m3at

Experimental Member
Media

francois75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely don't subscribe, his OF is managed by an agency. They have people answering dms 24/7 and trying to scam you with overpriced ppvs
The quality of his posts went down and he deleted a lot of the old stuff
I confirm. He uses now the same strategy that most of OF content creators do :
- Rising his OF monthly membership, to make offers more often, letting people think that they have a privilege.
- Deleting all the past stuff, especially the ones that show frontal nudity.
- Sending ("spamming" is the most appropriate word) messages everyday, letting people know that he thinks of you and has consideration for you, but he doesn't write himself and read conversations, his account being handled by an agency.
- Posting very rarely, no frontal nude at all, but proposing you overpriced private videos in DM.

Run away ! even if he is offering a 3$ membership, that doesn't worth the price.

muscleworship78

1st Like
Media
I confirm. He uses now the same strategy that most of OF content creators do :
- Rising his OF monthly membership, to make offers more often, letting people think that they have a privilege.
- Deleting all the past stuff, especially the ones that show frontal nudity.
- Sending ("spamming" is the most appropriate word) messages everyday, letting people know that he thinks of you and has consideration for you, but he doesn't write himself and read conversations, his account being handled by an agency.
- Posting very rarely, no frontal nude at all, but proposing you overpriced private videos in DM.

Run away ! even if he is offering a 3$ membership, that doesn't worth the price.
Okay I have wondered if its really him answering because the times he will respond don't make sense with where he is based. I assumed maybe a friend or someone in a different part of the world helps him out. However it does seem like it is sometimes him responding himself? What is everyone's experience with this and thoughts? I also have seen some comments here that he is queerbaiting and isn't really gay. I do not think that is true & he is actually gay because there are photos online of him with ex's.

summerguy2021

Expert Member
Media
I purchased some ppv thinking it was him replying, and I think he was because he sent me some audios. I mean the videos are high quality but reallyyy expensive, and he gets mad if you don’t buy them or if you say something he does not agree. I bet he sends the same videos to everyone trying to make you think it is only to you. Additionally in the last couple of months, he has been really active replying back dms all day, I mean doesn’t he sleep? Hahahaha