Your girl knows her brother is hung…

helpmygirlsawahugeone

Experimental Member
Media
Always a tough one for if you’re a smaller guy but recently my girls Mum stood up to my defence when my girl made a perfectly innocent playful joke about my size.

My girls Mum said ‘now now stop being silly, I’m sure it’s perfectly adequate and the biggest in this house’ as a way to make me feel better gently before my girl added

‘yeah if you exclude [brother], bro’s got a whopper’ before her Mum sighed, laughed and said ‘sadly yes…’.

I queried what the hell this mean and she said they’d all seen him use an outdoor shower on holiday last year and were shocked by what he has going on in his boxers before she added

‘oh yeah but it’s fine though you’ve got nothing to worry about…’

For some reason that kinda stung that it’s just common knowledge for them that bro is packing

Reactions: P.J.9 and diver6

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife's mum knows I'm hung. She came swimming with us once. My swim trunks are like skin tight cycling shorts, with my dick pretty obvious down my left leg. Her mum asked my wife if I had an erection.
'No mum, that's soft.' she replied. Enough said.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Always a tough one for if you’re a smaller guy but recently my girls Mum stood up to my defence when my girl made a perfectly innocent playful joke about my size.

My girls Mum said ‘now now stop being silly, I’m sure it’s perfectly adequate and the biggest in this house’ as a way to make me feel better gently before my girl added

‘yeah if you exclude [brother], bro’s got a whopper’ before her Mum sighed, laughed and said ‘sadly yes…’.

I queried what the hell this mean and she said they’d all seen him use an outdoor shower on holiday last year and were shocked by what he has going on in his boxers before she added

‘oh yeah but it’s fine though you’ve got nothing to worry about…’

For some reason that kinda stung that it’s just common knowledge for them that bro is packing
Why? People just tend to take notice of the well-endowed. How many times have you heard or seen someone comment about a woman with large breasts? Do you think your girlfriend would feel "stung" if your sister's boobs were bigger than hers?

I come from a family where the women are pretty well-endowed.

Reactions: lapdog2001

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My wife's mum knows I'm hung. She came swimming with us once. My swim trunks are like skin tight cycling shorts, with my dick pretty obvious down my left leg. Her mum asked my wife if I had an erection.
'No mum, that's soft.' she replied. Enough said.
That’s fucking hot mmmm

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first wife and I married right out of high school (pregnant). I'm (as advertised) hung like a chipmunk. While we were dating, she told me how her ex-boyfriends were hung and that her brother was well-endowed.* She was from a family of nudists. I was soon drawn into the practice and witnessed proof of her brother's (and father's) substantial endowments, as they (and my MIL) did my "chipmunkiness". Otherwise, the whole family were munchkins.

My second (and current) wife is an only child.

* At that time, she claimed size didn't matter. Later, when I was overseas in the Navy, she had an affair with a buddy of mine and revised her opinion.

Last edited:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It's probably more unusual that she and her family actually know that the brother is hung, and that's only because hung flaccid and a show-er, not a grow-er.

In locker room open shower situations probably 98& of the guys were between 2.5-3 inches flaccid, with only a rare guy hung to maybe 5 inches at most.

Flaccid size is essentially irrelevant anyways. My flaccid size is all over the place depending on time of day, temperature, phase of the Moon, etc. Women have only cared or commented about my erect size, only because it was attached to me, the man they were involved with.

Reactions: P.J.9