What Was Shorty Mac's Best Scene ?

FreddieCrunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He seemed like a fun and easy going chap. I couldn't watch his scenes though due to he never had a decent director. Just a average or even slightly below average cameraman/director would have gotten him to talk less OR given him some semblance of a variety of things to say.

CumOnThisBlackDick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This scene with Sara Jay & Miss Raquel is a favorite of mine. They're both loose enough to where he slides in with no problem with them. There's another video with him and Sara where he just slides in balls deep with ease when putting it in

There's an interview video with Sara and Jada on YouTube where Sara mentions how her favorite scenes are with really girthy guys and mentions Shorty and Shane while Jada admitted Manuel Ferrara

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He had a couple very good scenes but it’s just opinions from the eye of the beholder. So I will give you my criteria for what makes them good scenes:

1) The girl has to be fit.
2) The girl has to take him balls deep. (This criteria eliminates a bunch of scenes that had great potential)
3) The Producer/Director/Cameraman has to include some good key angles, and not leave some out completely.

That being said, a few that come to mind:

Vanessa Figueroa hot brunette sucks a big dick then fucks

Philipina whore drips cum from chin after fucking a big black dick

Pretty chocolate gal Mocha Delite is fond of riding Shorty Mac's big black cock

just to get you started

Reactions: DAPLOW