Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also 99% sure the account is run by a bot.
No doubt about it!! Don’t be fooled by the chat, that same interaction of checking the last posts that I had with “him” went just the same with others of influencers like zayndom, word by word. That last chat I had was asking for some proof that it was, in fact, Wyatt IMG_4726.png
IMG_4728.jpeg

scottjames

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
No doubt about it!! Don’t be fooled by the chat, that same interaction of checking the last posts that I had with “him” went just the same with others of influencers like zayndom, word by word. That last chat I had was asking for some proof that it was, in fact, Wyatt View attachment 119494641 View attachment 119494801
Yep, using the same bot. I have seen the same with other creators that are OF "friends," their bots send the same messages out at the same time.

Yep, using the same bot. I have seen the same with other creators that are OF "friends," their bots send the same messages out at the same time.
Loosers and scammers all them especially the other you mention as well.

Woody1960

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Austinguy26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I blocked him on OF because he wants all people to tip even if the goal has reached already. Sometimes he stops the live and pretend there was an issue and that he will just send a vid. Lmao. Also if you dont buy his vids he will spam you.
More and more are doing this....or have a cash wall...that...never really comes down...many of them keep asking for more and more... money

Reactions: IggyIgnis

Yes... I feel the same way..also he is know for being a scamer
Yup… and I feel bad for people that get linked to him and the shreds looser cause then when those people try to like get away from that fine drink it’s hard for people to process and believe cause they such legit scammers. There is an amazing performer that used to run with them for a short time that gets so much shit and he can’t say enough he has nothing to do with them. Sucks..

Reactions: Austinguy26