PAWHWYMAH

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

kingo90

Cherished Member
Media
I never sucked one, can you describe the feeling? (I am not being sarcastic)
I was told to practice on a banana and try circumcised average cocks first, if you try the big ones first, you will hate it no matter how beautiful the cock is, and foreskin covered cocks have strong fishy smell no matter how many showers, it’s more of mental thing knowing that you are pleasuring the blowie, I think it feels good if you love the person.

kingo90

Cherished Member
Media
Not true. You must have been sucking some guys with poor hygiene lol!
I have no idea, I only handjobed it, never reached the point of putting it in my mouth, but I can smell the fishy smell after a shower, I am personally not bothered by it but not everyone would be comfortable with it I am only setting the expectations for someone who hasn’t tried cocks ‍♂️

Reactions: Ririshades12

santorla

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have no idea, I only handjobed it, never reached the point of putting it in my mouth, but I can smell the fishy smell after a shower, I am personally not bothered by it but not everyone would be comfortable with it I am only setting the expectations for someone who hasn’t tried cocks ‍♂️
If you have no idea then don't make mass generalizations/black-and-white statements. And if you have no idea don't set any expectations for what you don't know.