The Student Auction - Part 1

JChristianErotica

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All characters are 18+

It had been the talk of the college ever since Mr. Baltimore came up with the crazy idea. Personally, I thought it was completely insane, but it was all in the name of charity, so what could I say?

I didn't plan on taking part, because a human auction sounded rather medieval, but I was in the minority, and as people began swiping up tokens, it was my best friend Cole who seemed the most interested.

"What's the worst that could happen?" He asked, as he purchased five.

"Uh, you could be stuck with a pretentious asshole for an entire weekend?" I scoffed, being shoved out of the way by students who seemed ravenous.

"Or" Cole grinned, sticking the tokens into his bag, where there were already ten waiting, "you could be stuck with Mason Creevey for the weekend" he nudged me and winked, and my face burned.

"Shut up" I scowled, and looked around to ensure that nobody had heard. "Besides, every girl in college is going to bid on him".

Cole nodded as we walked through the packed hallway. "Yeah" he said, "you're probably right, but wouldn't that be something?"

"He'd beat the fuck out of anyone who bids on him who doesn't have giant boobs and blonde hair" I laughed, and he agreed.

Mason Creevey was that guy. You know the one. Every college has that guy. He was popular because he was so damn handsome, and he was handsome because he was so damn good at sports. He played football, soccer, wrestling and I'm pretty sure he tried out for the hockey team just to prove that he'd be amazing at that, too. And he was.

Everything about the guy was ten out of ten, and of course, he didn't even know that people like Cole and I existed. He was so carefree that I don't even think he realised where he was most of the time, but that just made him even hotter.

His hair was almost as golden as his skin. He had those big, deep blue eyes that sparkled in the light. His features were sharp and stunning, and Christ, he was ripped. He was so fucking hot that it actually irritated me. Nobody should be that hot. Nobody.

Cole was the only one on the planet who knew I was gay. We told each other everything, and we were as close as brothers, so I came out to him when we were younger, and he'd been incredibly kind about the whole thing.

"Who knows" Cole shrugged, "maybe you'll get lucky".

"I won't get lucky" I scoffed, "because I'm not buying any tokens".

The auction was on Friday night. Ten students were up for grabs, and the rules were simple. Tokens were purchased for cash, all of which went to charity, and whoever had tokens could bid on the students. Five guys, five girls, and they had all agreed to spend the entire weekend with the winning bidder.

Mr. Baltimore hadn't thought it true too well. His innocent little mind assumed that the bidders would have the students doing chores or other mundane activities, but it took about three seconds before everyone turned the thing into a ferociously sexual ordeal. It was almost called off when one of the seniors explained, in great detail, how he planned to spend his weekend with Cara Lennon, one of the cheerleaders up for grabs, but alas, the night arrived, and the hall was filled with excitement.

"Who are you going to bid on?" I asked Cole, and although I wasn't partaking, I was rather excited myself.

"Not sure, Cara or Leanne maybe" he shrugged, though he didn't seem bothered.

"You've bought about a million tokens" I laughed, "and you don't even know who you're gonna bid on?"

He shrugged again, and I laughed again. He could be pretty weird sometimes.

Joseph Burrows was up first. He was a pretty hot young man from the swimming team, but he was a total douchebag. The one thing that I liked about Mason, other than everything, was that despite his popularity, and despite the fact that he was drop dead gorgeous, he seemed like a pretty decent guy.

Burrows stood on stage and flexed his muscles as people whistled and cheered. His own girlfriend had a vicious bidding war with some other girl, and stormed off angrily when she lost. The crowd seemed to love that.

"They're like wild animals" I sniggered to Cole, until Cara stood up and Cole made the first bid. "You're all like animals" I laughed.

Strangely, he only bid once and lost when the majority of the male students bid everything they had on her. The same thing happened with Leanne, and every other girl after that.

"You idiot!" I spat, as the last female was whisked away by the winning bidder, "you've wasted all that money for nothing".

"It's for charity" he laughed, as I shook my head.

Finally, Mason Creevey stepped onto the stage, and I could almost hear the sexual excitement from the ladies.

"Five tokens!" Someone called instantly.

"Ten!"

"Eleven!"

It mightn't have sounded like a lot, but each token was ten bucks, and for a bunch of broke college students, those tens added up! When it reached thirteen, even Mr. Baltimore looked excited.

"Wow!" He beamed, "it looks like Mr. Creevey is very popular" he called, and the girls all giggled as Mason flashed his beaming smile.

"Going once... Going twice..."

"Fifteen tokens!" Cole bellowed, and every single head in the room turned toward us.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I hissed, sliding down the chair, "are you crazy?!"

"Oh golly!" Mr. Baltimore gasped, "fifteen tokens?!"

I stared at Mason through my fingers, and expected him to be glaring at Cole, trying to decide how best to murder him, but the cute young man was smiling.

"Going once, going twice, SOLD to Mr. Grimes!"

The room fell almost completely silent until some awkward clapping sounded and Cole leaned over to me.

"Happy birthday" he whispered, and my jaw dropped.

There were very few things in the world that left me truly speechless. This, was most certainly one of them.

I sat in my living room and sitting across from me, Mason fucking Creevey lay with a bag of potato chips in his hand, munching loudly and nodding.

"You've got a nice place" he said, tipping the packet into his mouth, "are you an orphan or something?"

I was still trying to work out if this was real. Had my best friend really purchased the most beautiful man in the world, for me? Even speaking to the guy was magical. I felt like I'd met a celebrity, and my brain was wildly struggling to process that.

"Um... No" I managed, "my parents are uh... They're gone away for the weekend".

Mason nodded and chomped. "So do you want me to do anything?" He asked, in that sleepy tone that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. "Laundry or something?" He added with a laugh.

As mouthwateringly hot as the idea of having Mason as my slave was, there was no way in hell that I was ruining anything. In fact, I was almost prepared to switch places and pamper my handsome guest for the entire weekend.

"We could just chill tonight" I shrugged, trying to play it cool, "it's late, so... We could start tomorrow?"

Mason took a long sigh and smiled. "I was hoping you'd say that, man" he said, kicking off his trainers, "I'm exhausted".

"Oh yeah" I nodded, "I can leave you to get some sleep if you want. You can take the spare bedroom, or, I mean, whatever you want".

"Thanks" he half laughed, "but do you wanna watch a movie or something?"

My heart almost exploded. Of course, it didn't mean anything. People watched movies all the time! But watching a movie with Mason Creevey? My mouth began to water.

I handed him the remote and got the lights. I wasn't about to humiliate myself by choosing some stupid movie that he didn't want to watch, but I would have watched three hours of paint drying if that's what he decided. Thankfully, it was some old horror film.

Naturally, my eyes were more on him than the film. At some point throughout, Mason asked a question that I had dreamt about more than once.

"Hey, man" he whispered, "it's pretty warm in here, do you mind if I take off my shirt?"

Did I mind? The idea alone nearly gave me a boner, but once again, I played it cool and shook my head. Then I watched as Mason sat up on the sofa, peeled his t-shirt over his phenomenal body, and lay back, nude from the waist up.

By the time the movie ended, I had absolutely no idea what it was about. My eyes were strained from glancing over at the muscular young man, and even though I would have spent the rest of my life there, we were both tired.

"That was fucking scary" he laughed, sitting up so that his bare torso was fully visible, "probably shouldn't have watched that right before bed, huh?"

I forced a laugh as we got to our feet and Mason followed me down the hall.

"This is your room" I said, pushing open the door to the spare, "I'm right down the hall, if you need anything just knock".

"Sweet" he said, and stepped inside, "I'll see you in the morning, then".

"Yeah" I swallowed, "see you".

Mason was right about one thing. It was warm in the house. I stripped down to my underwear once I was in the safety of my bedroom, and squeezed my wet erection through the fabric. As embarrassing as it had been to walk from the college with a guy in tow, I'd never be able to thank Cole enough. God, I loved that guy.

I didn't usually sleep naked, but given the circumstances, I knew I was about to explode if I didn't crank one out before bed. I dropped my pre-cum stained boxer briefs onto the floor and slid into bed, gripping my dick as I pictured Mason once again.

I had truly never met anybody as attractive as him before, and the best part about it was that he was here until Monday morning! I wasn't sure how the weekend would play out, but shit, I was excited anyway.

My cock slipped through my wet fist as I thrust upwards and moaned silently. Even knowing that Mason was in my house was enough to cause an orgasm, and just as I reached that sweet point, a loud knock sounded and I dragged the sheets up to my shoulders.

"Um... Yeah?" I called shakily, my heart slamming and my face damp.

The door creaked open, and standing in the frame, wearing only his underwear, Mason Creevey grimaced.

"Sorry, man" he whispered, "this is gonna' sound fucking stupid".

I gawped at him. I could feel my eager cock twitching under the covers, desperately wanting me to finish what I'd started.

"W... What's up?"

"I should have mentioned" he continued, "I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to horror films, would you um... Would you mind if I stayed in here with you?"

My brain exploded with excited panic. For a moment, it was so preoccupied with the question that I almost forgot to breathe.

"Yeah" I said, "I mean, no... I wouldn't mind. You can... If you want, I mean... It's up to you".

Even in the darkness, I could see Mason's perfect smile.

"Thanks" he said, shuffling in and closing the door behind him, "I can watch that gory stuff, but see ghosts and shit? Creeps me the fuck out".

Sure, my bed was a double, but Mason was a big guy and when he walked across the room, lifted his side of the sheets, and slid his solid body underneath, he instantly pressed against me.

I froze. The one night I lay there naked, I had company. I considered my options. How on earth was I going to spend an entire night next to the hottest guy in college, naked?!

"You're a cool guy, you know that?" He mumbled, grabbing a pillow and burying his head in it so that he was facing me as I stared at the ceiling.

"T... Thanks" I stuttered, wide eyed.

It took hours before I eventually managed to sleep. I had a bad case of blue balls. I was naked, and to top it all off, Mason Creevey was snoring in my ear. The snoring wasn't a problem, the fact that his warm, chiselled body pressed against me for most of the night was the problem, but at some point the exhaustion became too much to handle, and I drifted off.

When I woke, I almost forgot that I had suddenly become the luckiest young man in the world. I lay there for a moment, my eyes closed and my body exposed. I reached down, in a state of blissful unawareness, and rubbed my stiff, morning wood, and then it hit me, and I bolted up in the bed.

Mason wasn't there. I looked around, he was nowhere to be found, and I'd kicked the sheets off me in the middle of the night.

"Fuck!" I hissed, scrambling for my underwear.

Had he seen me? Did he get creeped out because I was naked? Hell, that would have creeped anyone out. I rushed out of the bedroom, stumbling as I tried to pull a sock on, and when I reached the kitchen, I almost cried with relief.

"Morning" the bulging hunk grinned from the table, lifting a cup of coffee as he sat there in his underwear once more.

"Oh" I said, sounding just as shocked as I actually was, "I um... I thought you'd left".

Mason sniggered. "You bought me, remember? Coffee's in the pot".

I wasn't much of a coffee drinker, but I would have drank dirty dish water if it pleased Mason. I sat down on the other side of the table, and he smiled at me with his eyes.

"Do you always sleep naked?" He asked, and I gulped.

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"I'm really sorry" I said, my cheeks burning as a wave of embarrassment washed over me, "I didn't know you would um... You would... I mean, I just..."

"Relax" he laughed, "it's your house, man".

I didn't know what to say. There was nothing I could say. He probably thought I was some type of sick pervert, yet he wasn't acting like it.

"So" he said, swallowing the last of his coffee, "you've got two full days of my services, what would the young lord have me do?"

If I didn't know any better, I would have almost thought that there was a hint of flirtatiousness in his voice. But I did know better, so I put it down to him being polite.

"I... I um... I really didn't think about it beforehand" I winced, rubbing my neck, "I uh... I don't know".

Mason stood up, and I instinctively glanced at the large bulge inside his tight underwear. I swallowed, hard.

"Let me at least wash the cups then" he said, and his perfect eyes seemed to narrow slightly as he smiled and took both cups.

I shivered and watched him walk toward the sink. His ass was the most amazing one I'd ever seen. It filled out his underwear until they looked ready to rip, and through the fabric, I could almost see his flesh.

"You know" he continued, scrubbing, "Mr. Baltimore is a real smart guy".

"Is he?" I scoffed.

"Well, he pretends to be some innocent, air head college professor, saying words like ditto and golly, but I think he knew exactly what he was doing with this whole auction thing".

"You do?"

"Sure" he laughed, "giving a bunch of horny teenagers a chance to make their biggest fantasies come through, but doing it in a way that seems completely innocent? Yeah, he definitely knew what he was doing".

I smiled. Perhaps Mason was right.

"So what's your biggest fantasy, Matty?"

The words barely registered. I sat there, frozen to the chair as Mason dried the cups with his back to me.

"Oh... Uh... I don't really have any" I lied.

"Mine is that I'm taken to a house by some hot, horny housewife" he said, his back still turned, "kept there as some sort of domestic sex slave who she uses again and again, and again".

My cock stiffened once more. Hearing him talk like that was making me leak into my underwear.

"Maybe her husband ain't giving it to her" he continued, his hands now on the wet countertop and his ass cheeks clenching as he rubbed himself against the edge. "Maybe she needs a young, horny guy to fulfil her darkest desires".

I swallowed slowly as I watched him thrust.

"I could go for hours, you know? Over and over again until she'd cum so hard that she couldn't even speak".

A breath escaped my mouth sharply, and my eyes remained firmly on Mason's buttocks.

"I'd fuck her in every room of the house" he continued, dropping his head back, "every surface, every floor, every table. I'd fuck her so much that her husband would beg me for my secrets".

Mason turned around, and when he did, a large erection was pulsing violently against the inside of his underwear, and a large, dark, wet patch was visible at the tip.

"And then maybe I'd fuck him, too" he whispered.

If you enjoy my stories and want the hottest, latest updates, consider subscribing to my Patreon. I'm a full time gay erotic author and I post new stories, series, mini series and plenty more almost every single day! Check it out, there are already hundreds of stories waiting, and a community of over 1100 people!

want2bwrestled

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
All characters are 18+

It had been the talk of the college ever since Mr. Baltimore came up with the crazy idea. Personally, I thought it was completely insane, but it was all in the name of charity, so what could I say?

I didn't plan on taking part, because a human auction sounded rather medieval, but I was in the minority, and as people began swiping up tokens, it was my best friend Cole who seemed the most interested.

"Uh, you could be stuck with a pretentious asshole for an entire weekend?" I scoffed, being shoved out of the way by students who seemed ravenous.

"Or" Cole grinned, sticking the tokens into his bag, where there were already ten waiting, "you could be stuck with Mason Creevey for the weekend" he nudged me and winked, and my face burned.

"Shut up" I scowled, and looked around to ensure that nobody had heard. "Besides, every girl in college is going to bid on him".

Cole nodded as we walked through the packed hallway. "Yeah" he said, "you're probably right, but wouldn't that be something?"

"He'd beat the fuck out of anyone who bids on him who doesn't have giant boobs and blonde hair" I laughed, and he agreed.

Mason Creevey was that guy. You know the one. Every college has that guy. He was popular because he was so damn handsome, and he was handsome because he was so damn good at sports. He played football, soccer, wrestling and I'm pretty sure he tried out for the hockey team just to prove that he'd be amazing at that, too. And he was.

Everything about the guy was ten out of ten, and of course, he didn't even know that people like Cole and I existed. He was so carefree that I don't even think he realised where he was most of the time, but that just made him even hotter.

His hair was almost as golden as his skin. He had those big, deep blue eyes that sparkled in the light. His features were sharp and stunning, and Christ, he was ripped. He was so fucking hot that it actually irritated me. Nobody should be that hot. Nobody.

Cole was the only one on the planet who knew I was gay. We told each other everything, and we were as close as brothers, so I came out to him when we were younger, and he'd been incredibly kind about the whole thing.

The auction was on Friday night. Ten students were up for grabs, and the rules were simple. Tokens were purchased for cash, all of which went to charity, and whoever had tokens could bid on the students. Five guys, five girls, and they had all agreed to spend the entire weekend with the winning bidder.

Mr. Baltimore hadn't thought it true too well. His innocent little mind assumed that the bidders would have the students doing chores or other mundane activities, but it took about three seconds before everyone turned the thing into a ferociously sexual ordeal. It was almost called off when one of the seniors explained, in great detail, how he planned to spend his weekend with Cara Lennon, one of the cheerleaders up for grabs, but alas, the night arrived, and the hall was filled with excitement.

"Who are you going to bid on?" I asked Cole, and although I wasn't partaking, I was rather excited myself.

"You've bought about a million tokens" I laughed, "and you don't even know who you're gonna bid on?"

Joseph Burrows was up first. He was a pretty hot young man from the swimming team, but he was a total douchebag. The one thing that I liked about Mason, other than everything, was that despite his popularity, and despite the fact that he was drop dead gorgeous, he seemed like a pretty decent guy.

Burrows stood on stage and flexed his muscles as people whistled and cheered. His own girlfriend had a vicious bidding war with some other girl, and stormed off angrily when she lost. The crowd seemed to love that.

"They're like wild animals" I sniggered to Cole, until Cara stood up and Cole made the first bid. "You're all like animals" I laughed.

Strangely, he only bid once and lost when the majority of the male students bid everything they had on her. The same thing happened with Leanne, and every other girl after that.

"You idiot!" I spat, as the last female was whisked away by the winning bidder, "you've wasted all that money for nothing".

Finally, Mason Creevey stepped onto the stage, and I could almost hear the sexual excitement from the ladies.

"Ten!"

"Eleven!"

It mightn't have sounded like a lot, but each token was ten bucks, and for a bunch of broke college students, those tens added up! When it reached thirteen, even Mr. Baltimore looked excited.

"Wow!" He beamed, "it looks like Mr. Creevey is very popular" he called, and the girls all giggled as Mason flashed his beaming smile.

"Fifteen tokens!" Cole bellowed, and every single head in the room turned toward us.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I hissed, sliding down the chair, "are you crazy?!"

I stared at Mason through my fingers, and expected him to be glaring at Cole, trying to decide how best to murder him, but the cute young man was smiling.

The room fell almost completely silent until some awkward clapping sounded and Cole leaned over to me.

There were very few things in the world that left me truly speechless. This, was most certainly one of them.

I sat in my living room and sitting across from me, Mason fucking Creevey lay with a bag of potato chips in his hand, munching loudly and nodding.

"You've got a nice place" he said, tipping the packet into his mouth, "are you an orphan or something?"

I was still trying to work out if this was real. Had my best friend really purchased the most beautiful man in the world, for me? Even speaking to the guy was magical. I felt like I'd met a celebrity, and my brain was wildly struggling to process that.

Mason nodded and chomped. "So do you want me to do anything?" He asked, in that sleepy tone that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. "Laundry or something?" He added with a laugh.

As mouthwateringly hot as the idea of having Mason as my slave was, there was no way in hell that I was ruining anything. In fact, I was almost prepared to switch places and pamper my handsome guest for the entire weekend.

"We could just chill tonight" I shrugged, trying to play it cool, "it's late, so... We could start tomorrow?"

Mason took a long sigh and smiled. "I was hoping you'd say that, man" he said, kicking off his trainers, "I'm exhausted".

"Oh yeah" I nodded, "I can leave you to get some sleep if you want. You can take the spare bedroom, or, I mean, whatever you want".

My heart almost exploded. Of course, it didn't mean anything. People watched movies all the time! But watching a movie with Mason Creevey? My mouth began to water.

I handed him the remote and got the lights. I wasn't about to humiliate myself by choosing some stupid movie that he didn't want to watch, but I would have watched three hours of paint drying if that's what he decided. Thankfully, it was some old horror film.

Naturally, my eyes were more on him than the film. At some point throughout, Mason asked a question that I had dreamt about more than once.

"Hey, man" he whispered, "it's pretty warm in here, do you mind if I take off my shirt?"

Did I mind? The idea alone nearly gave me a boner, but once again, I played it cool and shook my head. Then I watched as Mason sat up on the sofa, peeled his t-shirt over his phenomenal body, and lay back, nude from the waist up.

By the time the movie ended, I had absolutely no idea what it was about. My eyes were strained from glancing over at the muscular young man, and even though I would have spent the rest of my life there, we were both tired.

"That was fucking scary" he laughed, sitting up so that his bare torso was fully visible, "probably shouldn't have watched that right before bed, huh?"

"This is your room" I said, pushing open the door to the spare, "I'm right down the hall, if you need anything just knock".

Mason was right about one thing. It was warm in the house. I stripped down to my underwear once I was in the safety of my bedroom, and squeezed my wet erection through the fabric. As embarrassing as it had been to walk from the college with a guy in tow, I'd never be able to thank Cole enough. God, I loved that guy.

I didn't usually sleep naked, but given the circumstances, I knew I was about to explode if I didn't crank one out before bed. I dropped my pre-cum stained boxer briefs onto the floor and slid into bed, gripping my dick as I pictured Mason once again.

I had truly never met anybody as attractive as him before, and the best part about it was that he was here until Monday morning! I wasn't sure how the weekend would play out, but shit, I was excited anyway.

My cock slipped through my wet fist as I thrust upwards and moaned silently. Even knowing that Mason was in my house was enough to cause an orgasm, and just as I reached that sweet point, a loud knock sounded and I dragged the sheets up to my shoulders.

The door creaked open, and standing in the frame, wearing only his underwear, Mason Creevey grimaced.

I gawped at him. I could feel my eager cock twitching under the covers, desperately wanting me to finish what I'd started.

"W... What's up?"

"I should have mentioned" he continued, "I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to horror films, would you um... Would you mind if I stayed in here with you?"

My brain exploded with excited panic. For a moment, it was so preoccupied with the question that I almost forgot to breathe.

"Yeah" I said, "I mean, no... I wouldn't mind. You can... If you want, I mean... It's up to you".

"Thanks" he said, shuffling in and closing the door behind him, "I can watch that gory stuff, but see ghosts and shit? Creeps me the fuck out".

Sure, my bed was a double, but Mason was a big guy and when he walked across the room, lifted his side of the sheets, and slid his solid body underneath, he instantly pressed against me.

I froze. The one night I lay there naked, I had company. I considered my options. How on earth was I going to spend an entire night next to the hottest guy in college, naked?!

"You're a cool guy, you know that?" He mumbled, grabbing a pillow and burying his head in it so that he was facing me as I stared at the ceiling.

It took hours before I eventually managed to sleep. I had a bad case of blue balls. I was naked, and to top it all off, Mason Creevey was snoring in my ear. The snoring wasn't a problem, the fact that his warm, chiselled body pressed against me for most of the night was the problem, but at some point the exhaustion became too much to handle, and I drifted off.

When I woke, I almost forgot that I had suddenly become the luckiest young man in the world. I lay there for a moment, my eyes closed and my body exposed. I reached down, in a state of blissful unawareness, and rubbed my stiff, morning wood, and then it hit me, and I bolted up in the bed.

Mason wasn't there. I looked around, he was nowhere to be found, and I'd kicked the sheets off me in the middle of the night.

Had he seen me? Did he get creeped out because I was naked? Hell, that would have creeped anyone out. I rushed out of the bedroom, stumbling as I tried to pull a sock on, and when I reached the kitchen, I almost cried with relief.

"Morning" the bulging hunk grinned from the table, lifting a cup of coffee as he sat there in his underwear once more.

"Oh" I said, sounding just as shocked as I actually was, "I um... I thought you'd left".

I wasn't much of a coffee drinker, but I would have drank dirty dish water if it pleased Mason. I sat down on the other side of the table, and he smiled at me with his eyes.

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"I'm really sorry" I said, my cheeks burning as a wave of embarrassment washed over me, "I didn't know you would um... You would... I mean, I just..."

I didn't know what to say. There was nothing I could say. He probably thought I was some type of sick pervert, yet he wasn't acting like it.

"So" he said, swallowing the last of his coffee, "you've got two full days of my services, what would the young lord have me do?"

If I didn't know any better, I would have almost thought that there was a hint of flirtatiousness in his voice. But I did know better, so I put it down to him being polite.

"I... I um... I really didn't think about it beforehand" I winced, rubbing my neck, "I uh... I don't know".

Mason stood up, and I instinctively glanced at the large bulge inside his tight underwear. I swallowed, hard.

"Let me at least wash the cups then" he said, and his perfect eyes seemed to narrow slightly as he smiled and took both cups.

I shivered and watched him walk toward the sink. His ass was the most amazing one I'd ever seen. It filled out his underwear until they looked ready to rip, and through the fabric, I could almost see his flesh.

"Is he?" I scoffed.

"Well, he pretends to be some innocent, air head college professor, saying words like ditto and golly, but I think he knew exactly what he was doing with this whole auction thing".

"You do?"

"Sure" he laughed, "giving a bunch of horny teenagers a chance to make their biggest fantasies come through, but doing it in a way that seems completely innocent? Yeah, he definitely knew what he was doing".

The words barely registered. I sat there, frozen to the chair as Mason dried the cups with his back to me.

"Mine is that I'm taken to a house by some hot, horny housewife" he said, his back still turned, "kept there as some sort of domestic sex slave who she uses again and again, and again".

My cock stiffened once more. Hearing him talk like that was making me leak into my underwear.

"Maybe her husband ain't giving it to her" he continued, his hands now on the wet countertop and his ass cheeks clenching as he rubbed himself against the edge. "Maybe she needs a young, horny guy to fulfil her darkest desires".

"I could go for hours, you know? Over and over again until she'd cum so hard that she couldn't even speak".

A breath escaped my mouth sharply, and my eyes remained firmly on Mason's buttocks.

"I'd fuck her in every room of the house" he continued, dropping his head back, "every surface, every floor, every table. I'd fuck her so much that her husband would beg me for my secrets".

Mason turned around, and when he did, a large erection was pulsing violently against the inside of his underwear, and a large, dark, wet patch was visible at the tip.

If you enjoy my stories and want the hottest, latest updates, consider subscribing to my Patreon. I'm a full time gay erotic author and I post new stories, series, mini series and plenty more almost every single day! Check it out, there are already hundreds of stories waiting, and a community of over 1100 people!
Eagerly awaiting more. I need to read about how Mason explains his erection.

Reactions: JChristianErotica

Justin01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All characters are 18+

"Ten!"

"Eleven!"

"W... What's up?"

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Is he?" I scoffed.

"You do?"

HOLY CANNOLI!!! This story is hot as hell!! I can't wait to hear what comes next.