Uncut - Frenulum Removal

sevenrinx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've finally got around to copying the pictures I took on my phone to my PC. Anyway here are some shots at the end of my tying journey.

First a picture with my first tie in place showing where the frenulum really used to be.
View attachment 31544131
Now two pictures showing the final result. Four ties. And showing where things used to be attached.

View attachment 31544201
View attachment 31544211
Now some more shots.

View attachment 31544221
View attachment 31544231
And a video.

I am pleased with the results but one thing to point out about healing. Most of the healing happens very quickly, within the first week, but the full healing process takes a long time. After the first week you get complete use of your dick back but this is not where the healing process ends. Most of us are going to be cutting through blood vessels and some sinew too. For your body to adapt to the new situation it has to absorb the old/defunct tissues and create new ones. You can expect it to take weeks to months for everything to completely settle down. This includes the colouration returning to normal. Mine is still settling although this is purely cosmetic at this point. Obviously you do not need to wait for the full healing process to pass before doing your next tie but you do want to wait a few days to let the swelling go down.

I would expect the guys most inclined to do this to be those of us who have thick/tight, frenulum tissue. The more you have to cut through the longer the healing process and the more ties you'll need to do to get your desired result. It seems fairly common for thick cuts to leave a large amount of swelling and this can cause you to panic. You can also be left with stalks of sinew sticking out of your dick from where the tie cut though. None of us want ugly bits on our dicks, but sinew falls off and swelling goes away. So keep calm and tie that frenulum!
omg please i NEED to see how this looks from the other side.... so curious to see how far down it goes.

dai0

1st Like
Media
Morning all,

Unfortunately I dont suffer the effects of a large penis as I'm only 6x5 inches. Found this thread elsewhere and it seems busy and informative.

I was circumcised around 6 weeks ago due to long and tight foreskin but I also had a frenuplasty in 2009. The frenuplasty made things even tighter and I made do with how it was for years. Since I met my new gf a year ago I've used it more than ever so decided to get cut.

The surgeon said he didn't want to touch my frenulum so I left it at that. While I was recovering from my circumcision I decided to try tying but took it out after two days is I thought I was crazy. Plus it was getting to the point I wanted to have sex again and I didn't want my gf to find out so cut the tie out.

You can see in the pic where I tried tying and am going to try again tomorrow. My glans still dips slightly when the shaft skin is tight. My gf is now sick so won't want sex and then we are staying at her late husbands mother's over Christmas. No sex for a week or so so think it's an ok time to do it.

Where the tie was there is a prominent tight spot when erect and has a sort of hollow non meaty bit of skin under my frenulum. It hardly bled with the needle so assume this is the place to go and will tie it off?

What you all think and will this work?

Attachments

Reactions: DmitryX

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
omg please i NEED to see how this looks from the other side.... so curious to see how far down it goes.
It goes all the way down. If what you're meaning is the bunched up skin being able to fully stretch out.

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Morning all,

Unfortunately I dont suffer the effects of a large penis as I'm only 6x5 inches. Found this thread elsewhere and it seems busy and informative.

I was circumcised around 6 weeks ago due to long and tight foreskin but I also had a frenuplasty in 2009. The frenuplasty made things even tighter and I made do with how it was for years. Since I met my new gf a year ago I've used it more than ever so decided to get cut.

The surgeon said he didn't want to touch my frenulum so I left it at that. While I was recovering from my circumcision I decided to try tying but took it out after two days is I thought I was crazy. Plus it was getting to the point I wanted to have sex again and I didn't want my gf to find out so cut the tie out.

You can see in the pic where I tried tying and am going to try again tomorrow. My glans still dips slightly when the shaft skin is tight. My gf is now sick so won't want sex and then we are staying at her late husbands mother's over Christmas. No sex for a week or so so think it's an ok time to do it.

Where the tie was there is a prominent tight spot when erect and has a sort of hollow non meaty bit of skin under my frenulum. It hardly bled with the needle so assume this is the place to go and will tie it off?

What you all think and will this work?
Yes it should with without any issues.

JayG.

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Day 1
Started on the tip of head that’s where the frenulum begins. My frenulum is thick then most so started off with just one tie to see how it will feel and how the process is going foward. I did use ice to help numb the head and the frenulum so I wouldn’t feel anything and clean the head and area that is tied with alcohol. I keep yall updated with the results. Any tips and feedback to help me are appreciated. IMG_1208.jpeg
IMG_1209.jpeg
IMG_1210.jpeg
IMG_1216.jpeg

gradu96

Cherished Member
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the frenulum is literally the clit of the penis i'm not sure why some men want to get rid of it ?
Many reasons but mostly because its too short (which can be painful)

Its a sensitive area, yea but you won't lose that much "feelings" if you tie it (some ppl here also mentioned that nothing has changed afaik)

Reactions: Schlong87

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the frenulum is literally the clit of the penis i'm not sure why some men want to get rid of it ?
Try reading the rest of thread on the sensitivity of the frenulum and surrounding skin before commenting please.

Reactions: texasman469

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Day 1
Started on the tip of head that’s where the frenulum begins. My frenulum is thick then most so started off with just one tie to see how it will feel and how the process is going foward. I did use ice to help numb the head and the frenulum so I wouldn’t feel anything and clean the head and area that is tied with alcohol. I keep yall updated with the results. Any tips and feedback to help me are appreciated. View attachment 117237261 View attachment 117237271 View attachment 117237281 View attachment 117237321
Looking good there pal. Keep going.

Reactions: JayG.

cold8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve now had both a frenuloplasty and a frenulectomy. It seems like there’s either some remnant of the frenulum or a scar at the base that still yanks the foreskin back during erections. It’s been about six months. What does everyone recommend? Any foreskin friendly doctors who could help?

Attachments

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve now had both a frenuloplasty and a frenulectomy. It seems like there’s either some remnant of the frenulum or a scar at the base that still yanks the foreskin back during erections. It’s been about six months. What does everyone recommend? Any foreskin friendly doctors who could help?

It's difficult to see and say what could be going on.

The foreskin does naturally go back in a lot of men when they get an erection. This usually has very little to do with the frenulum and just because the skin is pulled tighter, and then back, when the penis grows when getting hard.

Reactions: mmmniple

FREND

Just Browsing
Media
Всем привет Вопрос Моя уздечка слишком короткая и очень толстая гдето 2,5 см в толщину, как мне его удлинить методом перевязывания, я боюсь, что могу проколоть вены, фонарик не просвечивает. Спасибо за ответ всем здоровя.