When you jerk off, do you do it dry or with lube/lotion?

When you jerk off, do you do it dry or with lube/lotion?

• Dry

Votes: 406 73.3%
  • Lube

Votes: 102 18.4%
  • Lotion

Votes: 46 8.3%

• Total voters

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lube, always and love it. After running out of Aboline, I went back to coconut oil, almond oil, and olive, too, just to compare. I'm going to try some others as well, like jojoba, apricot, etc.

So far, Aboline is still my favorite. I do like to mix with some of the others I mentioned. Great for those long edge and goon sessions.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidc69

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My default method is to wrap that back side of a soft pair of briefs around my dick and go to it. The briefs make a great cum rag.
I switch it up by using scented baby powder. It cuts the friction and feels so wonderful. I keep stroking it and love to watch the cum fly as I blast my load.
I have tried lotions and oil; they are a bit messy. I have used soap in the shower; it felt good at first, but I rubbed myself raw to where my penis bled slightly. Oh, the things that we do to make our dick feel good!

Osiris616

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I edge for well over an hour. No way i could do it dry. Havent jerked off without some sort of lube or the mastubation creme i always use for probably 8-9 years.
Agreed. I usually have pretty intense jerk off sessions so lube is mandatory for me to enjoy myself. I've noticed that folx with smaller erections seem to enjoy or 'need' lube less, especially uncircumcised cocks which is a different experience than my own and a lot of fun to explore with someone else. :)

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dry, but I'm not rubbing my hand up and down over my shaft. I have enough loose skin that I'm holding onto the skin and moving that up and down. Sometimes I'll use lube if I'm playing with a toy. I've already got it on my hands so why not?