Vegard Saeterhaug (harry Potter Youtuber)

Arthurally

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Speaking of cringe, he actually posted this on his OF twitter. They're were just being constructive and making a suggestion and he got all butthurt and defensive over it.
Y’all are creepy thinking y’all own people or thinking you
Can demand anything from someone because you chooses to pay their OF sub ...

Yutbower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Y’all are creepy thinking y’all own people or thinking you
Can demand anything from someone because you chooses to pay their OF sub ...
No one was demanding anything, they asked him a question, he got needlessly defensive.

Also this is for anyone else coming to the thread. Will people please stop fucking messaging me, asking me to share his content?! Not gonna happen. Even if he didn't have a problem with it being shared what makes you think I'd even have any of his stuff after I reviewed it the way I did? It's cheap to subscribe and to see for yourselves that you're getting what you paid for.

Arthurally

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No one was demanding anything, they asked him a question, he got needlessly defensive.

Also this is for anyone else coming to the thread. Will people please stop fucking messaging me, asking me to share his content?! Not gonna happen. Even if he didn't have a problem with it being shared what makes you think I'd even have any of his stuff after I reviewed it the way I did? It's cheap to subscribe and to see for yourselves that you're getting what you paid for.

eh no the person was getting snippy asking for custom pic and obviously they weren’t comfortable doing it ...

Yutbower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
eh no the person was getting snippy asking for custom pic and obviously they weren’t comfortable doing it ...
No, they were not asking for custom pics, that would've somewhat justified his response, they were asking why it wasn't optional. And it obviously killed his ego when it became clear people found his content unsatisfying. His response was bad enough, but he was actually dumb enough to post screenshots which is clear to anyone not wrapped up in their boners for him that his ego is fragile enough to use someone as a scapegoat over a question that made it evident to that his content isn't as good as he may of thought.

Arthurally

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No, they were not asking for custom pics, that would've somewhat justified his response, they were asking why it wasn't optional. And it obviously killed his ego when it became clear people found his content unsatisfying. His response was bad enough, but he was actually dumb enough to post screenshots which is clear to anyone not wrapped up in their boners for him that his ego is fragile enough to use someone as a scapegoat over a question that made it evident to that his content isn't as good as he may of thought.
Omg not that deep maybe don’t get mad
At every OF creator who gives you blue Balls

Rodhead1992

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I don't know where the respecting boundaries part is coming from. But the other person certainly could've asked him about it without being rude

Reactions: JackTheRipper45

Yutbower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They weren't being rude. They just said (the situation) was strange but ok. Strange as "not usual".

It's really not that deep. Nothing to warrant getting high ground about it tbh.

Anyway if he has stuff and someone can dm it, i'd love it tyvm
It's only nine dollars albeit for three dollar content.

Reactions: JackTheRipper45