Uncircumcised Americans

uncutamerican

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is a thread for uncut Americans to say hello. Describe why they are uncut, where they live, and enjoy how they are so uncommon in most parts of the country.

It would be helpful to have the following from participants:

Ancestry:
Why you are uncut:

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I reckon I will start
Location of both: I was born and live in North Georgia.
Ancestry:Cherokee, Scottish, English, French and some Spanish
Why you are uncut: No male has ever been circumcised in my family. I do have 1 bro-in-law who was circumcised as an adult due to "kidney stones". None of my Grandfathers, Father, Uncles, brothers or cousins are cut. Most of my friends are NOT cut. I do know my parents talked to the Dr. about circumcision when I was born. He said that it was, "Not necessary and I did not circumcise my own sons". My father nor his male kindred had never had a foreskin problem, I was left uncircumcised. My sons are not circumcised nor are my brother's sons. I never saw a cut cock until I was in College.

bigcat591

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Location of both: I was born in Texas, raised in Virginia but I live in Portugal now.
Ancestry: English, Scottish, Irish, Choctaw
Why you are uncut: That is tricky. I am partially circumcised. My father had the doctor cut just the tip of my foreskin (and my brother’s) at birth so that I (we) wouldn’t get phimosis. Soft, fully covered, hard mostly covered (or fully retracted). I never saw another “uncut” cock until I moved to Pittsburgh.

Attachments

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
location of birth California
ansestry latino mix
why I was told that the doctor just did not recommend it so my parents did not have me circumcised. my dad was uncut my brother was he had a different doctor. I lived with foreskin until I was 19 living in So California ALL my friends were circumcised I was the odd one out. I finally decided to have it done at 19 so I could look like everyone else. I kind of regret it I wish I had not had it done now can't go back
View media item 927686

D

deleted8893071

Location of birth: Texas
Ancestry: Mexican
Why you are uncut: Only male in my family and from what I saw none of the males in the family were circumcised. Not a custom of doing so. I observed that most of the male family members had their foreskin retracted by choice and preference I would assume. Followed the same and kept mine retracted. Unfortunately while in the Navy out in California, I was persuaded to get circumcised and initially I worked with it but actually don't like now. Really regretted it.

chpoof

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Location of both: I was born in Texas, raised in Virginia but I live in Portugal now.
Ancestry: English, Scottish, Irish, Choctaw
Why you are uncut: That is tricky. I am partially circumcised. My father had the doctor cut just the tip of my foreskin (and my brother’s) at birth so that I (we) wouldn’t get phimosis. Soft, fully covered, hard mostly covered (or fully retracted). I never saw another “uncut” cock until I moved to Pittsburgh.
You have an absolutely gorgeous penis!!! :heart_eyes:

chpoof

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm cut, but my husband is uncut.

Ancestry: European (half French)
Why he is uncut: We've talked about it a lot, and he has no idea why he was left intact. Everyone around him while he was growing up was circumcised, as well as every guy he fooled around with or dated. In fact, I don't think he's ever even seen an uncut dick in the flesh besides his own. The doctor who delivered him also delivered his brother a few years later but circumcised him. So I guess it will always remain a mystery.

IMG_0295.JPG

RogerFederer1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
location of birth California
ansestry latino mix
why I was told that the doctor just did not recommend it so my parents did not have me circumcised. my dad was uncut my brother was he had a different doctor. I lived with foreskin until I was 19 living in So California ALL my friends were circumcised I was the odd one out. I finally decided to have it done at 19 so I could look like everyone else. I kind of regret it I wish I had not had it done now can't go back
View media item 927686
Don’t regret it … I think it looks stunning

Kazimir

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Location of both: My dick and I are both in northwest Washington State, born and raised.
Ancestry: Eastern European
Why you are uncut: My mother thought that circumcision was a matter best left to the father. My father was uncut, and saw circumcision as a largely pointless procedure that would cost him money unnecessarily. I don't think there was any deeper thought about cultural mores and whatnot. Less of a deep, reasoned decision based on cultural heritage, and more "well, if it ain't broke..."
My half-brother (different dad) did get cut to match his father, who thought that kind of thing was really important. So in effect, nobody's dong matches anyone else's, and it turns out no one actually cares.

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
60 plus.
Born N Ms. Live in E Tn now.
Family is Cherokee we believe in natural as I was told. You are the way you are based on being born that way.
I enjoy. Tongue under my foreskin before I get erect and the skin rolls back.

Rex3611

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love uncircumcised penis! The distinct taste and aroma. I’ve had plenty too, Blk and LAtino, mostly.

I enjoy suckling on the snout and tugging on it like it’s Laffy Taffy. I like how precum collects under foreskin, if you play with it long enough, you'll get a great amount of precum when you pull skin back.

my point is, I don’t think I’ve had Uncut White Dick, yet. it’s a rarity in LA and I'm on the hunt.

Last edited:

Ray1216

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Location of birth: Port Huron, Michigan
Ancestry: Western Europe mutt, primarily German
Why you are uncut: father’s insistence. Seemingly the lucky version of “wanting the son to match the father”. Dad’s uncut obv, paternal grandfather too I’d assume. Uncles, Cousins all cut. We were the weirdos, but it’s not like it was discussed.

D

deleted19789791

Location of birth: Connecticut
Ancestry: Western European
Why you are uncut: I was told that the doc offered my parents a choice and said that it was not required for general health. I was taught from a very young age to retract the skin and keep it clean. Never a big issue for me.

flbatorgator

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Orlando, Florida, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ancestry: Italian-American, I guess. Grandparents on both sides were from Italy, as was my father.
Why you are uncut: I legit have no idea. My mother had my half-brother done but not me. Never found out why and as I no longer speak to him or my sister, I guess I'll never know.

Reactions: Atarashiya

Baro

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ancestry: Polish/generic western European
Why you are uncut: I asked my parents a while ago and the answer was a little more involved than I expected. My father and his brother were cut, but my grandfather wasn't. All the family on my mother's side are cut (as far as I know). Before I was born, they asked basically everyone (including strangers they met in the hospital) for their opinion. Docs told them it wasn't necessary, family and everyone else were basically split on whether they should do it or not. So, they decided to leave it up to me, and if I grew up and told them I wanted to get cut they'd support the decision.

I'm very, very glad they left it up to me, and have never considered getting circumcised. My father eventually asked whether I was okay with the decision they made, and he seemed relieved to know I was completely satisfied.

ryanbates77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Age- 45
Location- born in GA and lived here majority of my life
Ancestry- not sure, little bit of everything european I think
Why are you uncut- no fancy reason just tradition that goes back to at least my great gramps and one I helped continue. I was a little shy about it when I realized it was different from just about all my buds but once I grew a pair I rolled with it and have been happy and proud ever since

Richiecable

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ancestry: Scottish
Why you are uncut: I was born abroad and not as common. Glad I wasn’t cut. Love my cock the way it is (love all types of cock, but so much fun to play with the foreskin. Lol)

Attachments