Tyler Lawrence Gray

msclelovr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I enjoy Tyler posting photos of working out in the gym :cool:

I like that he and his friends, including other aspiring actors, never show pics of themselves at drama school or going to acting classes. I guess they understand that physical beauty and a fit body are important elements of their appeal in LA.

Nycnewbie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I enjoy Tyler posting photos of working out in the gym :cool:

I like that he and his friends, including other aspiring actors, never show pics of themselves at drama school or going to acting classes. I guess they understand that physical beauty and a fit body are important elements of their appeal in LA.
I too enjoy Tyler posting photos of working out in the gym, however…

I wish that he and his friends, including other aspiring actors, would also show pics of themselves at drama school or going to acting classes. To show horny image obsessed semi-misguided fans/voyeurs that they also understand that talent, artistic ability, and intellectual creativity are also important elements of their appeal as professional artists in LA. As made evident by the fact that they’re working actors & at times beating out other equally (if not more so) physically attractive young men on occasion for said parts.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
No disrespect @Nycnewbie but you missed the intended irony in my earlier post.
So you don't agree with this statement either, even though it is kind of uncontroversial and true?
"I guess they understand that physical beauty and a fit body are important elements of their appeal in LA."

msclelovr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I admire the physical beauty of Tyler et al.

My ironic comment was because they devote energy to working out and spend all their time vacationing…rather than dedicating themselves to improving their acting skills and perfecting their craft. Time will show whether any of them achieve lasting success as actors.

Returning to our regular programming: I feel Shelby has the best torso and Kiernan has the nicest body IMO while Tyler and the others certainly rank highly in WeHo.
IMG_2930.jpeg
IMG_3128.jpeg
IMG_3126.jpeg

IMG_3155.jpeg

Carolina HM

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I admire the physical beauty of Tyler et al.

My ironic comment was because they devote energy to working out and spend all their time vacationing…rather than dedicating themselves to improving their acting skills and perfecting their craft. Time will show whether any of them achieve lasting success as actors.

Returning to our regular programming: I feel Shelby has the best torso and Kiernan has the nicest body IMO while Tyler and the others certainly rank highly in WeHo.
View attachment 126023831 View attachment 126023841 View attachment 126023851
View attachment 126023861
Torso: Shelby
Pecks: Dawn
Face: Chase
Personality: Kiernan (he seems to be the only in the group that you could have a long conversation after a sex marathon)
Overall mix of everything: Tyler

Nycnewbie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No disrespect @Nycnewbie but you missed the intended irony in my earlier post.
Ah…touché. Now in regard to the latest “weho” comment, are any of these guys actually confirmed queer or gay 4 play, or is this just wishful thinking on everyone’s (myself included) part?

Jlance13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Torso: Shelby
Pecks: Dawn
Face: Chase
Personality: Kiernan (he seems to be the only in the group that you could have a long conversation after a sex marathon)
Overall mix of everything: Tyler
Why are they all being grouped together like a boyband? Tyler is the only one I know(and the reason I’m here) because he was on wolf pack, seems to have a legit budding acting career, and is a semi tiktok star, who are these other random boys? Gay adjacent entry level socialites? Or legitimate aspiring actors and influencers? What’s their connection to one another? Did they all graduate together and move to LA together and Tyler was the first to get career traction? Maybe I’m over analyzing

Reactions: Zi19

msclelovr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why are they all being grouped together like a boyband?

I’ve a certain sympathy with that view. This is a thread on Tyler (and his physique) but extended to include his group of friends (as numerous pics are posted of their dinners, parties, vacations together etc)

Reactions: Nycnewbie

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why are they all being grouped together like a boyband? Tyler is the only one I know(and the reason I’m here) because he was on wolf pack, seems to have a legit budding acting career, and is a semi tiktok star, who are these other random boys? Gay adjacent entry level socialites? Or legitimate aspiring actors and influencers? What’s their connection to one another? Did they all graduate together and move to LA together and Tyler was the first to get career traction? Maybe I’m over analyzing

Both Chase and Rainer were also on Wolf Pack, albeit in supporting roles. I can't speak for the others, I have no idea.

• Wow
Reactions: Jlance13

Eli Hale

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please stop, this isn’t conversion camp.
cd3100aa-a300-4708-9e22-6c9c20b366d1_text.gif

These crybabies want to cancel everything and have no sense humor, as if that culture really works, get a real life instead of criticizing this guy's life.

Jlance13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both Chase and Rainer were also on Wolf Pack, albeit in supporting roles. I can't speak for the others, I have no idea.
Ohhhh Ok that was the answer I was looking for, now it all makes sense. Especially if Rainer is out, & publicly close with very sexy Tyler who played a gay character on a somewhat homoerotic teen show. And they are traveling quite a lot(Rainer is getting flowed out, and brings unemployed hot eye candy friends) without steady real high paying acting work to be paying for it. I now understand the speculation and excitement. Thank you!

Reactions: Zi19

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ohhhh Ok that was the answer I was looking for, now it all makes sense. Especially if Rainer is out, & publicly close with very sexy Tyler who played a gay character on a somewhat homoerotic teen show. And they are traveling quite a lot(Rainer is getting flowed out, and brings unemployed hot eye candy friends) without steady real high paying acting work to be paying for it. I now understand the speculation and excitement. Thank you!

Rainer is on the do not post list, so it's probably best if we end that part of the discussion here.

msclelovr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
if Rainer is out
Please be careful with speculation. RD is NOT out. That’s why I say “gay friendly”.

Kiernan is open about being gay. He’s on the Yale diving team. He is friends with RD whose bestie is Shelby. Shelby has been photographed together with Tyler on various trips.

Reactions: Zi19 and Jlance13

Jlance13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please be careful with speculation. RD is NOT out. That’s why I say “gay friendly”.

Kiernan is open about being gay. He’s on the Yale diving team. He is friends with RD whose bestie is Shelby. Shelby has been photographed together with Tyler on various events.
My bad, ur right. I meant to type Kiernan. Dyslexia mixed with a barrage of semi identical Jeff Davis approved brunette muscle twunks with sprite like names had me a little jumbled….regardless, I’ll gladly be planted for Jeff’s next scripted endeavor. Especially if it features the Herculesesque T Law :heart_eyes: the man knows how to generate attention for his projects.