Warmer_kk

Mplsuptown

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For you Dudley Doorights out there making comments about my comment. He didn't mind. In fact he was quite flattered and when he put my order together he didn't just hand it to me from across the counter he came around and gave it to me directly. So there. Now go find someone else to slay with your negativity.

ahaahahahaa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For you Dudley Doorights out there making comments about my comment. He didn't mind. In fact he was quite flattered and when he put my order together he didn't just hand it to me from across the counter he came around and gave it to me directly. So there. Now go find someone else to slay with your negativity.
So the guy you were creeping on was a service worker ? Of course he's not gonna say anything negative he doesnt want to lose his job.

Reactions: Jabr

tqbpwr

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
maybe he'll use fansly or something instead...? idk i'm kinda gagged that he's even gonna start doing content in some form again to begin with. @kieran if you're saying this my wallet is ready!

ahaahahahaa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nobody can see ur bank account in UK unless ur commit a crime or are investigated for something
Yes they can, transactions over a certain amount are reported to the government. You may get away with avoiding taxes on a couple thousand but anything of significant value (rule of thumb is above 10k) is reported to the government.

That's why people who engage in illicit activities prefer getting paid in cash.