Youtuber pano tsaklas

a_3

Admired Member
Media
lol right ! Although I see him as a verse top. Like I feel he's the kind of top that takes really really good care of his bottoms and works extra hard to make the inexperienced ones feel comfortable. He also strikes me as the kind that will cum, clean you up and then fall right back into bed to sleep, then wake up in the morning to make you coffee.
In my fantasies, there is an eighteen year old guy on a gap year who is traveling the world. He is in LA and somehow ends up making friends with one of the male influencers. One thing leads to another and the guy ends up in the influencer’s bed and the influencer takes his virginity. The influencer always changes from one fantasy to another and your post reminded me of it.

Reactions: Mickymouseclubhouse

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^ why? A lot of people rather like his music, and whether he makes a career of it or not, well, he should rather what go to medical school? He’s got a job; he’s making music, he’s fucking; he’s fine.
i didn't know his music career had taken off at all. not really my type of music, so i never paid much attention to it, after maybe one listen. i sometimes get recommended it by spotify, because it always ends up recommending me lgbt musicians, even if their genre of music is not close to what i listen to. and i tend to forget it's him until it starts playing, because i always forget he uses an alias for his music and not his real name.
but in all fairness, i think music if more of a hobby than anything else. otherwise he wouldn't have had to get a regular 9-5

Irain

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He needs to give up on singing like every other generic gay who goes to LA wants to be.
He doesnt sing. I don’t like rap much usually but I enjoy his gay themed music cause there isnt much rap like it so no. He shouldnt give it up. He’ll probably never make it on the radios or anything but people like me listen.

Mickymouseclubhouse

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well it make sense. Pano is pretty mature for his age. When you look at the kind of content he makes and moves he makes, the lack of drama etc when you compare him to some of his peers in the niche he's in he's ahead of all of them. So it only makes sense that he went for a slightly older. Also older dudes are so freaking hot haha.

Reactions: hanjamin300

Andrewtoo

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He never showed any interest in it before. And it’s just corny to me. Especially gay rap. To me it’s just pandering to the gay community to try and get famous.
Pandering or speaking to? Not everyone needs to be universally loved or understood. I like his niche music. Well, most of it lol everyone's a critic

hello91185

Loved Member
Media
Pandering or speaking to? Not everyone needs to be universally loved or understood. I like his niche music. Well, most of it lol everyone's a critic
I guess it just feeds into my stereotype of a “I wanna be famous and go to LA” gay and I may be letting that be the judge. Like I just would like more positive gay role models who aren’t just obsessed with being seen or famous.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess it just feeds into my stereotype of a “I wanna be famous and go to LA” gay and I may be letting that be the judge. Like I just would like more positive gay role models who aren’t just obsessed with being seen or famous.
he doesn't even live in l.a anymore, and he's probably given up on the fame thing, otherwise he would've kept pushing his youtube channel and his acting career. instead he moved to new york to work as an video editor for a production company