Wyatt Cushman

lataraoxalic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll leave this link for you guys. It has an ONLYFANS vid on it where he and some other guy are 'supposed' to be fucking in the shower.
WYATT CUSHMAN FUCKING IN THE SHOWER
I don't know anything about him, but I'll leave it to some eagle eyed guys to decide which guy is which or who is supposed to be fucking whom. Not much to see but bumping. Looks iffy to me. But I just don't know. Good luck! ;)

Wyatt Cushman - fucking in the shower - Just the Gays

lataraoxalic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll leave this link for you guys. It has an ONLYFANS vid on it where he and some other guy are 'supposed' to be fucking in the shower.
WYATT CUSHMAN FUCKING IN THE SHOWER
I don't know anything about him, but I'll leave it to some eagle eyed guys to decide which guy is which or who is supposed to be fucking whom. Not much to see but bumping. Looks iffy to me. But I just don't know. Good luck! ;)

Wyatt Cushman - fucking in the shower - Just the Gays
*OH.. took a closer look and it's Cushman who is 'supposed' to be getting railed in the shower, the mole on his chest and near his tit is obvious. Good looking guy, I don't know why he won't show his face all through the vid, although a few frames do partially show him. It's just sketchy to me. If he wants to make money fucking, then fuck, get a bj or blow somebody. :joy: He's obviously able to draw a fan base.
What I've seen often reminds me of the old pics cut off at the pubes in 80's print mags. Teasers and later some full frontals. God, let your freak fly guy. Go for it. :laughing:

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
*OH.. took a closer look and it's Cushman who is 'supposed' to be getting railed in the shower, the mole on his chest and near his tit is obvious. Good looking guy, I don't know why he won't show his face all through the vid, although a few frames do partially show him.
Who would willingly have their face attached to something so embarrassing. That's the smartest decision he made re: this video. :joy:

lataraoxalic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
God love him, he's not very good at this is he? That was so bad it made my hair hurt.

Damn man, if you're going to have an OnlyFans channel, here's a tip, DO SOMETHING SEXY. All this crap is like some teenager trying to fuck for the first time and filming it poorly. Shaking your dick with your underwear on isn't doing it. Show yourself and others fully and put some effort into it. You're welcome. :joy:

Zevksr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
God love him, he's not very good at this is he? That was so bad it made my hair hurt.

Damn man, if you're going to have an OnlyFans channel, here's a tip, DO SOMETHING SEXY. All this crap is like some teenager trying to fuck for the first time and filming it poorly. Shaking your dick with your underwear on isn't doing it. Show yourself and others fully and put some effort into it. You're welcome. :joy:

This proves he has the intelligence of a guy who peaked in high school (not surprised)...