Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, it can be a very serious medical condition. Back in the old days when I was an EMT, if you had an unconscious male accident victim, you were supposed to check for a priapism because it could indicate a spinal injury. IDK if they still teach that or not. In the current social climate, grabbing an unconscious man's cock to see if it was hard probably wouldn't go over well.

Reactions: Enilart

Enilart

Cherished Member
Media
Greenville, North Carolina, United States
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, it can be a very serious medical condition. Back in the old days when I was an EMT, if you had an unconscious male accident victim, you were supposed to check for a priapism because it could indicate a spinal injury. IDK if they still teach that or not. In the current social climate, grabbing an unconscious man's cock to see if it was hard probably wouldn't go over well.
The first time it happened I was 13 and it was so embarrassing telling my parents so they could take me to the hospital. Then it was even more weird when my doctor and his P.A. had to look at it. He even made a dumb joke saying I had a "big" problem going on.