When you jerk off, do you do it dry or with lube/lotion?

When you jerk off, do you do it dry or with lube/lotion?

• Dry

Votes: 406 73.3%
  • Lube

Votes: 102 18.4%
  • Lotion

Votes: 46 8.3%

• Total voters

Bareglans

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Normally dry: I happily produce large amounts of precum. If I am edging over a long period however, I use Albolene.

D

deleted814719

Just returned from a 10-day solo vacation. I prepared by taking my 4 cock rings and a bottle of Astroglide. I treated myself by jacking with the Astroglide every day and sometimes twice a day. For me, using lube really ramps up the pleasure although 90% of my wanking is done dry.

Reactions: pp_ryder

Ragnorcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was young(teen to mid 20’s) I jerked off dry. I didn’t have money for lube, didn’t have my own room either so nowhere to keep it. I jerked off dry until one day i was in CVS and was looking for something and saw the lube and said, fuck it I’m going to buy it to try out. That night i jerked off with lube for my first time in my life. FUCK what a difference! I would jerk off in the bathroom with soap when i showered but that would leave my cock super dry. I’ve used Astroglide, ID glide(my current WB lube), Über lube(silicone) works real good, I’ve used other lubes as well, some pretty damn pricey and didn’t feel any better than the cheaper lubes. I mostly use ID glide since it washes off easier than the silicone.

Reactions: pp_ryder and dunk89
D

deleted18388141

I m cut so i use my spit
Now i play dry for a while and then use my precum
Then my saliva

dave in oz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm cut and depends how I am feeling.

I have ultra sensitive nipples as well so I'm halfway there after 10 seconds of tweaking my nipples.

Usually silicone lube but if I'm in bed and feeling horny I just stroke and let the friction from the sheet rub against the head of my dick the intensity from the light friction just keeps building until I have a knee buckling insane orgasm...

I seriously do have to put my hand over my mouth if anyone is in the house or they'll think I'm being raped in the ass lol

davidc69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm cut and depends how I am feeling.

I have ultra sensitive nipples as well so I'm halfway there after 10 seconds of tweaking my nipples.

Usually silicone lube but if I'm in bed and feeling horny I just stroke and let the friction from the sheet rub against the head of my dick the intensity from the light friction just keeps building until I have a knee buckling insane orgasm...

I seriously do have to put my hand over my mouth if anyone is in the house or they'll think I'm being raped in the ass lol
do you ever hump the pillow ?