Uncut - Frenulum Removal

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Have any uncut guys had their frenulum removed?
DId it affect the foresmin movement/position?
How does it look? (Post a pic)

Thinking about doing it because mine is quite thick and causes some discomfort due to pressure on the head during sex.

before you tell me how sensitive that area is - i feel almost nothing....it is close to numb for me.

cheers

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've finally got around to copying the pictures I took on my phone to my PC. Anyway here are some shots at the end of my tying journey.

First a picture with my first tie in place showing where the frenulum really used to be.
Tie1.jpg

Now two pictures showing the final result. Four ties. And showing where things used to be attached.

Tie13.jpg

Tie13a.jpg

Now some more shots.

Tie15.jpg

Tie16.jpg

And a video.

I am pleased with the results but one thing to point out about healing. Most of the healing happens very quickly, within the first week, but the full healing process takes a long time. After the first week you get complete use of your dick back but this is not where the healing process ends. Most of us are going to be cutting through blood vessels and some sinew too. For your body to adapt to the new situation it has to absorb the old/defunct tissues and create new ones. You can expect it to take weeks to months for everything to completely settle down. This includes the colouration returning to normal. Mine is still settling although this is purely cosmetic at this point. Obviously you do not need to wait for the full healing process to pass before doing your next tie but you do want to wait a few days to let the swelling go down.

I would expect the guys most inclined to do this to be those of us who have thick/tight, frenulum tissue. The more you have to cut through the longer the healing process and the more ties you'll need to do to get your desired result. It seems fairly common for thick cuts to leave a large amount of swelling and this can cause you to panic. You can also be left with stalks of sinew sticking out of your dick from where the tie cut though. None of us want ugly bits on our dicks, but sinew falls off and swelling goes away. So keep calm and tie that frenulum!
View attachment VID_20210301_205413(0).mp4

craptacular

Sexy Member
Media
I've tied my frenulum twice with rather positive results. Like you, my frenulum was never that sensitive, though what sensation I did have hasn't changed -- it's just moved a bit further away from the glans since it's no longer attached there.

It made it a lot easier to stretch my foreskin and dock things in it, and it moves much more freely. I can also do fun things with it like fold it and stretch it over stuff that I didn't use to be able to.

Attached are some comparison shots that show the difference before and after the two ties. In the "erect side" pic, the red line on the after pictures is the original angle as shown in the before picture.

I'd really like to do a third tie to completely separate it; I want my foreskin to move like a cylindrical tube.

Attachments

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The video that everyone is talking about was one, of a few, that a guy called robination2001 posted on xtube. I remember reading, in some of his comments, that his dick was naturally like that, no tying was necessary. All I could think of was how wonderful it looked sliding his foreskin back that far. I also thought his dick looked like it would be amazing to suck on. Needless to say his videos have gone now. I think he removed them before the big xtube purge but nevertheless some of his stuff is floating around elsewhere.

The above video is one that's easy enough to find. It's just a shame he doesn't cum at the end.

Now I had no idea of frenulum tying at the time and certainly wasn't about to investigate some other medical procedure to remove mine. I was perfectly happy with my dick and the thought of some mad surgeon/doctor screwing it up didn't appeal. Then I joined LPSG and stumbled upon this thread. Well that was it, I knew I had to do it, and the rest is history. I cannot recommend doing this enough.

Jackmehoffrightnow

Sexy Member
Media
I know this is an old post but I just wanted to comment because I just finished tying mine for the very first time 5min ago (9:35pm EST, 03/01/2018). Excited to see the results in a week or two. Started with one shallower tie with plans to do a second if this goes well to finish the job. I used the recommended 0.5mm stretch magic thread and I think the helps a lot to have minimal discomfort, highly recommend it. I’m loading a couple pictures of it. As you can see, or maybe can’t, there is almost not redness or bruising, and yes, I pulled my knots really tight and I tied about 5-6 of them, just not totally confident in my knot tying skills so I wanted to make sure they stayed lol. I thought it might rip through when I was tightening the knots but the skin is very tough. I will post results when it finishes. Wish me the best of luck with it ^_^ A1C249C8-2DC5-46CF-B43C-3C762532202A.jpeg
DCD46032-01D2-47DA-92C4-813BE64E80B0.jpeg
180F0ACB-1C92-48A1-BF26-A716BE91A7E7.jpeg
4F5F62FE-2430-4F8B-AC0F-4D4634F2ED5F.jpeg
CD612D5B-C1D0-405D-B253-90CB24A6F425.jpeg

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi guys. After completely destroying my massive frenulum im all done. Here is my update..I have a nice smooth result and no resistance that was always painful. plasma pen gave fantastic cosmetic results after all my ties were completed. so glad to be rid of that horrible frenulum ...

Attachments

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I mentioned above that I have a rather chunky foreskin and here's a picture of my dick just after I put in the first tie.

Tie1.jpg

As you can see my foreskin can go back easily enough but I have a pretty wide/thick frenulum that extends a significant way up towards the meatus. My meatus happens to sit quite high up on my glans anyway, as you can see in my validation photo. Some people have their meatus only a tiny bit further along than where my frenulum extends to.

When tugging my foreskin back, during masturbation, this has always caused my glans to get tugged along with it, something that I do not find pleasurable and if I pull hard enough it becomes uncomfortable. I suppose this, in and of itself, isn't a problem but sometimes during sex it also gets tugged on a little too much obviously hurts. Pulling the foreskin all the way back, and down along the shaft, is pleasurable, so the tight frenulum restricts me from being able to do that as much as I could otherwise do. Then there's the other thing the frenulum gets in the way of...this...

tumblr_n1rg0bOo6Y1t6ocdmo1_250.gif

tumblr_n1rg0bOo6Y1t6ocdmo2_250.gif

When someone gets their tongue under my foreskin and then swirls it around my frenulum means they can't swirl round the area of heavenly pleasure. They have to stop at the exact point where I don't want them stop the most.

I have always wanted extra freedom to pull my foreskin back further, and get my frenulum out of the way, but didn't really know how to do that until I read this thread.

Last Saturday my first tie fell off. Even though this is a minimally invasive procedure the body still needs healing time. Mine is still healing but here are two pictures showing today.

Tie2.jpg
Tie3.jpg

What I find remarkable is how the body heals after the tying. It was after seeing examples of other men doing this that inspired me to give it a go. It looks, for all intents and purposes, like you were born that way. No dangly bits of skin left and no scarring.

Now in a previous post I mentioned that there was a band of sinew, literally a ligament/tendon situation, in the centre of my frenulum. After the tie first cut through there was a crater/furrow down the middle of where the frenulum used to be. The black line in the picture above shows where this furrow was. It's almost completely healed up but you can see a remnant of this furrow down near where the frenulum now starts. The two black circles show where things used to be attached.

Dude uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thought i'd share the final result now that it.s all done.I was left with a remaining piece of frenulum towards the urethra(where the black dot is) because mine was connected quite close to that and the tie didn't grab it.I just grabbed it with a pair of nailclippers(the only thing i found thin enough to grab it)and made a tie around it as well.It lost all circulation and turned white within the first day and 5 days later i just cut off the remaining dead tissue and freed up the tie.I am quite happy with the looks and although the thin line hasn't got much sensitivity the extra exposed area of the glans more than makes up for it.
The black dots mark the original attachement points and the distance between them is about 3.4 cm

Attachments

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
thinking of having this done by a doctor rather than tieing method. torn mine recently.

question for those that did either - any regrets?
I tied my own frenulum and am satisfied with how it turned out. And I have my doubts that a urologist would have achieved a much better visual result. Also, I didn't notice any loss of sensitivity.
View media item 1225327

Jackmehoffrightnow

Sexy Member
Media
1A9A0C0A-A138-4894-B0AB-1590C2B03E41.jpeg
5D657BB8-A156-4A03-B96E-9DAC77DCF39C.jpeg
C0D88472-4D7C-4CAB-BB83-C2A2559FB586.jpeg
DA80E805-29A6-43D3-B5E4-37E19741FBD9.jpeg
Here is an update (03/05/2018). Now as a disclaimer, this looks a little bloody because I didn’t end up tying the very first knot tight enough and then used a sterilized exactto knife to nick the last little bit, even so, just looks red not really too bloody. When the string was cutting there was absolutely no blood. With that said, you can see compared to my last pictures how much was cut, it went for a smaller cut size to see how it goes, and you can see the detachment from the glands and the around 1/4 inch separation. Over all I am happy with the results and will be doing the second tie as planned to lengthen it to my desired results. I will be giving it a few days to a week to heal up first though, with copious amounts of triple antibiotic ointment to keep for any infection. Will update when I start the second go and of course the final results. Let me know what u guys think so far ^_^