Wet Dreams

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have found that I am more likely to have erotic or wet dreams if I wear cotton bikini briefs to bed. My theory is that when I am erect during the night while wearing those, I feel amazing. My dick feels enormous as it tents upward and outward, stretching the fabric. For some reason this leads to more excitement during the night and sometimes the dreams progress to full on ejaculation which is wonderful. I have had wet dreams later the same evening after having had sex with my partner.

Wizzard77

Superior Member
Media
I have found that I am more likely to have erotic or wet dreams if I wear cotton bikini briefs to bed. My theory is that when I am erect during the night while wearing those, I feel amazing. My dick feels enormous as it tents upward and outward, stretching the fabric. For some reason this leads to more excitement during the night and sometimes the dreams progress to full on ejaculation which is wonderful. I have had wet dreams later the same evening after having had sex with my partner.
I like this .... but in Grey Joggers!

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm almost 52, and NEVER had one. Guess my lifelong habit of being a chronic masturbator has kept that under control.
Same. Never had one. But even when trying to force one by abstaining and edging, I never had one. I guess it just gets released into the bladder instead?

Reactions: Gj816 and Jon1971

Tomy12345

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Something that always works for me is masturbating a lot for a few days and then I stop until the wet dream come. In addition, wearing very loose underwear helps to achieve it.

Reactions: Bigred12

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Interesting about having a wet dream after sex. That happened to me a few times when younger and thought it was crazy, since they were the body's way to release when it needed to.

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting about having a wet dream after sex. That happened to me a few times when younger and thought it was crazy, since they were the body's way to release when it needed to.
Yeah. It’s kinda crazy. You’d think that after expelling semen the body would not be interested in doing it again so soon but it did.

Reactions: littleguy2

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah. It’s kinda crazy. You’d think that after expelling semen the body would not be interested in doing it again so soon but it did.
I know, but i do find i enjoy cumming again soon after sex. Not sure I get as empty from sex as from JO

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi guys! I've had only one in my long life. I started to masturbate VERY early and have done it alot! It happened in the army. We were 20 guys in same room and bunkbeds. I slept down and If I masturbated the bed was rocking and had sounds. After not daring to masturbate, one morning I woke up with a mess in my underwear. And really very wet, because I normally shoot a lot, and when no release in many days, it was even more and sticky! Very awkward to go up in the morning with very visibly wet underwear! That was my only wet dream! Felt very good when it happened, but awkward to get up, but nobody commented about it!

D

deleted3641841

Im 54yrs old, always masturbated and always had wet dreams since I was 16yrs old and still do to this day. Love them there so strong and I sleep nude so no pressure on my cock from jocks and keep having wet dreams, but love them. ;)

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ll edge myself especially by running an ongoing fantasy in my head each night and then after a few nights, I’ll have a wet dream. I don’t do it often, but when I wake up while I’m cumming, just squirting my load on my chest, that’s an amazing feeling.

kudoz

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my regular FB sometimes starts groaning in the early morning as he is about to wake up. It always means one thing - he's hard and about to cum in a wet dream. My mouth gets round his helmet just as he's about to shoot so we keep the bedsheets clean. It's always a BIG load

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my regular FB sometimes starts groaning in the early morning as he is about to wake up. It always means one thing - he's hard and about to cum in a wet dream. My mouth gets round his helmet just as he's about to shoot so we keep the bedsheets clean. It's always a BIG load
I would want to watch the squirts. Pull down his underwear and see how many volleys he fires off. Many wet dreams involve more contractions than a wakeful orgasm and are spread way out so the orgasm can last a minute or more.

Wizzard77

Superior Member
Media
I hope it's in Grey Joggers??

Wizzard77

Superior Member
Media
A great story - so qauint

Wizzard77

Superior Member
Media
I would want to watch the squirts. Pull down his underwear and see how many volleys he fires off. Many wet dreams involve more contractions than a wakeful orgasm and are spread way out so the orgasm can last a minute or more.
Well no not in underwear .... commando in Grey Joggers'd be fun

Reactions: littleguy2