yanninicolau

francois75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone who subscribes noticed a difference lately? Seems answering DM's are becoming more infrequent still not sure if its him at all ever responding personally.
You seem to consider answering people as very important, and you insist a lot about that here. Is it that much important ? Besides, nobody can tell wether that's really him who answers or not. And even so, I spoke a bit with him/the guy behind the account, and all was aiming to make me buy private. So, talking to me just to make me pay more, just no, I prefer him to remain silent. More than that, I prefer a guy who doesn't answer, and make good content, than the opposite.

Reactions: Garcon_42

Versdoha

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone who subscribes noticed a difference lately? Seems answering DM's are becoming more infrequent still not sure if its him at all ever responding personally.
Be glad he isn't answering as much now. When I was briefly subscribed to him he was chat to you for about 5 lines before trying to sell you a video or pics for unrealistic prices.

He seemed to have forgotten that subscribers had literally already paid money to see pics and vids.

His account used to be a complete waste of money, and it sounds like nothing has changed.

John walky

Experimental Member
Media
Be glad he isn't answering as much now. When I was briefly subscribed to him he was chat to you for about 5 lines before trying to sell you a video or pics for unrealistic prices.

He seemed to have forgotten that subscribers had literally already paid money to see pics and vids.

His account used to be a complete waste of money, and it sounds like nothing has changed.
Bro can you please pay me subscription my dream is to text him

• Haha
Reactions: Niusko