Young Top Older Bottom

Amaethon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Idk why, but I’ve kind of developed this sort of fetish lately. Could be due to having dirty talked some older guys who were bottoms before and I was “topping” them and it felt so naughty and hot.

Do any other guys have this fetishized?

I’m not really talking a gigantic age difference, but a significant one.

I’m 26 and just started feeling this. Any guys wanna...talk ?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wouldn't call it a fetish but I love being topped by younger men.

I topped exclusively until age forty in part because guys wanted/expected it but mostly because I didn't start to experience anal pleasure until my late thirties. It wasn't for a lack of at least trying anal play from time to time over the years. I don't know why my body/brain changed.

Irony. I was topped the first time by a hot guy I brought home from the gym when I was forty. He was 26. :cool:

D

deleted808122

It's a thing, enough so for hookup apps to list "older" as a preference (as well as younger). I've had plenty of top guys in their 20s get all kinds of excited when they get their hands into my gray chest hair, but the age contrast isn't something I actively look for.

At this point in my life, however, most of my tops are younger kinda by math and stuff.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Interesting... I've not been a top or bottom in the real world. But it seems the stereotypical situation is a young bottom and an older top. Many online ads for meetups are younger bottoms looking for the older top. When I play online, the majority of boys (anyone under 30 is a boy to me) talk about getting fucked. But when I'm looking at younger guys content online, I'm thinking of getting fucked by them. Kudos to you!

dadforlads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have had several younger buddies that liked to experiment and play. back when the open chat rooms were the thing it was easy to get a conversation going and get someone all charged up to come over for a little play. I'm versatile so I have no problem letting a younger buck have his turn on top. for most it seemed doggie was the preferred position.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had several younger buddies that liked to experiment and play. back when the open chat rooms were the thing it was easy to get a conversation going and get someone all charged up to come over for a little play. I'm versatile so I have no problem letting a younger buck have his turn on top. for most it seemed doggie was the preferred position.
Its giving them the chance to play and experiment before deciding who's doing what to whom. There is a preconception that an older guy has experience and therefore wants to fuck, but if you get a younger guy enjoying all the foreplay so he's really got his juices flowing its surprising how many will suddenly decide to top, and top doggie as well. Once they realise its open season and you can enjoy both top and bottom the legs really do fly in the air.

dadforlads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I actually enjoy both when with a much younger man. Feeling the power of his excitement is very exhilarating. While younger guys are reluctant to express the desire to top most likely due to past authority issues most will warm up to the idea if properly presented as a part of the play.