Wazgod121

Haisufu

Loved Member
Media
Hong Kong (Central and Western, Hong Kong)
As long as he's happy, I don't mind or care as it's his business...though I'll admit I was surprised that he appeared as a model on the same vore site that someone mentioned before.

(Edit: My bad...you mentioned the vore site, I should learn to pay attention lol)
interesting. does the rest of the family know about his career?

TinyTrinity

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
What is a "vore site"?
Ok, a few things:

1) A "vore site" is a website that caters to the vore fetish. While there's many different forms of this, the oversimplified way to explain it is that it's a fetish around the idea of either being eaten by, or eating, another being. Pure fantasy. Becomes much, much worse if carried out in real life.

2) The site in question that Warren has worked with, caters specifically to macrophilia, the fetish of interacting with giant and/or tiny people. It just so happens that macrophilia and vore can often overlap, but this site in question also deals with cuckolding/humiliation, feet, body worship, transformation, and occasional voyeurism.

3) The "vore" that Warren did is either POV, or using gummi bears/candy. I know this because, I refer to my earlier comment, I was surprised that he turned up on a website that I look at every two months or so.

Also, since we're talking about it, Warren has also worked with another site which fixates on muscle worship and medical examinations, but under an actual fake name.

Reactions: wm1946 and Matsss

bangle1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, a few things:

1) A "vore site" is a website that caters to the vore fetish. While there's many different forms of this, the oversimplified way to explain it is that it's a fetish around the idea of either being eaten by, or eating, another being. Pure fantasy. Becomes much, much worse if carried out in real life.

2) The site in question that Warren has worked with, caters specifically to macrophilia, the fetish of interacting with giant and/or tiny people. It just so happens that macrophilia and vore can often overlap, but this site in question also deals with cuckolding/humiliation, feet, body worship, transformation, and occasional voyeurism.

3) The "vore" that Warren did is either POV, or using gummi bears/candy. I know this because, I refer to my earlier comment, I was surprised that he turned up on a website that I look at every two months or so.

Also, since we're talking about it, Warren has also worked with another site which fixates on muscle worship and medical examinations, but under an actual fake name.

And that fake name and website was...?

Reactions: Jay123889

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I do t know if I'm I shocked ot not he's started fucking as he also made out/said he wouldn't as he was with his bf and he didn't want that happening so have they split up?

irishdude55

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So I do t know if I'm I shocked ot not he's started fucking as he also made out/said he wouldn't as he was with his bf and he didn't want that happening so have they split up?
It’s his job to fuck other people, on camera, in exchange for money. His instagram or other socials wouldn’t suggest a breakup.

Reactions: Caesarimp

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s his job to fuck other people, on camera, in exchange for money. His instagram or other socials wouldn’t suggest a breakup.
Nah there together I just recall that his bf didn't want or allow full on sex just oral wonder what changed.

Reactions: Caesarimp

fivebucks

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, a few things:

What site is this?

AdonisAddict

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, a few things:

Gummi bears? I have geniunely never heard of this fetish vore and I am still not sure I understand it, what it is and how it operates?

However he does seem like a nice bloke on his socials .