Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My dad was the same he wore white briefs jockstraps and speedo all of the time and so did I and my brothers, we've got coloured briefs added now but I love the whites
Oh yeah definitely can’t forget jockstraps, my dad had plenty of those. I’ve since added colored briefs into the mix but still seem to favor and wear white briefs the most

D

deleted15329811

He started off in white Fruit of the Loom briefs as did I mainly printed with popular cartoon characters of the time! As the demands of his job changed he needed more air flow and switched to Cherokee Boxers XL around that time I was starting high school and switched to Fruit of the Loom Boxer briefs. As time goes on and certain brands fold up he was forced into another brand of boxers he now wears Fruit of the Loom Boxers Plaid open fly in XL. I have discovered that different situations demand different underwear for working out I wear Fruit of the loom briefs in colors, long trips or road trips or grocery shopping Duluth Buck Naked Boxer Briefs, Running a few errands Hanes boxer briefs as Duluth are extremely expensive I reserve them to preserve them all in XL, and finally for lounging around the house I have been in Hanes Comfortsoft Boxers in XL and various colors and Hanes plaid open fly boxers in XXL its a different material so a different size is needed! It's kinda hot wearing the samestyle of underwear as my dad, on occasion I might poach a pair out of the hamper and have a tug in them!

Mitoro71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dad wore the Life bikini and string bikini briefs. I still have a pair that was his. He had an awesome bulge in them. He even had a black sheet thong. As I got into my teens, I noticed my dad would freeball around the house in some jersey shorts. I can’t tell you the amount of times I caught him jerking off on the couch with his hand down the leg of his shorts going to town. It wasn’t until after he had his affair that he switched to boxer briefs.
Wow! Stumbled upon your message here. Just had to say that same here. My dad was tighty whiteys and I remember wearing them when I was young. Even having sex and taking his size 40 off and the girls looking at me like I was crazy wearing such big size at the time. I was young. But I loved wearing them. Made me hard wearing them. He wore tight bikini briefs and he was thick and long. I’m only 5 1/2- 6 inches on a good day. He was absolutely 8-9 inches and I too would always walk in on him jerking off his big dick in the house. We were open especially after he divorced my mom. Naked around his house. Never an issue.

D

deleted15442241

He used to wear Black briefs when I was a young lad, wore them many a time as a teenager
I was doing the same thing with my dad's boxers and trunks too. After a couple of months playing with and getting hard in them three of them appeared in my drawer. He probably realized it lol. And I still keep one of them even though I don't wear it.

nickoisking

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was doing the same thing with my dad's boxers and trunks too. After a couple of months playing with and getting hard in them three of them appeared in my drawer. He probably realized it lol. And I still keep one of them even though I don't wear it.
Dads are the best lol, I stole some playboys when I was living with my dad and hid them under my bed, they quietly disappeared so I wouldn’t get found out cause I hid them in the most obvious place, and he never said a word

GuyLooking75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember when my mom made my dad change from basic tighty whities to really hot color bikinis. It was then that I became VERY interested in his underwear and then what was causing such a hot bulge. I spent lots of time playing with the pair he left in the hamper. Anyone else do that?

Swiped two pair from his drawer as an adult so I could always relive some of those moments. I start getting hard as soon as I pull them out of the drawer.

IMG_1840.JPG

Mitoro71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember when my mom made my dad change from basic tighty whities to really hot color bikinis. It was then that I became VERY interested in his underwear and then what was causing such a hot bulge. I spent lots of time playing with the pair he left in the hamper. Anyone else do that?

Swiped two pair from his drawer as an adult so I could always relive some of those moments. I start getting hard as soon as I pull them out of the drawer.

View attachment 67162821
Yeah same here. Don’t know why but I would get hard just wearing his underwear. I would wear them when i lived at home. I remember having sex and having the much bigger underwear on. The woman I was with didn’t know cause I got them off before she could see the oversized but I was rock hard the whole time before we started

D

deleted16048621

My dad wears a mix of different things. Mainly seems to be boxer briefs though, he likes Tommy Hilfiger ones the most it seems. From the way the front of the underwear seems to sag, I can tell he’s a bigger guy in the dick department. The mind wanders. If it’s a hot day and he doesn’t want to put pants on, he’ll usually hang around the house in some loose boxers, a habit I’ve definitely picked up on. I’ve noticed a few jock straps lately because he’s been doing a lot more training, so it makes sense he’d wear that while exercising. I’d be a liar if I pretended that I haven’t had a particular interest in his underwear since I hit puberty lol!

rusevcrush1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
My dad in 2000 was in his prime late twenties heading into thirties and I was in middle school and looking up to him. He wore briefs for the most part the old man white briefs FTL and Hanes as well ass Jockeys I believe. He lifted weights but didn’t diet snd loved beer. Aside from gym he played rugby and soccer. Saw an old Polaroid from gotta be 1991 or 1993 of my mom and him, she was in her bikini pregnant and my dad was in a red speedo looking bikini Hanes briefs with the black strap, he was looking manly as ever at the beach together holding her belly and him looking intense and cocky, his eyes looked so intense and the cockiest smile with a mustache like he had succeeded in empregnating her lol. His pose and body language in that photo and in another one was awesome. Very inspiring to me. His body hair and even though he looked slimmer in build in the early nineties he still looked solid AF and in 2000 he was looking awesome to me he looked like a wrestler. He had packed more muscle more beef. More bulk. More belly too but it looked great on him. And now he had a full beard going, but began losing his hair and got the rescinding hairline. Got to see him in his jockstrap and a soccer jersey and tennis shoes and big socks running around the house chasing us and we all were screaming laughing running around jumping from couch to couch away form him and breaking stuff my mom is like calm down!!!! You’ll break the lamps!!! His ass was so jiggly beefy and hairy haha even saw him jiggle his ass wildly in the kitchen for my mom from simply moving his hips and she’s like stop put clothes on!! Haha and yes he bulged heavily as you could always see his cock head something you can’t really see with me. I’m glad I grew his balls at least

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Commando. Always. I've never seen my Dad wear underwear. I seriously don't think he's ever owned any as his Dad always went commando as well so I'm told (Grandpa died when I was 10). I eventually ditched all of my underwear in junior high and haven't owned any underwear since then. I love going commando and to this day wonder what took me so long to get rid of those useless articles of clothing!