thought it might be that super Christian blond family with Cole Labrant, but I think they’re in LA not NC, and there wasn’t a news story about them being hacked.