Vegard Saeterhaug (harry Potter Youtuber)

Filthy Boi Casual

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You know it would be a lot easier if you'd actually just tell us the words, instead of repeatedly posting vague statments without any prove that it's actually true..
Not like it really matters - he watches this thread - if anyone posts links or content he is going to try to take it down

Reactions: randomguy_23

trickertreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could just subscribe to his of he has a bunch of cum videos with his face and shows hole, though he's not very active and only came back recently to post something but it's usually 1 or 2 post a month

Reactions: BBfan2018

BBfan2018

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You could just subscribe to his of he has a bunch of cum videos with his face and shows hole, though he's not very active and only came back recently to post something but it's usually 1 or 2 post a month
I was subbed to him but if he hardly posts now I’d like to wait for more than 1 to 2 per month but when I was subbed it was quite good

Reactions: trickertreat

Henkiee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One or two a month? He hadn't posted for a whole year until his 2 little christmas videos lol.

trickertreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One or two a month? He hadn't posted for a whole year until his 2 little christmas videos lol.
I meant that he was posting once or twice a month while he was active, so he has 100 posts and 170 pictures/videos still available to look at. This isn't directed at people who want new content, this is at the people begging on the previous pages for a link to a gbt video

But yeah, he disappeared for a year and since he's come back has made 4 posts idk

Yutbower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I meant that he was posting once or twice a month while he was active, so he has 100 posts and 170 pictures/videos still available to look at. This isn't directed at people who want new content, this is at the people begging on the previous pages for a link to a gbt video

But yeah, he disappeared for a year and since he's come back has made 4 posts idk
What's wrong with asking about the gbt link? What if he's posting vids there himself?