What’s The Largest Group You’ve Been Fully Naked In?

Kareltje

Expert Member
Media
Even though I'm super comfortable with nudity that doesn't mean I'm super excited to GET naked in front of people; I don't look for opportunities to show off. In these cases I was acting, in one specific case playing a really malevolent character, so my focus was already on my performance, and coming out nude adds a bit of a brain fuck. While I'm not self-conscious about my body, it's hard to separate "will my body be a distraction? will people think this is gross, or titillating, and is that actually a good thing, etc." The nudity wasn't exactly gratuitous but it was something the director wanted; it wasn't written into the role, so I was a bit in my head. Which is not an exciting feeling.

I think if I had been playing a role like Kip in Take Me Out or something similar, where the nudity and displaying of my full body like that before the audience was part of the fabric of the scene and essential to the performance to convey the essence of the character and his place in the story, then it would have been exciting. In the kind of way like "now I get to show them this power move where he combats insecurity on like 6 different levels, etc." In a scene like that I would never second guess being nude because it's literally the point of the scene.

I don't know if that makes sense.
Thanks for your answer. Did you get a lot of response to your naked role?

Reactions: hotbtminla

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for your answer. Did you get a lot of response to your naked role?
Most people I talked to were mostly respectful and avoided mentioning it and just focused on the performance/play. A few friends made jokes stressing words like "impressive" and "big talent" etc. Several male friends had already seen me naked before that, one which said something funny about how it looked smaller under stage lights than it does when he looks at it close up, etc.

Reactions: Kareltje

hugosballs

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I attend a gay men's (nonsexual) nudist group that has monthly potlucks/movie viewings. Usually the crowd is about 20-25, but would love to find more nudist spaces that can go beyond the capabilities of host who are retirees in their 60s. Still love 'em though!

Kareltje

Expert Member
Media
Most people I talked to were mostly respectful and avoided mentioning it and just focused on the performance/play. A few friends made jokes stressing words like "impressive" and "big talent" etc. Several male friends had already seen me naked before that, one which said something funny about how it looked smaller under stage lights than it does when he looks at it close up, etc.
Thanks for your detailed answer, very interesting how you confessed this. Are there more men here with the same experience, naked on stage?

MH12345

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m a nudist so I’ve been naked in groups of dozens of not hundreds at swims, parties, nude beaches, things like the WNBR for instance - that doesn’t bother me at all.

While not a big group, I did apply to be naked on a TV show (it wasn’t Naked Attraction, it was a body positivity show but I can’t remember the name) and I had to strip of in front of a panel of producers, and answer some really intimate questions like about my dick size hard / soft. It was so much more awkward than being naked in a big group.

Reactions: orangeC and merc41