What Underwear Did Your Dad Wear?

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Boxers that the fly gapped open all the time. Dick and pubes always on display. When he got older he developed an elastic allergy and went commando
Sounds like my father. Wore boxers which almost always opened at the fly or were loose enough for him to hang out the leg. As my brothers and I got older, he started going naked around the house.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like my father. Wore boxers which almost always opened at the fly or were loose enough for him to hang out the leg. As my brothers and I got older, he started going naked around the house.
Mine was old school and I was always seeing him pissing, bathing, or naked. He couldn't walk around naked since he had four girls. I was the only boy. Was nothing sexual he was and army man and was used to being naked around other men during the war. Strange I didn't inherit his attitude toward nudity. Always been body shy . I think we are just born with confidence or we're not

Well a few of you will know what I’m talking about, most probably won’t. My male parent wore something akin to long johns (the teens in my social circle called them Jesus jumpers).

D

deleted9355691

Yeah same here. Don’t know why but I would get hard just wearing his underwear. I would wear them when i lived at home. I remember having sex and having the much bigger underwear on. The woman I was with didn’t know cause I got them off before she could see the oversized but I was rock hard the whole time before we started
That’s so hot

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As I recall dad wore tighty whities from seeing them in the wash only, he did not hang out in his underwear. With two girls in the family mom would not allow him to do that. He would also not hang out in his underwear in front of the family he did not feel it was right to do so.

rusevcrush1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
As I recall dad wore tighty whities from seeing them in the wash only, he did not hang out in his underwear. With two girls in the family mom would not allow him to do that. He would also not hang out in his underwear in front of the family he did not feel it was right to do so.
Pretty noble of him actually! My dad would hang in his briefs but once any other family or friends or neighbors would come in he would cover up. However if it was his friends he did not lift a finger to change

hrybearhole82

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dad wore tighty whities. After my parents divorced I lived with him and he was a nudist at home and so was I. Nothing funny happened, but he felt that modesty was a female trait and that since it was just us guys why not

fjavier vaz avila

Sexy Member
Media
Yo también estaba haciendo lo mismo con los bóxers y calzoncillos de mi papá. Después de un par de meses jugando y poniéndome duro con ellos, tres de ellos aparecieron en mi cajón. Probablemente se dio cuenta jajaja. Y todavía conservo uno de ellos aunque no lo uso.
yo se. Los cogía del suelo, cuando estaba dormido y me pajeaba con ellos. As ta que un día me corrí dentro de ellos. Y alterminar, se los dejaba en el suelo donde estaban

DadsGreenHanesBriefs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Basically this was my view pretty much daily. Definitely more than not. I loved when he let me borrow those briefs, when I would "forget" mine on trips . One day he said I think you leave your briefs on purpose so you can wear your old mans and he would laugh and kind of play punch my arm. He was sjust joking around though. If only he knew how right he was. My buddy had the biggest crush on my dad and I had the biggest crush on his. His dad wore mostly boxer briefs like the 3 pictured. The green and maroon briefs are my dad's but I don't know who the people in boxer briefs are, but his dads bulge was just like that gray ftl one. I was Infatuated with my dad's briefs but man oh man I would have spent all day and night under my buddies dad's covers just to look at the bulge he carried. He did have a few pairs of briefs like my dad's though. Once I switched one of his briefs with my dad's and one with a pair of mine. All of them had been worn that day or day before. His dad's even had little slimey spots in the stretched out dad pouch. My dad did precum a whole lot but the pair of briefs of my dad's that I switched with his dad's didn't have any precum except maybe the faintest little spot because his dad would have known for sure. My dad leaks leaks like crazy. I wish like hell I could have been lucky enough to precum like his does. But I think it's probably because my dad's balls are like twice as big as mine. Makes me so mad. But atleast my peter looks like his haha

Attachments

swimmerguydfw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My dad wore the standard Hane's white briefs of the time. Like some of the other dad's on here, he often wore them around the house without the pants. My mom hated it (especially because he was hung, and even the briefs couldn't stop it from flopping around)...but it was either that, or he went naked. He was ex-Navy---and grew up with five brothers---so nudity was no big deal. I wore the same things then...and similar briefs now. Although, I tend to go with more modern styles and materials.

MDGuy1032

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Growing up my dad always wore briefs anywhere from Bikini type to full cut in white or colors… don’t know if there was any rhyme or reason for what he picked in a day… seemed very random… he did have 1 pair of silk boxers but I never saw him wear it… now he seems to have half and half briefs and boxerbriefs… took me completely off guard when I saw that he had boxerbriefs! Growing up he was so against boxers and I would think he would have put them in the same category

Bombayer N Goan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My Dad wore typical cotton boxers and the occasional Hanes white briefs. I wore white briefs until college when I switched to colored briefs in college. I moved to bikinis and now wear thongs almost exclusively.
You mean thongs or g string

Context:
List of communal/open showers in australia

This is current in my life..that i got absolutely crazy and horny when its in front of me in real life. But my dad wore these growing up before he changed into other types of boxers/underwear. But yea, if I get a mexican/latino in them, i lose my mind for a while. And by now, I'll take any guy in them basically. i wanna type so much more but time is running out and i gotta head to work soon.

So yea, bikini briefs like this drive me insane..love button dicks and smaller hard ons in them, especially with natural pubes. my dad fills the pouch up well, so well, yea..it's delicious as fuck. i wish i could see an array of sexy men in them. maybe I can make a post about it.

Also..the design doesn't matter. if the undies are like these when a dude wears them, i get an overwhelming feeling to toss them onto their backs on a bed, dive face first and their legs locked on the side of my head. get my face messy
Bikinis are for ladies right? I suppose those are called tanga briefs or jock briefs?