Vegas Spa Cruising

bslak

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I agree but I’ve brought it up a couple of times with the attendants when it happened while I was there and they addressed it pretty quickly. Might depend on who’s working though. That said, I’ve been consistently impressed by the professionalism of the attendants at both Aria and Encore. Qua, not so much.
I know at least one Qua attendant is more 'attentive' than perhaps his job description suggests...but didn't bother me and I know it didn't bother others who enjoyed his friskiness. Aria spa is very nice and a few of the attendants I found pretty hot. Two of them eye-fucked me a few times...but nothing more than that. Agree with the Aria cell phone policy...two guys in the wet area on their phones when I was there...I asked the attendant and he told me they permit them anywhere including the wet areas...was very surprised of course.

Jasonsmith77

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know at least one Qua attendant is more 'attentive' than perhaps his job description suggests...but didn't bother me and I know it didn't bother others who enjoyed his friskiness. Aria spa is very nice and a few of the attendants I found pretty hot. Two of them eye-fucked me a few times...but nothing more than that. Agree with the Aria cell phone policy...two guys in the wet area on their phones when I was there...I asked the attendant and he told me they permit them anywhere including the wet areas...was very surprised of course.
How long ago was that answer about phones given at Aria? I was there last week and saw an attendant address a guy directly who was on his phone in the hot tub that it wasn’t allowed.

boomerboi

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
How long ago was that answer about phones given at Aria? I was there last week and saw an attendant address a guy directly who was on his phone in the hot tub that it wasn’t allowed.
Based on my experience, the policies (and sometimes even the prices) can vary depending on who you’re talking to. I’m at one vegas spa now and will hopefully visit more over the next few days.

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
It’s not allowed, so that attendant he told who didn’t do anything might have been new or didn’t want to deal with it. The privacy concerns are too great, let alone ruining the spa atmosphere. I would have Karened.

Reactions: boomerboi

flbaseballer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There’s a regular guy that’s literally at Qua Spa EVERY SINGLE TIME I’m in town and go. He has this longer hair and just flips it around and this twangy accent when he talks. Walks around like a person that escaped his hospital room. Stares at everybody, circles around the back area like a shark going in and out of rooms that the hotter guys go into. It was probably the creepiest time I’ve been at Qua yesterday. I know a few guys were leaving because of him. Outside of just saying, “Stop coming in here” how do you let a dude know that nobody is interested. Sounds harsh but nobody was and the dude couldn’t take a hint.

Reactions: chiguyjay

boomerboi

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Red Rock Resort

Neutral:
The men’s area has a large hot tub, large cold plunge, medium dry sauna and medium steam room. There is a sitting area by the hot tub and another small room with TV, snacks and drinks. There is also a coed outdoor space with a pool and several different seating areas. You can get a day pass mon-thurs ($50 for hotel guests, $100 for non- hotel guests) or included with a spa service $125+. It was not cruisey at all. There were about 50% in swimsuits, 50% nude. Most guys were dadbods between age 30-60, and a few fit guys.

Cons:
Information was inconsistent among staff. One person said get your day pass early on the weekend because it gets busy. Another person said they don’t offer them at all on weekends. When I arrived for my appointment, there was a line of people waiting while one staff member and two ladies went back and forth with a bunch of questions and other staff members were staring off into space. Since they didn’t have someone quickly check in appointments, that cut into the time I paid for. Some of the guests were extra stupid and/or inconsiderate. I saw one idiot in the dry sauna pour half a dozen bottles of Fiji water along with all the water and ice from an ice bucket into the hot stones. There were 3 guys with phones, including one whose loud alarm went off while he was in the hot tub. Clearly many guests here have no idea what they are doing so some extra signs would probably help. There were also no temperature displays and the steam room was way too hot at least for me.

Pros:
The best thing by far was Bruce the massage therapist. He gave me a fantastic scrub and massage. He gave me a choice of 3 different scented products, was very easy to talk with and his massage technique was great. I just wish I had sprung for the longer session because it didn’t seem like there was enough time to let the body butter absorb in my skin before time was up. Spa access lasts all day from 8am-8pm, plus you can leave and return whenever you want. The snacks were delicious, the locker room was very nice and they had good quality products at the sinks and showers.

Jasonsmith77

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There’s a regular guy that’s literally at Qua Spa EVERY SINGLE TIME I’m in town and go. He has this longer hair and just flips it around and this twangy accent when he talks. Walks around like a person that escaped his hospital room. Stares at everybody, circles around the back area like a shark going in and out of rooms that the hotter guys go into. It was probably the creepiest time I’ve been at Qua yesterday. I know a few guys were leaving because of him. Outside of just saying, “Stop coming in here” how do you let a dude know that nobody is interested. Sounds harsh but nobody was and the dude couldn’t take a hint.
Ouuff - this sounds similar to how one of the attendants reacts to any hot guys he sees there haha and he also has longer hair.

wetboardshorts

Experimental Member
Media
just back from Mandalay, warm pool is closed and looks like its filled in, but the attendant said it was coming back. upgrade on the steam room. its constant steam. it doesnt cycle anymore, so it quiet and you can always hear the first door being opened. mostly old men there, but did find a few to have fun with. the sauna is dark. for 2 days they didnt turn on the above lights. so just the lights under the benches. overall a great experience.

Jasonsmith77

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Fontainebleau Lapis Spa
Access: 4hr pass open to non-hotel guests M-Thu only (I believe). Restricted to hotel guests only Fr - Sun.
Cost: $180 4hr pass (way too expensive)
Time Limit: 4hrs
Amenities (men’s area):
  • Large infrared dry sauna with stadium style seating and large glass panel that looks out into two open bay shower alcoves
  • Large steamroom with single glass door entrance and shower inside. Steamroom is long and slightly narrow.
  • Wet area with two large hot tubs directly outside of the steamroom entrance
  • Lockerroom requiring chip like device that is on a wrist band they give you
  • Showers with blurred glass doors that don't lock
  • Relaxation room with light snacks/drinks
Amenities (co-ed area):
  • Small infrared dry sauna
  • Small inhalation room
  • Small arctic room with snow
  • Wet area with two one huge hot tub and I believe two other small tubs that were at different temperatures
  • Heated stone loungers
  • Zero gravity auto reclining loungers that were incredibly comfortable

Vibe/Crowd: This is hand down the nicest spa I’ve been to on the Vegas strip. Brand new, a ton of amenities, but the focus is on the co-ed area. That said the men’s area by itself is similar to encore in terms of size and amenities. Nude to trunk split was 0/100. Every single person had on a suit which is likely due to the fact that they’re required in the co-ed space so my guess is guys don’t see any point in taking them off.

Attendants: A handful that seemed very young and inexperienced.

Overall: Huge spa, great amenities, focus is on the co-ed space. Too expensive, all suits. I’d only return if I went with a group.

Andrewxlbc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Fontainebleau Lapis Spa
Access: 4hr pass open to non-hotel guests M-Thu only (I believe). Restricted to hotel guests only Fr - Sun.
Cost: $180 4hr pass (way too expensive)
Time Limit: 4hrs
Amenities (men’s area):
  • Large infrared dry sauna with stadium style seating and large glass panel that looks out into two open bay shower alcoves
  • Large steamroom with single glass door entrance and shower inside. Steamroom is long and slightly narrow.
  • Wet area with two large hot tubs directly outside of the steamroom entrance
  • Lockerroom requiring chip like device that is on a wrist band they give you
  • Showers with blurred glass doors that don't lock
  • Relaxation room with light snacks/drinks
Amenities (co-ed area):
  • Small infrared dry sauna
  • Small inhalation room
  • Small arctic room with snow
  • Wet area with two one huge hot tub and I believe two other small tubs that were at different temperatures
  • Heated stone loungers
  • Zero gravity auto reclining loungers that were incredibly comfortable

Vibe/Crowd: This is hand down the nicest spa I’ve been to on the Vegas strip. Brand new, a ton of amenities, but the focus is on the co-ed area. That said the men’s area by itself is similar to encore in terms of size and amenities. Nude to trunk split was 0/100. Every single person had on a suit which is likely due to the fact that they’re required in the co-ed space so my guess is guys don’t see any point in taking them off.

Attendants: A handful that seemed very young and inexperienced.

Overall: Huge spa, great amenities, focus is on the co-ed space. Too expensive, all suits. I’d only return if I went with a group.
Thanks! I’ll pass for that much

GuySpartan_42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey fellas, I going to book a massage at a spa when I’m in Vegas this weekend.

Before I do, anyone have a recommendation on a massage therapist to ask for that gives extra to the massage that you can DM me?

Av8r

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Any recent Mandalay Bay stories?
I visited Mandalay Bay last week and I noticed a group of guys in the steam room, all wrapped in towels. There was an older bear type guy with rugged features and stomach hair spilling out over his towel. Next to him was a muscular jock, with broad shoulders and chiseled abs. Another was a smooth, fit guy with a handsome face and sparkling blue eyes. The last was a tall, hairy man with a thick beard and bulging biceps.

As we talked, I couldn't help but feel more and more drawn to each of them. In no time, their towels were off and their gigantic cocks were out. It was like a dream come true as I took turns sucking each one of them off, feeling the weight and power of their bodies around me.
The steam room was full of erotic sensations as they all moaned and panted, writhing in pleasure. I could feel the excitement building inside of me with each thrust. I explored every inch of their bodies with my lips and tongue, indulging in the diverse array of textures and flavors.

I felt the bear type guy's thick beard brushing against my skin, the jock's abs rippling as he groaned in ecstasy, the smooth guy's lean frame shuddering as he released his load, and the hairy man's muscles tense under my grasp as he came over and over again.

The experience was like nothing I had ever felt before. The mix of sensations, the different types of guys, and the heady steam environment made it one of the most explosive sexual experiences of my life. It left me feeling energized and completely satisfied.

I’ll be making a visit again soon.

Jasonsmith77

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm getting a massage at Encore in April. Any suggestions on a therapist or specific treatment? Any insider advice on the rest of the spa areas? Feel free to DM me. Thanks!
Encore’s one of my favorite spas on the strip. The layout of the wet area is perfect. Two large hot tubs up front facing directly into 6 open bay alcove experiential showers. I’ve seen a good number of guys who like to show off in those showers. Two cold plunges and then about 6 heated stone loungers in the back. Large sauna and large steam room with shower head inside, although the shower is oddly right at the front door entrance.

Not necessarily a “cruisey” spa and there’s usually a good amount who go in shorts but it can be a good place for viewing/showing off.

Reactions: slau and colin20