when were you most proud of having a big dick?

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’d say everytime I’m told to stop fucking. It’s such a turn on. Knowing I fucked them sore gives such a proud arrogant feeling. I can’t help it. Feels like I conquered and my dick did its job. We are great teammates.

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pretty much the first time I have sex with any new partner. The first reactions alone make it hard not to have an ego about it.
I love this too. I’ve been told probably 75% of the time “wow. (Giggle) etc” and the other 25% I think just didn’t say anything so as to not pump up my ego.
But knowing I’m likely the biggest for every woman I’ve been with. Watching that first insertion missionary is a blast.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love this too. I’ve been told probably 75% of the time “wow. (Giggle) etc” and the other 25% I think just didn’t say anything so as to not pump up my ego.
But knowing I’m likely the biggest for every woman I’ve been with. Watching that first insertion missionary is a blast.
And I think for me some didn't want to make it such a big deal. Because they wanted to see me as more than just a big dick. Even though I can be a big dick at times.

Reactions: uncutguy37

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And I think for me some didn't want to make it such a big deal. Because they wanted to see me as more than just a big dick. Even though I can be a big dick at times.
Exactly. When I was younger I didn’t know I was hung and I thought every woman was taught to comment how big you are. No matter what. Guess that’s not the case

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everytime someone things short guys cannot possibly be hung.
I am only 5'10". And I have received comments from some women about the contrast. I am also a bit of a science nerd. So some have noted, "You are a nerd with a big cock".

amboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was at a pool party; some dude was hitting on my chick. She said there is no way I’m gonna loose this cock because I fucked your raggedy ass. I was over the moon; this was my first California
Girl- they are hotter. Got her home and fucked so hard the bed broke.

Reactions: mib348

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When me, the wife, her sister and her sisters husband went skinny dipping on holiday in Tenerife. I ran out of the sea with almost 6 soft inches swinging, while my arsehole of a brother in law was hung like a mouse.
The look on my sister in laws face was priceless.

neintynein

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The moment she said you have to stop it hurts, then with the next breath, bellowed out Fuck me, FUCK ME give me all of it.
The moment when a woman screams "I... LOVE... EVERY INCH... OF YOU!!!!!"

We talked about it later, she said "I honestly don't know where you put it all in there but I love it..." The next time out I did have a ruler handy, came in around 7 5/8 (which is a bit short of the real figure but whatever)

Confession: I am not terribly girthy :/ but I think for a guy who's about 5'6" I got a more than fair allocation

Reactions: P.J.9