Vince sant

Serenta

Cherished Member
Media
Poznań, Greater Poland Voivodeship, Poland
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He is replying to his DMs saying he wants to get to know his fans and also learn what they want to see. He was adamant about no nudity tho. He says he won’t do it because he has a gym brand to protect.

But he said he will try to deliver something spicier than what his insta stories have. He posted this for now, nothing we haven’t seen tbh IMG_3237.jpeg

Ririshades12

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is replying to his DMs saying he wants to get to know his fans and also learn what they want to see. He was adamant about no nudity tho. He says he won’t do it because he has a gym brand to protect.

But he said he will try to deliver something spicier than what his insta stories have. He posted this for now, nothing we haven’t seen tbh View attachment 128579901
I meaaaan we did get that photo when he was in las vegas and that one with huge bulge, if he can keep it like that and protect the brand at the same time then i am fine with honestly

Reactions: Nomdean

kingo90

Cherished Member
Media

But he said he will try to deliver something spicier than what his insta stories have. He posted this for now, nothing we haven’t seen tbh View attachment 128579901
Please recommend him to wear light underwear or different types of underwear like jockstraps or thong. He will remain in the no-nudity zone while spice things up

PAWHWYMAH

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Protect the brand? Is he aware his dick is everywhere online?

soccerdude195

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please recommend him to wear light underwear or different types of underwear like jockstraps or thong. He will remain in the no-nudity zone while spice things up
Light underwear yes, but definitely not a thong. He’s a masculine dude and looks incredible in Calvin’s. We want to see him in his masculine gym look.

kingo90

Cherished Member
Media
Light underwear yes, but definitely not a thong. He’s a masculine dude and looks incredible in Calvin’s. We want to see him in his masculine gym look.
I kindly disagree with you, in my opinion and based on my observation, thong is for straight masculine guys, i even once watched my neighbour from my balcony trying in a thong for his girlfriend (don’t tell him lol), on the other hand I find jockstraps mostly for gays which make sense.

Serenta

Cherished Member
Media
Poznań, Greater Poland Voivodeship, Poland
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I kindly disagree with you, in my opinion and based on my observation, thong is for straight masculine guys, i even once watched my neighbour from my balcony trying in a thong for his girlfriend (don’t tell him lol), on the other hand I find jockstraps mostly for gays which make sense.
Honestly, anything would be nice to see. Perhaps after getting used to experimenting with stuff he will turn to nudity. As someone said, his cock is all over the internet after all

soccerdude195

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to break it to you but he’s a man, he’s not gonna wear a thong. He wears things like boxer briefs / Calvin Klein workout gear. His bulge will look better in that anyway.