Vlad Castle

Dave_Xaver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seems he has a new bottom video

---

DOMINANT MASTER FUCKS MY ASS! I found a master on tinder and I was so curious about it cause I’m always the dominant one but sometimes I like to try new things and get submissive like a dog so I called this big cock master to come and make me his slave and use me like a hole to jerk off with

MAÎTRE DOMINANT BAISE MON CUL! J'ai trouvé un maître sur tinder et j'étais tellement curieux à ce sujet parce que je suis toujours le dominant mais parfois j'aime essayer de nouvelles choses et me soumettre comme un chien alors j'ai appelé ce maître à grosse bite pour qu'il vienne me faire son esclave et utilise-moi comme un trou pour te branler

View attachment 97337391

---

DOMINANT MASTER FUCKS MY ASS! I found a master on tinder and I was so curious about it cause I’m always the dominant one but sometimes I like to try new things and get submissive like a dog so I called this big cock master to come and make me his slave and use me like a hole to jerk off with

MAÎTRE DOMINANT BAISE MON CUL! J'ai trouvé un maître sur tinder et j'étais tellement curieux à ce sujet parce que je suis toujours le dominant mais parfois j'aime essayer de nouvelles choses et me soumettre comme un chien alors j'ai appelé ce maître à grosse bite pour qu'il vienne me faire son esclave et utilise-moi comme un trou pour te branler

View attachment 97337391
can anyone please share this video?

shilderia

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Actually he has several new videos, both top and bottom, and also some straight and bisex stuff. He sends them as PM PPV. I would buy a few of them if I could spend that money (which if I'm not wrong is between 15 and 35 $, with the costier being the bottoming videos) without impacting my budget. It's not possible to buy stuff from the message he sent you previously, without being subscribed.... which I'm not from at least six months. So, I think now he could have even some more bottoming videos than the ones he sent me as PPV.

Last edited:

shiroikoibito

Superior Member
Media
Actually he has several new videos, both top and bottom, and also some straight and bisex stuff. He sends them as PM PPV. I would buy a few of them if I could spend that money (which if I'm not wrong is between 15 and 35 $, with the costier being the bottoming videos) without impacting my budget. It's not possible to buy stuff from the message he sent you previously, without being subscribed.... which I'm not from at least six months. So, I think now he could have even some more bottoming videos than the ones he sent me as PPV.
I already shared the list of his bottoming scenes somewhere above.
If he follows you, then you can purchase his videos anytime.

shilderia

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I already shared the list of his bottoming scenes somewhere above.
If he follows you, then you can purchase his videos anytime.
I think he doesn't follow me, because I can't buy the PPV in his private mail without subscribing before, just checked yesterday:laughing:

shilderia

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
P.S
I think he uploaded at least three more bottoming scenes recently... not all the ones I read in his PM's are mentioned here.