Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It was early on in the year when he was still going out drinking. He was trying to unlock the door and you just heard piss pouring all on the porch all of a sudden.
Would be quite curious to see that if anybody can remember anything about it/pinpoint the video.

Reactions: Pandaaa

almo89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Would be quite curious to see that if anybody can remember anything about it/pinpoint the video.
Unfortunately I think thats difficult in this case because unlike a sleep stream where you could search through one per day, the daytime streams often had 4-5 different streams per day.

Jeanietan93

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know this is late, because I only found out about Michael channel a few days ago from random post.
Right now I'm watching the firewell speech from 2019.
And I spent almost a week finding out what happened about this stream, it was very amazing and changed my mindset about life.

I miss Michael, Harley, Ethan and the old house too

Thank you Michael.. and the contributor from this thread hope all of you always be healthy and happy.
YouCut_20231204_140453433.mp4

Fofu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, did he like livestream on youtube or something else? I'm just confused on he got leaked in the first place or whatever lol...
He livestreamed on YouTube, nothing was leaked. Everything was out there for everyone to record and share. He knew and condoned it. The nsfw parts he streamed at another streaming site cause his channel on YT got closed a couple of times due to accidentally showing too much.