Vlad Castle

ctrlaltdelicate

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That video where he fucks Fabio Stallion is sooo hot… he enjoys getting pleasure from a man and then pounds him in doggy hard and fast in the bathroom, and the cherry on top is Fabio enjoying being a bottom and his faces and moans of pleasure.

shiroikoibito

Superior Member
Media
Seems he has a new bottom video

---

DOMINANT MASTER FUCKS MY ASS! I found a master on tinder and I was so curious about it cause I’m always the dominant one but sometimes I like to try new things and get submissive like a dog so I called this big cock master to come and make me his slave and use me like a hole to jerk off with

MAÎTRE DOMINANT BAISE MON CUL! J'ai trouvé un maître sur tinder et j'étais tellement curieux à ce sujet parce que je suis toujours le dominant mais parfois j'aime essayer de nouvelles choses et me soumettre comme un chien alors j'ai appelé ce maître à grosse bite pour qu'il vienne me faire son esclave et utilise-moi comme un trou pour te branler

1080x2316_b4d698b095adfb56a4b76c6c61f82d08.jpg

Piejukebox

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Seems he has a new bottom video

---

DOMINANT MASTER FUCKS MY ASS! I found a master on tinder and I was so curious about it cause I’m always the dominant one but sometimes I like to try new things and get submissive like a dog so I called this big cock master to come and make me his slave and use me like a hole to jerk off with

MAÎTRE DOMINANT BAISE MON CUL! J'ai trouvé un maître sur tinder et j'étais tellement curieux à ce sujet parce que je suis toujours le dominant mais parfois j'aime essayer de nouvelles choses et me soumettre comme un chien alors j'ai appelé ce maître à grosse bite pour qu'il vienne me faire son esclave et utilise-moi comme un trou pour te branler

View attachment 97337391
whew need that asap