Willing To Admit Big Dick Superiority

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a tiny dick. I know it and im sure there was a time I was embarrassed to walk around a locker naked with such a tiny tool around guys with average to well above average size cocks.

But when I recognized my infatuation with cock and began experimenting with men, I realized the draw was to men with gifted dicks. I don’t want dick just to have dick, I wanted something phenomenal. I felt I would have that with a man who boasted confidence and happen to have a big dick.

I walk around the locker now naked and never caring what anyone thinks of my size. I know I’m small and confident as a submissive cocksucker that I know my role in the locker room and that isn’t as the Alpha male. I’m there for worshiping them.

pacopolo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A big dick is a sea of power. Even the straightest men out there grasp for air when they see one.
This was my reaction when a white older man outcocked me in the gym shower. I had semi several times before that, thinking I was bigger than him, but damn his erection put me in my place. I stood forwards with my little brown Latino knob and showered bravely in front of him. This let him see that he was superior to me.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couldn’t agree more! I have always considered my cock to be average, until I began to see more men naked and the size of their cocks when flaccid. I usually felt proud of my erection and its size. But when seeing a flaccid cock that is already the size of my erect penis, I began to understand that I was less than average easily.

I began from that point forward to envy men who held meatier manhood than I did. That envy didn’t lead to jealousy but curiosity. That curiosity gave me nerve to experience male superiority up close eventually. Watch and feeling my first cock grow in my hand to a size that I never expected a cock could achieve. Finally seeing big flaccid cocks become erect immediately made me feel inferior to them as a man. I had a compelling feeling from its strength to bow to its power. Before I knew it. I was kneeling. A gentle hand on my head guiding me beneath his crotch, then pulling me forward to begin my worship. An overwhelming feeling to please and pleasure a true man began my journey and transformation into the submissive oral slave to cock!
Most people want a leader, want a hero, don’t really want to be in charge.

And it dont take much.

look at the movie stars, athletes, politicians that people almost idolize.

My intuition, empathy, sex drive—and ‘cockiness’—-have guided so so many mouths—-of both sexes—-onto my cock. Many for the first time——most for the first time “like this!”

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most people want a leader, want a hero, don’t really want to be in charge.

And it dont take much.

look at the movie stars, athletes, politicians that people almost idolize.

My intuition, empathy, sex drive—and ‘cockiness’—-have guided so so many mouths—-of both sexes—-onto my cock. Many for the first time——most for the first time “like this!”
The topic is superiority, not self-delusion!

Reactions: Evenflow618