Wazgod121

Matsss

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes there is a lot of content. For his most recent work you mostly have to pay but is older stuff is free

Reactions: Flo45

Flo45

Superior Member
Media
Chatillon-sur-Loire, Centre-Val de Loire, FR
Sexuality
Unsure
yes there is a lot of content. For his most recent work you mostly have to pay but is older stuff is free
C'est même cher à payer en plus, de plus en plus cher et pas intéressant. Ça le sera quand il baisera avec son mec avec qui il a tourné deux vidéos soft Jack and Daniel

Flo45

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I remember he said he wasn't allowed
Today her boyfriend allows Waz to suck and fuck. Then off camera, he puts down the phone he is filming with and he takes his turn participating. Too bad he doesn't want to do it on camera but I think he'll eventually accept. At first he refused to let Waz suck and fuck. Then he accepts today.

Flo45

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't think he fucks any of the twins
In the video he only gets sucked off by the twins. However it is not impossible that he fucked them and that it will be the subject of another video later. He has released videos in particular with a couple where in the editing there are two versions, one where he sucks, the other where the passage where he sucks is cut. In group there are three different versions in group. He's chasing easy money by not revealing everything compared to others but there's worse on onlyfans so we're not going to complain.

Reactions: shannon hot

Nana68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the video he only gets sucked off by the twins. However it is not impossible that he fucked them and that it will be the subject of another video later. He has released videos in particular with a couple where in the editing there are two versions, one where he sucks, the other where the passage where he sucks is cut. In group there are three different versions in group. He's chasing easy money by not revealing everything compared to others but there's worse on onlyfans so we're not going to complain.
I think I'm mixing the twins up with others. There's a video with two guys and he fucks one of them on a couch.
@tallfitjake is another one ... super hot
Thank you. I need to find that one. I subscribe to his Onlyfans but can't tell if you just tip whatever you want to get full videos. Most people I have seen have a price attached to unlock full videos.

lukaeber

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
I think I'm mixing the twins up with others. There's a video with two guys and he fucks one of them on a couch.

Thank you. I need to find that one. I subscribe to his Onlyfans but can't tell if you just tip whatever you want to get full videos. Most people I have seen have a price attached to unlock full videos.
He has a specific price. Not too cheap, but not unreasonable either. Ask for it in the DMs.

Reactions: Nana68

nbhad

Experimental Member
Media
Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi,India
Sexuality
Unsure

Can you share? I want to watch his content. But no money

Reactions: lestat1137